Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. (3044 Views)

Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hi.

I need a sincere and mature guy with the follwing specification for a serious relationship.

A working class or tycoon
A genuine born again Christian
Must be celibate
God fearing
Between 33 to 39.
From Igbo tribes (pure Igbo not mixed with other tribes)
Based in Lagos.. Island preferably
Clean and well groomed
Caramel or dark caramel in complexion
Must be tall or at least average and well built. .please if you're short don't pm me and then start begging me to accept you that way. I don't do short guys please.

Pm me if you're interested and please know that I have a loud online personality before sending me PMs.

1 Like

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Riele(f): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Are you for real ?

Add your pics na .

1 Like

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Riele:
Are you for real ?

Add your pics na .

Please don't derail my thread. OK?
Does it look like I'm joking?

1 Like

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
The Hope's of the demeaned images of the average NL men across here have just been given a giant boost!!. : I'm well suited but I'll pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Riele(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

Please don't derail my thread. OK?
Does it look like I'm joking?

I'm not derailing . My brother might be interested .
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Riele:

I'm not derailing . My brother might be interested .

I don't do fair guys. You're fair, obviously your brother will be fair too.

Thanks my baby girl.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Elbone2:
There Hope's of the demeaned images of the average NL men across here have just been given a giant boost!!. : I'm well suited but I'll pass.

I don't remember calling on you. And you could have done well enough to pass without saying trash.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Riele(f): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

I don't do fair guys. You're fair, obviously your brother will be fair too.

Thanks my baby girl.

Oh . You're right .

Good luck smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Bbbwings: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

I don't remember calling on you. And you could have done well enough to pass without saying trash.
Sorry u caught my attention... I'm also Single but not desperately searching...When will u be pretty and nice ??!
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Add a picture on your profile or forget it.

I'm sure serious guys would need to know what they're getting into. Prove your good intentions by putting a face to the name...

2 Likes

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Some guys can never learn CC notasints.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Dpharisee: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
You recently asked for advice about going on a date with a guy here, seems it didn't work out well? The search continues, hope you meet your soulmate soon

5 Likes

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by peterincredible: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
Some guys can never learn CC notasints.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=peterincredible post=87135905][/quote]....Sharp guy.I got u earlier. grin
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
peterincredible:
[/quote][quote author=Elbone2 post=87135791]
Sorry u caught my attention... I'm also Single but not desperately searching...When will u be pretty and nice ??!
I don't need you guys derailing this thread with all this unnecessary comments.
Only those interested are allowed to comments.
Please you guys should mind your lane.

And what are you copying notasaints for?
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lucid1:
Add a picture on your profile or forget it.

I'm sure serious guys would need to know what they're getting into. Prove your good intentions by putting a face to the name...

No need for that.

When I pick the one, will do the needful.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
What do u intend to achieve with this character of urs or u intend to spring up a great persona in person....My dear, advise urself coz it's not funny at all anymore....U can't Lure any Man here with a Banging body...Your Loud Personality Stinks Alright.No bleeps Given.
Bye.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Elbone2:
What do u intend to achieve with this character of urs or u intend to spring up a great persona in person....My dear, advise urself coz it's not funny at all anymore....U can't Lure any Man here with a Banging body...Your Loud Personality Stinks Alright.No bleeps Given.
Bye.

And you had to stop by just to rant? Do you think it will change anything. You just made a silly ass of yourself.
Don't mention me again.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:
Hi.

I need a sincere and mature guy with the follwing qualification for a serious relationship.

A working class or a tycoon
Must be celibate
God fearing
Clean and well groomed
Must be tall or at least average and well built. .please if you're short don't pm me and then start begging me to accept you that way. I don't do short guys please.

Pm me if you're interested and please know that I have a loud online personality before sending me PMs.

I am sorry to derail but having gone through your posts on this thread I was wondering if you realized you are quick tempered and react to everything. Don't you think that may turn off a prospective male viewing this thread?

Anyway I have someone,but you didnt specify the age. Include the age range so I can know if he meets your spec.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I am sorry to derail but having gone through your posts on this thread I was wondering if you realized you are quick tempered and react to everything. Don't you think that may turn off a prospective male viewing this thread?

Anyway I have someone,but you didnt specify the age. Include the age range so I can know if he meets your spec.

Lol...hope he's not short though cos that will be a huge turn off for me.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Omar09(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:
Hi.

I need a sincere and mature guy with the follwing qualification for a serious relationship.

A working class or tycoon
Must be celibate
God fearing
Between 33 to 39.
Clean and well groomed

Pm me.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

Pm me.

I'm not a lesbo.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Omar09(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

I'm not a lesbo.

Damn! I was looking for some rock paper and scissors.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

Damn! I was looking for some rock paper and scissors.

You miss road?
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Omar09(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

You miss road?

Do you have GPS?

1 Like

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
i have to hand it to you, you are one determined spinster.

2 Likes

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
ninetiethcrown7:
i have to hand it to you, you are one determined spinster.

We igbos are always determined to get whatever we want. Reason we fought for independence when others were looking on helpless. grin

I must meet Him. Its a goal I've set and must be achieved. grin

1 Like

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
33-39 I think i'll pass.
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

We igbos are always determined to get whatever we want. Reason we fought for independence when others were looking on helpless. grin

I must meet Him. Its a goal I've set and must be achieved. grin
which independence?

1 Like

Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by goodnewscliff(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lagos?
Re: NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. by MYSTIC19(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
If u are 4 real... Den gudluk swthrt..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Cheating On My Lovely Cute Fit Husband With A 2 Min Man. / Every Nigerian Guy Should Have A Girlfriend. This Is Why / Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.