Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Hungry Thieves Rob Homes In Abuja In The Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Thieves Rob Homes In Abuja In The Lockdown (502 Views)

Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Thieves Rob Homes In Abuja In The Lockdown by chim14(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
I was just chatting with my friend in Abuja, and he said some robbers rubbed an estate next to his. The robbers came with a pickup and started packing all the food in the houses both raw and cooked plus cash of course.

The funny thing in the encounter was the thieves told them while leaving that they should cook and restock the house with food that they'll be back grin grin that they should make sure that there is food in the house when come back o. grin I just burst laugh, this lockdown period no be small thing, people are hungry...
Re: Hungry Thieves Rob Homes In Abuja In The Lockdown by Bluezy13(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmm...

This is funnily serious
Re: Hungry Thieves Rob Homes In Abuja In The Lockdown by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Hungry Thieves Rob Homes In Abuja In The Lockdown by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
chim14:
I was just chatting with my friend in Abuja, and he said some robbers rubbed an estate next to his. The robbers came with a pickup and started packing all the food in the houses both raw and cooked plus cash of course.

The funny thing in the encounter was the thieves told them while leaving that they should cook and restock the house with food that they'll be back grin grin that they should make sure that there is food in the house when come back o. grin I just burst laugh, this lockdown period no be small thing, people are hungry...

Bless those thieves... These ones are godly ones, thank God they didn't injure or take any life...

Thank God no life was lost, just food..

(1) (Reply)

How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship / Updated: How To Choose A Wife (for Young Men) / 10 Reasons Why A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl Or Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.