Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,654 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart (508 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart by Dukeking(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
So I'm still a teenager, not really into the dating idea, I just graduated from high school when I went home I saw a piece of paper In my bag I couldn't remember putting it there so someone must have left it there, it was folded in four squares, I quickly unwrapped it, I read the contents in my head *looks like a love letter* not that I know what a love letter looks like when I finished reading it I realized it was a girl from my school, she left her Facebook username there so I quickly logged In to Facebook I recognized her immediately and I was shocked, she was a JSS3 student undecided why would a junior student write me a love letter? I messaged her and told her that I can't be with her she told me she was 14 (she probably repeated a few classes) I still don't like the idea, I'm 17 and I can't be seen with a jss 2 girl but since then she had been bugging me
I Managed to block her but she opened another account, she got my number (God knows how) and she called non-stop, till today she still sends love texts and messages

Nairalanders please help
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart by xendra: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
lol.. you already told her and you are still asking us, abi u just want make we know say babe dey "send" you?

FYI: if your story is true then that's not a regular girl, it's a girl that has been sent to target your destiny smiley
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart by Dukeking(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
xendra:
lol.. you already told her and you are still asking us, abi u just want make we know say babe dey "send" you?

FYI: if your story is true then that's not a regular girl, it's a girl that has been sent to target your destiny smiley
Lol I already told her but she won't stop and na small gal, if you want I can give you her Facebook username
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart by Edyice: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
xendra:

[/b]FYI: if your story is true then that's not a regular girl, it's a girl that has been sent to target your destiny smiley
[b]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart by MYSTIC19(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lol... Haha the guy dosnt know..
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart by MYSTIC19(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Well bro once experienced dis bck in secondarysch. But in my case she was jss3.. Just tell her straight NO!
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tell her u that scientifically u cant seem to find the chemistry u had for her.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart by neolboy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Just tell her you are not ready to be committed i.e not ready for marriage right now.

watch how she will japa

(1) (Reply)

Hungry Thieves Rob Homes In Abuja In The Lockdown / Men Come Let's Help The Ladies Respect Their Bodies And Themselves. What Do You / Updated: How To Choose A Wife (for Young Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.