Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! (1013 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by smartest2020(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2020
I love to see you happy.
I would die if lose you.
You are my queen.
You make me happy always.
I am going to merry you!
You are my happiness.
You are my choice!
I see you when i open and close my eyes!
Write more....
Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 04, 2020
Hu tells girls of nowadays that?
Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by Oluromantic: 12:13am On May 05, 2020
Send your account number to me
I will give you money
Take money
Take more money
Take plenty money
I will beat you more than punching bag but I give you 500k after each beat
I will cheat on you but will give you plenty money

8 Likes

Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by Wronggee(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2020
I weak for this one grin
Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by AfroKnight: 12:29am On May 05, 2020
Thanks for making me laugh cheesy
Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by Nobody: 12:33am On May 05, 2020
smartest2020:
[s]I love to see you happy.
I would die if lose you.
You are my queen.
You make me happy always.
I am going to merry you!
Write more.... [/s]

Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by Ruudy: 12:34am On May 05, 2020
u have definitely gave her the password of ur mumu button cheesy
Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by Onuhgabriel(m): 2:06am On May 05, 2020
What'll make her go to her deepest thought and fall for you is just to go like this;

babe u knw hw i'll be honor to be call ur boyfriend? But actually i never knew there was a godess of beauty untill i met you. if i say you're beautiful then am lieing because beautiful cannot describe ur gorgeous magnificient body and cannot stand to loosing ur magnificient body to any1. babe i love u and will give u ur best desire in ectacy just as u bring joy to my righteous soul.

pls u guys shouldn't quote me plssss am beging o
Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by omolasho: 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Oluromantic post=89195579]Send your account number to me
I will give you money
Take money
Take more money
Take plenty money
I will beat you more than punching bag but I give you 500k after each beat
I will cheat on you but will give you plenty money[/quote

Tell am
Re: Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You! by Plut01: 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
What'll make her go to her deepest thought and fall for you is just to go like this;

babe u knw hw i'll be honor to be call ur boyfriend? But actually i never knew there was a godess of beauty untill i met you. if i say you're beautiful then am lieing because beautiful cannot describe ur gorgeous magnificient body and cannot stand to loosing ur magnificient body to any1. babe i love u and will give u ur best desire in ectacy just as u bring joy to my righteous soul.

pls u guys shouldn't quote me plssss am beging o

Nice one!
Keep on simping bro grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should Marital Rape Be Made A Crime In Nigeria? / When She Says "Go And Marry" / Men Are Suffering” – Nigerian Lady Reveals, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.