Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] (19105 Views)

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner / OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture / No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Uyi168: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
And she's probably not a virgin...not also forgetting how promiscuous ladies from that side are...
Money wey reach me jad go canada...

4 Likes

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Comedian2019: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Me trying to explain why the items are not complete, but I'm in love with Amaka and must marry her now now.

1 Like

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Comedian2019: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
SammieRexx:
To think that some guys here are even supporting this rubbish is enough pointer that..we still have a long way to go as a race.
Anybody wey give me this kind list go chop better harsh words from me....If not careful sef....slap
If the girl and her family get all this things ...will they still be asking of such from a supposed son in law
One igbo girl I was dating told me her parents said i must build upstairs in my town first before I propose to her. With my 31k salary? Rent money never complete sef.
I just waka pass.

2 Likes

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
modestbrowser:
Igbo race only accept rich people for marriage.

Poor men like you have no business with Igbo ladies.

Settle with you Hausa, Fulani and peperrish South West Muslims
marrying an igbo girl is like buying a roll Royce that carries the engine of a golf 3, pure waste. their ladies especially from imo are pure sluts in husband houses.

1 Like

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Hisduchess(f): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
eni4real:
What if the lady becomes a feminist after Marriage?? shocked

How does this question relate to my comment? We are talking about list and you are asking me about feminism after marriage as if it concerns me undecided
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
Funny enuf my babe is 4rm imo state, las las me go talk as e dey do me. Na wetin i get i go present
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by zexy2030(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Durhleepee:
They are even asking for brassiere and pant?! Haa, this is beyond me
imagine pikin wey done fvvck tire. nawao, can I really pay a bride price on a non virgin?

1 Like

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by PDPGuy: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Comedian2019:

One igbo girl I was dating told me her parents said i must build upstairs in my town first before I propose to her. With my 31k salary? Rent money never complete sef.
I just waka pass.
shocked cheesy
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Raydos: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2020
azimo:
You expecting our girls to be cheap before? Go to Igbo land we are training our daughters in school. If you dont have money for Igbo girls biko hide ur face or look elsewhere

Cheap?? Even girls from a more advanced continent like America and European, their bride price no cost like that!!
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2020
If I say Igbos are greedy now, some will say I'm insulting them

3 Likes

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:26am On Mar 04, 2020
modestbrowser:

You are right, clap for yourself
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2020
Conner44:
Better marry from the Yoruba side. They don’t have a long list. Just pay a few kobo and remember to gather at least 3 freshly decomposed skulls for the brides village pipo.

According to afonja Alfas, a skull costs circa 30k, so with 100k you’ve married a wife in the SW.

Please remember to keep extra money for ‘owambe’ after settling the family of the bride.

Kids using Android phone
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 04, 2020
Conner44:
Better marry from the Yoruba side. They don’t have a long list. Just pay a few kobo and remember to gather at least 3 freshly decomposed skulls for the brides village pipo.

According to afonja Alfas, a skull costs circa 30k, so with 100k you’ve married a wife in the SW.

Please remember to keep extra money for ‘owambe’ after settling the family of the bride.
i don laugh tire grin grin
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by BravoDe: 1:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Jentle244:
Mother get her own bride price #300,00 and father get his own bride price#500,000 .

Chai and funny enough na poly this girl go. If am not mistaken

Imo poly precisely. and dem go don fvck her die.

1 Like

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Cherez: 2:34am On Mar 04, 2020
modestbrowser:

Imagine the rubbish you type here.
Rather than agree with him that somethings ain't ok, accept the wrongs of our tribe and try to correct it.
This list is gravely ridiculous and the father-in-law I will say is heartless if he is in the know of those stuffs

2 Likes

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by ednut1(m): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Last last na the ladies dey pay for bride price money after staying too long at home. Some elders and families are just too greedy. Nonsense
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 04, 2020
Hisduchess:

How does this question relate to my comment? We are talking about list and you are asking me about feminism after marriage as if it concerns me undecided
You know what I mean grin
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by jidxin(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2020
modestbrowser:

no wonder most of em are unmarried... Old weather beaten sinister women
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by soleexx(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2020
looks like they are still the best tribe you can spend lots of decades with....
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Amarabae(f): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2020
If you can't afford it, you go to another place and marry
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Mrfeel: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I av my reasons for playing nice... I bloodied the other guy for the same reason. Thank God I m a change man now grin

And you will do that to me, deepfeel your oga?

I think I will abandone you in Wuhan so that coronavirus will finish you

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by SammieRexx(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Comedian2019:

I just waka pass.
grin grin
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Heavance(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2020
jrerico1:
For ordinary marriage?? Abeg I settle with my south woman. Urhobo wado
Eeehhhhh
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2020
Raydos:

Cheap?? Even girls from a more advanced continent like America and European, their bride price no cost like that!!
why are you being stupid ? Out side Africa where else do people practice pride price ? You are an intelligent mugu go for funmi or Aisha and leave Igbo girls alone they have got class
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by AngelUhate: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Why generalize it...?!?!? Its just like saying Muslims are bombers. Which of course we know is a lie cuz it only affects some and not all.

My elder bro married an Ibo woman and I swear that's the best marriage I've seen.

The high bride price thing is peculiar to some sect of the Ibo tribe and not all.
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by MadeINchenzen2: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

And you will do that to me, deepfeel your oga?

I think I will abandone you in Wuhan so that coronavirus will finish you
lol
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by franklingud(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Nickymezor:
Abi oo
I can't just fathom how stupid those people can be.

Their tea their drink anyway.

Nne you are pretty.

1 Like

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by franklingud(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2020
modestbrowser:

STFU!
Speak for yourself.
Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by jamalchance(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2020
modestbrowser:

Will you keep quiet What's so special about igbo women...

2 Likes

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2020
DesChyko:
1. Fonts are different.
2. Igbo language titles first page, English language titles second page.
3. Folding pattern of both papers don't match.
4. The costs are itemized on the first page, but not on the second page.
5. Naira signs used in first page is absent on the second page.

Now, let's focus well on the second page: The Bride Price is included as part of 'Mother's Items'... Since when did mothers become actively involved in discussing bride price of their daughters??

VERDICT: Your guess is as good as mine.
The only observant and logical comment so far...an Igbo man who has come of age or is married will know this particular list the Op posted is as false as Buhari's waec results...since when woman begin collect bride price??

1 Like

Re: For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] by DesChyko: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

...since when woman begin collect bride price??

Na that one tire me pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I / Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics) / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.