Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another (2604 Views)

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" / See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused / I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another by holyme62: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has been repeatedly vilified by all and sundry over her marriage to billionaire businessman and lawyer, Prince Ned Nwoko who is 40 years older than her.

And people’s shock over the marriage turned to bewilderment when the then-teenager, now 20 years was initiated into the billionaire’s traditional cult for women, the Aniocha’s women’s group which is presumed to keep a woman away from ever marrying another man or engaging in any extramarital or face some dire consequences.

Here’s is the excerpt of her response to questions sent to her in Dubai through her media manager, Ifetayo Adeniyi by Potpourri, shedding light on the initiation and other intimate things about her husband and life.

Your (Regina Daniel) initiation into Aniocha women’s cult, what does it entail?
First of all, I will not call it an initiation, it is more like being welcome to womanhood and for you to be part of that group. It’s an elite group, you must be married and be a woman of substance. I will say I’m even privileged to be part of that group.

As a billionaire’s wife do you still play with your age mates?
Well, I have never actually liked hanging out with my age mates. I go for people that are far older than me so I could learn something from them or people who are bellow so I could teach them something click here to continue reading please

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another by recievesense: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2020
holyme62:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has been repeatedly vilified by all and sundry over her marriage to billionaire businessman and lawyer, Prince Ned Nwoko who is 40 years older than her.

And people’s shock over the marriage turned to bewilderment when the then-teenager, now 20 years was initiated into the billionaire’s traditional cult for women, the Aniocha’s women’s group which is presumed to keep a woman away from ever marrying another man or engaging in any extramarital or face some dire consequences.

Here’s is the excerpt of her response to questions sent to her in Dubai through her media manager, Ifetayo Adeniyi by Potpourri, shedding light on the initiation and other intimate things about her husband and life.

Your (Regina Daniel) initiation into Aniocha women’s cult, what does it entail?
First of all, I will not call it an initiation, it is more like being welcome to womanhood and for you to be part of that group. It’s an elite group, you must be married and be a woman of substance. I will say I’m even privileged to be part of that group.

As a billionaire’s wife do you still play with your age mates?
Well, I have never actually liked hanging out with my age mates. I go for people that are far older than me so I could learn something from them or people who are bellow so I could teach them something click here to continue reading please
she is oyo
Re: Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another by Kwamecron(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Wetin she find she see.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another by nwakgr8: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Level girl.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another by colorsofrainbow: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
she be wan play fast one wey be say she go dey chop moni come still dey chop fresh Dickson for backyard.she no know say Ned na Naija politician wey dey ahead for d game..
Make she dey enjoy her papa mate atleast d moni dey there.
No wonder Somadina no dey cross again

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another by Psalms5522: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
she be wan play fast one wey be say she go dey chop moni come still dey chop fresh Dickson for backyard.she no know say Ned na Naija politician wey dey ahead for d game..
Make she dey enjoy her papa mate atleast d moni dey there.
No wonder Somadina no dey cross again

She is married and never complained to you so why the hate? As a psychologist let me tell you trolling others is symptom of low self esteem. DON'T TRY TO MAKE OTHERS FEEL BAD ABOUT THEMSELVES JUST TO UPLIFT YOUR SELF ESTEEM, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU NEVER WENT UP YOU ONLY BROUGHT SOMEONE DOWN

(1) (Reply)

What's So Special About Marrying A Virgin? I Will Tell You... / 'Is It Compulsory That I Call You Every Day?' / What Is Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.