Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! (2679 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by czarr(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
When a girl is young in her pre-twenty and early twenties they are looking for a bad guy and want nothing to do with a boring God fearing guy. But as soon as they clock 28,29,30 upwards they start to insist on a God fearing man.

What they really want is a guy that would forgive their past and future escapades just like Jesus forgives our sin, they want a man that would not walk away from their shiit because he doesn't believe in divorce cos God doesn't support it. she definitely doesn't do it because she is attracted to God fearing men or because she loves God, she has a bad history and want a guy to love them regardless, she wants jesus christ, but since she can't have him she wants a follower.

Guys beware they hang around churches in their 30's always greeting pastor so he can convince any mumu brother for them that she is a marriage material.
Please this doesn't apply to all ladies just those ones who have had their worldly fun and suddenly want a God fearing man.

who has experienced this type of woman?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by 16September2020(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerian Girls Don't Love You, They Only Love What You Have. - Anonymous

Be Wise

17 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by JasperVII(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
czarr:
When a girl is young in her pre-twenty and early twenties they are looking for a bad guy and want nothing to do with a boringb God fearing guy. But as soon as they clock 28,29,30 upwards they start to insist on a God fearing man.

What they really want is a guy that would forgive their past and future escapades just like Jesus forgives our sin, they want a man that would not walk away from their shiit because he doesn't believe in divorce cos God doesn't support it. she definitely doesn't do it because she is attracted to God fearing men.

Guys beware they hang around churches in their 30's always greeting pastor so he can convince any mumu brother for them that she is a marriage material.
Please this doesn't apply to all ladies just those ones who have had their worldly fun and suddenly want a God fearing man.

From that age upwards their SMV is decreasing rapidly, hence their desperation to get married. They will even settle for the bricklayer they rejected in their early days

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
shocked Chase a cheque, NEVER chase a bitch.

16 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by parkervero(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
You are on point my guy

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
czarr:
When a girl is young in her pre-twenty and early twenties they are looking for a bad guy and want nothing to do with a boring God fearing guy. But as soon as they clock 28,29,30 upwards they start to insist on a God fearing man.

What they really want is a guy that would forgive their past and future escapades just like Jesus forgives our sin, they want a man that would not walk away from their shiit because he doesn't believe in divorce cos God doesn't support it. she definitely doesn't do it because she is attracted to God fearing men or because she loves God, she has a bad history and want a guy to love them regardless, she wants jesus christ, but since she can't have him she wants a follower.

grin Bro, It applies to ALL Nigerian girls.

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by slawormiir: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op must be a real niggarr

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Your point is valid but don't generalize it,,,,,,, their are thousands of god fearing girls out there,,,,,,smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by 16September2020(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Bro, It applies to ALL Nigerian girls hoes.

wink
Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Sezzybb(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
czarr:

Don't give your best years of your life to a woman,who didn't give you the best years of her life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by czarr(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:
Your point is valid but don't generalize it,,,,,,, their are thousands of god fearing girls out there,,,,,,smiley
hope you saw where i wrote not all girls.
Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
16September2020:
Nigerian Girls Don't Love You, They Only Love What You Have. - Anonymous

Be Wise
I swear down

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
czarr:
hope you saw where i wrote not all girls.

Okay sir,,,

I actually don't read dat part,,,,

I'm sorry,,,wink

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by CArt(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
JasperVII:

From that age upwards their SMV is decreasing rapidly, hence their desperation to get married. They will even settle for the bricklayer they rejected in their early days

SMV shocked
Which one is SMV again
Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by SweetCunt97(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
czarr:

Who God fearing man help? I want a sinner, a cold blooded sinner who does not give a fvck and not one pretentious seemingly God fearing man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by czarr(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
CArt:

SMV shocked Which one is SMV again
sexual market value.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by czarr(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Who God fearing man help? I want a sinner, a cold blooded sinner who does not give a fvck and not one pretentious seemingly God fearing man.
nice
Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by JasperVII(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
CArt:

SMV shocked
Which one is SMV again
Sexual market value. Simply put, it is an individual's level of attractiveness to the opposite sex.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Doctorfitz: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
On point cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by nuelyoyo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
I also feel ladies (even guys too) want a God fearing partner because they feel he/she won't cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by TheCork(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:

good news sweetcunt.
..u need me in yor life sweetcunt.....I fok like mad & I coooooome like krazy!!( u dig?) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Deceptionlove: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
czarr:

Omo Relationship & Romance don finally Cast for Naija. Gbas Gbos everywhere......grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by WrittyWritter(f): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dey will be looking for who dey will tell dat to and will listen to dem smiley

12 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by HomerTimpson: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
HMMM i have a feeling thou

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
God fearing kiniii

Well i am God fearing but first of all let put that one aside
First of all I want to know your past
If I fit align with am then I go be God fearing but if I no fit lerrus just have fun.

U no fit waka up and down the street and tell me u want settle down with me lol
Die that thought sis

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Liposure: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ladies and their vague dreams

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by luvyaself95(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sezzybb:
Don't give your best years of your life to a woman,who didn't give you the best years of her life.

You say it right bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by thesilentman(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Bros op must be a real niggarr
Where U At Since,niggar?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
HMMM i have a feeling thou
What feeling?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by HomerTimpson: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What feeling?
that you are one sweet good girl with vast experience,only putting up this cuntitude as a defence. Am i ?
Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Do you mean those repentant slay mamas
Re: Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dijavu97:

Do you mean those repentant slay mamas

LMAO,,,,,, grin.

Oboy you funny die,,,,,

Some girls never slay before,,,,,,,

And for the repented slay mamas that you mentioned i don't know what to say,,,,,,,grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone / What Is Your View On The Red Pill? / What Happened To These Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.