Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too (1012 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by SqueezedPant: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
What do you think about this?
Not easy dedicating half of their working days to we guys
Sometimes I would be at my working place and call her ,disturbing her with calls to ask about her day
Made me come to the conclusion that them being loyal to us at least deserves some kind of allowance at least?
Even footballers receive loyalty bonus
My opinion please

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Conner44: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
If they work hard for you then it’s only right you pay them well for it.

Is being in a relationship with you ‘hard work’? Then pay up

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
And what's your own reward for staying loyal to her too ¿¿¿

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
SqueezedPant:
Sometimes I would be at my working place and call her ,disturbing her with calls to ask about her day
Made me come to the conclusion that them being loyal to us at least deserves some kind of allowance at least?
My opinion please

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
a woman being loyal to you is what she is SUPPOSE TO DO, stop showing your low self esteem by making it look like she is doing you a favor by being loyal.....
btw. when she spends half of her working days with you, dont you spend your half of your working day with her?!?!?!?!?

the only women who need monthly payments to be with you are PROSTITUTES

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Talking about payment for girlfriend is the most foolish idea that should have entered your skul bro! Think about this, whaat if you are not the only one dating her, what if it doesn't leads to marriage, spend that money on your mom. I didn't say u shouldn't gv her anything oh. But use wisdom.. Don't make her a liability to ur finance, it slows blessings

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
And what's your own reward for staying loyal to her too ¿¿¿

Should there be a reward for loyalty? It's just like asking for reward for not contacting and spreading STDs.....

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
SqueezedPant:
My opinion please

True, they deserve some allowance. You can pay in cash or kind. I'm for kind. I pay in kind. With pecks. I peck my girl for being loyal. It ain't much but it's enough..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
SqueezedPant:
My opinion please
..Smh.
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Should there be a reward for loyalty? It's just like asking for reward for not contacting and spreading STDs.....

You hypocrite! You didn't see this in the op post bah? Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Tomide007: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
SqueezedPant:
My opinion please
Your relationship must be lopsided if she dedicates half of your day to you and you're not reciprocating. And you see ur calls as a disturbance and not something that gives her joy, or you're trying to compensate for her loyalty code u ain't loyal........
Bro in a normal relationship a man gives the woman money cose She needs it and u can afford to give her, She earns way lower than you, To spoil her as a sign of love, For the family if you're married....Giving a woman money cose she's loyal Is weird bro.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..Smh.

No.. No.. He's got a point... I peck my girl for being loyal. It ain't much but it's enough.
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

No.. No.. He's got a point... I peck my girl for being loyal. It ain't much but it's enough.
...I ve to do that because I'm lost of words. Smh again

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

You hypocrite! You didn't see this in the op post bah? Ode

Ayam not understanding, did I quote you? Perhaps you are on heat shémale, right? Or why the insults?You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ayam not understanding, did I quote you? Perhaps you are on heat shémale, right? Or why the insults?You will be fine.

Begun thot
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...I ve to do that because I'm lost of words. Smh again

Stupid boys and their stupid theories for love. Always making thots feel fly.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

Stupid boys and their stupid theories for love. Always making thots feel fly.
I don't know when some of them will have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
I don't know when some of them will have sense.

They will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

Begun thot

Begun? What am I beginning? English and sense is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Edyice: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

True, they deserve some allowance. You can pay in cash or kind. I'm for kind. I pay in kind. With pecks. I peck my girl for being loyal. It ain't much but it's enough..

A dude and his profile happens to be a lady
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by CAPSLOCKED: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
SqueezedPant:
My opinion please

I SUPPORT YOUR CHOICE. SHOULD BE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
I HOPE IT'S IN GOOD FATE THAT YOU DO THIS, BECAUSE EVEN FOOTBALLERS LEAVE THEIR CLUBS FOR ANOTHER.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by CAPSLOCKED: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

ORDINARY PECK?
I'D PREFER A BOOBĮE SQUEEZE EVERY NOW AND THEN THO.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ORDINARY PECK?
I'D PREFER A BOOBĮE SQUEEZE EVERY NOW AND THEN THO.

I do squeeze her boobs but it's when she does something deserving of it. Also I do go intimate with her too that's cause she deserves it for rubbing my back every now n then.
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Begun? What am I beginning? English and sense is far from you.

I'm not the thot here.
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Edyice:

A dude and his profile happens to be a lady

What do you think?
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by CAPSLOCKED: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

I do squeeze her boobs but it's when she does something deserving of it. Also I do go intimate with her too that's cause she deserves it for rubbing my back every now n then.

OH, DEAR! cheesy
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OH, DEAR! cheesy

So you see...! Op has got a point.
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Edyice: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

What do you think?

Enjoy mate...
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by luvyaself95(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Giving girlfriend monthly allowances is an idiot way of doing things. Why giving her that if she is loyal is for her good biko.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Omar09(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Edyice:

Enjoy mate...

Apparently.
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I don't think there should be any reward for loyalty, especially in relationships........ Both owe each other loyalty.......

I actually wanted to read OP's reply to my comment

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by Raalsalghul: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
SqueezedPant:
[s]What do you think about this?
My opinion please [/s]
undecided
Re: Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too by wizdomnzube(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Me believe say na woman drop this nonsense. Buh if na man wen get blockus lyk me, then e sure me say na for anus dey dey pipe am that's why he dey find monthly pay angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce My Konji Level / Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! / Who Has The Best Legwork?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.