Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Glad I Found You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glad I Found You. (11654 Views)

I Am Glad I Have Caught Infection / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glad I Found You. by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Logoobenz:
Early 30s isn't desperate enough.
Try mid 30s and see desperation.
Them fit sell their papa house give man the money grin
She has the ugliness but lacks the age and money.
Bad market for this learner op undecided
you're a buffoon. Let her be.. Una no dey tire for bashing people? Even when una see good thing happening to people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:
Funmisticqueen2 now I know why you're beefing me!!!! Chicken brain!

Aaahahahaha...so after coming to attack my thread, you went begging a man to validate you? What a shame.
And you claim your not single? Let me tell you, like I said, you're dead single and it has really eaten deep into your thinking faculty that is why you reason and react the way you do. Secondly for you to claim Jaubdu is the man in Your life, it shows how loneliness was killing you cos I know when this same jaubdu put up an advert for a wife not so long ago ( you were obviously not in the picture then) I and other pretty girls here were the first set of people he was following up and down but I ignored him and here you are coming in as a last resort and you're happy..chaiiii..... Some girls!!!!!.. No hope.
Imaging and youll beg and calm him down when you fight yet you'll come out here forming pinkmesha rubbish.

Anyways I already knew you and that soured face Victorian are only acting out of pure jealousy and this has confirmed it.

I don't usually go commenting on peoples personal posts like this but you guys have forced me to and eventhough I'm not enjoying this, I feel there's need to talk sense into your empty skulls.

Jaubdu? Is it not the same jaubdu? grin
oga quit with the hate.

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Liliyann(f): 4:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Congrats to you guys cool
Nairaland is the last place you should bring your relationship to....you guys owe no one an explanation and I seriously don't get why you have to reply every trolling comment undecided
Kids everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by makydebbie(f): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2020
Victornezzar:

I see

Are you in Lagos now or still at Ghana
Lagos keh? No oh, I dey Accra.
Re: Glad I Found You. by Victornezzar: 5:22am On Mar 04, 2020
makydebbie:

Lagos keh? No oh, I dey Accra.
Lol.... But you were once in Lagos ryt..... Isolo to be precise cool cool
Re: Glad I Found You. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2020
Gofwane:
grin why are you so pained by his comment?
This ain't the first time, dude is so biled up. That was how he tried causing rancor in the food section with his narcissistic envious self. Too full of himself. Lacks home training and manners or perhaps he threw them away just to b a royal jerk

5 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:
Funmisticqueen2 now I know why you're beefing me!!!! Chicken brain!

Aaahahahaha...so after coming to attack my thread, you went begging a man to validate you? What a shame.
And you claim your not single? Let me tell you, like I said, you're dead single and it has really eaten deep into your thinking faculty that is why you reason and react the way you do. Secondly for you to claim Jaubdu is the man in Your life, it shows how loneliness was killing you cos I know when this same jaubdu put up an advert for a wife not so long ago ( you were obviously not in the picture then) I and other pretty girls here were the first set of people he was following up and down but I ignored him and here you are coming in as a last resort and you're happy..chaiiii..... Some girls!!!!!.. No hope.
Imaging and youll beg and calm him down when you fight yet you'll come out here forming pinkmesha rubbish.

Anyways I already knew you and that soured face Victorian are only acting out of pure jealousy and this has confirmed it.

I don't usually go commenting on peoples personal posts like this but you guys have forced me to and eventhough I'm not enjoying this, I feel there's need to talk sense into your empty skulls.

Jaubdu? Is it not the same jaubdu? grin
Please sis,just let this pass I beg you.

Its all past. Let us be happy for her
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Ignore her.

Her thinking is warped.

She truly doesn't understand.

And jaubdu is truly tired of the hate I get. Isn't he sweet?

She's very bitter and heartbroken.

Unlike her, I waited for a while before saying yes to him.

He'll tell you that it wasn't easy.

I'll still be me tho.

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Did you not see where she was attacking me in my post? What did you tell her,? But you can tel mel to let what pass? Hmm

This is not my style but as you're trying to advise me, also advise her to stop going to attack other people's thread cos it only portrays her as envious, bitter and jealous.
I don't have her time, I don't even know if t
She exists. so she should learn to stay on her lane. Period!

11 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2020
makydebbie:

I'm telling you!! Toxic demons.

THE ONLY THING THEY'RE INTERESTED IN IS THE FAILURE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP, AND PEOPLE'S DOWNFALL IN GENERAL.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS MORE THAN TROLLING. IT'S A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE MINDS OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN PEOPLE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Ignore her.

Her thinking is warped.

She truly doesn't understand.

And jaubdu is truly tired of the hate I get. Isn't he sweet?

She's very bitter and heartbroken.

Unlike her, I waited for a while before saying yes to him.

He'll tell you that it wasn't easy.

I'll still be me tho.

See how youre shamelessly going about explaining what no one asked you just to save face. Very low mentality.

Anyways just stay off my mentions cos if you observed, this is first and will be the last time I'll ever give you the stupid attention you go about seeking.
Fat ugly blob like you.
Just know you don't stand a chance. After all your silly stunts all you could settle for is someone who camps women in a hotel, no choice cos With you anything goes.

13 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

See how youre shamelessly going about explaining what no one asked you just to save face. Very low mentality.

Anyways just stay off my mentions cos if you observed, this is first and will be the last time I'll ever give you the stupid attention you go about seeking.
Fat ugly blob like you.
Just know you don't stand a chance. After all your silly stunts all you could settle for is someone who camps women in a hotel, no choice cos With you anything goes.
you are really the lowest of the low.

I refuse to stoop to your level.

Go and heal.

You need it

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Funtobewith: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2020
The reply above me is the monicker the same user of the former ashirawealthy?
Re: Glad I Found You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2020
It will end in tears.

7 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2020
justnock:

Funmisticqeen is the intellectual saviour of nairalanders. She speaks well

No offense bro but I believe being intellectual means different things to different people. Being hypocritical and loud hardly qualifies s being intellectual. Have you met safarigìrl?

9 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you are really the lowest of the low.

I refuse to stoop to your level.

Go and heal.

You need it
please let it go,don't ruin this beautiful thread
Re: Glad I Found You. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

Fat ugly blob like you.
Just know you don't stand a chance. After all your silly stunts all you could settle for [/b]is someone who camps women in a hotel, no choice cos With you anything goes[b].

hahahaha....

i came late to the party. didn't see her pix.

they said she's a pretty damsel just like regina daniel... as sexy as david beckham! is it true?

4 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Omar09(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
men were never scum. I just never tolerated their crap

And for the last time!!

I was never a feminist

Who's next, Michellekabod2?

Fooking Feminist!

6 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Tomiwa69(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2020
seankafor:
Oga calm down..
Na you go quick rush out..
I tell u...Abi no be women ni..relax na...e go soon post yehyeh!..I caught her bleeping my friend...what SHOULD I do?

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by MJBOLT: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2020
the funmi lady deserves all the trolling and hate she's getting,she has a very ugly personality.

CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONLY THING THEY'RE INTERESTED IN IS THE FAILURE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP, AND PEOPLE'S DOWNFALL IN GENERAL.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS MORE THAN TROLLING. IT'S A TRUE REFLECTION OF THE MINDS OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN PEOPLE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Tomiwa69(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Looking at your picture and her's I can only say one thing, the two of una fit each other.

Very unattractive looking couple. grin grin
Mad oooo..lol

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by MJBOLT: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2020
michelle go dey alright las las grin
Omar09:

Who's next, Michellekabod2?
Fooking Feminist!

3 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
michelle go dey alright las las grin

what will happen to me? embarassed
Re: Glad I Found You. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
please let it go,don't ruin this beautiful thread

peacemaker ni...honest broker ko.
Re: Glad I Found You. by frubben(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Ladylite post=87140358]Season 1

Season 2 loading. [/quotei]should we tell him??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Tomiwa69(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Chi59:

Guy, you're evil. grin grin
I Swear
Lol
Re: Glad I Found You. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
the funmi lady deserves all the trolling and hate she's getting,she has a very ugly personality.

SHE'S THE CLOWN OF THE EARTH, I'VE KNOWN HER SINCE DAY ONE.
BUT ONE HAS TO BE A FOOL TO DANCE WITH FOOLS.
TELL ME THE SKY WILL FALL IF PEOPLE CHOOSE TO IGNORE HER AND THIS THREAD?

THE THING IS THAT MANY FORUM MEMBERS (INCLUDING FUNMI) ARE UNDERNEATH MUD IN REAL LIFE, AND THEY'RE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR WHO TO PULL ALONG WITH THEM. THESE PEOPLE WILL RIDICULE EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING TREES IF THEY CAN'T FIND YOU. SINCE THEY CAN'T COUNTER YOUR PLAIN MESSAGES THEY'LL COUNTER YOUR PERSONALITY AND LIVELIHOOD.
THEY'RE BACKWARD LIKE THAT.
AND GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE AHEAD OF MORE THAN HALF THIS POPULATION OF MOCKERS, BUT DON'T WORRY. MAYBE WHEN THEY BRING UP PICTURES OF YOUR DOG OR SNEAKERS I'LL JOIN THEM TO TALK IRRELEVANT JARGONS INSTEAD OF OPPOSING YOUR OPINIONS... BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by MJBOLT: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2020
marriage grin

Michellekabod2:
what will happen to me? embarassed
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Otunbalamba kiss kiss
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE'S THE CLOWN OF THE EARTH, I'VE KNOWN HER SINCE DAY ONE.
BUT ONE HAS TO BE A FOOL TO DANCE WITH FOOLS.
TELL ME THE SKY WILL FALL IF PEOPLE CHOOSE TO IGNORE HER AND THIS THREAD?

THE THING IS THAT MANY FORUM MEMBERS (INCLUDING FUNMI) ARE UNDERNEATH MUD IN REAL LIFE, AND THEY'RE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR WHO TO PULL ALONG WITH THEM. THESE PEOPLE WILL RIDICULE EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING TREES IF THEY CAN'T FIND YOU. SINCE THEY CAN'T COUNTER YOUR PLAIN MESSAGES THEY'LL COUNTER YOUR PERSONALITY AND LIVELIHOOD.
THEY'RE BACKWARD LIKE THAT.
AND GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE AHEAD OF MORE THAN HALF THIS POPULATION OF MOCKERS, BUT DON'T WORRY. MAYBE WHEN THEY BRING UP PICTURES OF YOUR DOG OR SNEAKERS I'LL JOIN THEM TO TALK IRRELEVANT JARGONS INSTEAD OF OPPOSING YOUR OPINIONS... BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS. cheesy
I don't judge offline by online. I applaud her for her ability to find love on this forum.
Some months back a wealthy businessman from travel section sent a PM. We chatted for hours and In barely four hours,I goofed up,I wasnt in my maniac state so I felt the urge to hurt him and I said something very hurtful to him.
No one adviced me to delete his number afterwards,I knew that was the right thing to do...damn,I pray he doesn't get to see this post.

So I applaud funmi for her feat so far,and wish her the best
Re: Glad I Found You. by Omar09(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Tell me, who would be happy to see a girl bash men anyhow and still finds her heartrub amongst the men she bashed?

I'm happy a sister now have a man who will try to prove to her that men are different and thereby investing more and will never leave her. This is all psychological. I'm also glad I'm not that guy.

4 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I don't judge offline by online. I applaud her for her ability to find love on this forum.
Some months back a wealthy businessman from travel section sent a PM. We chatted for hours and In barely four hours,I goofed up,I wasnt in my maniac state so I felt the urge to hurt him and I said something very hurtful to him.
No one adviced me to delete his number afterwards,I knew that was the right thing to do...damn,I pray he doesn't get to see this post.

LOL. MICHELLE YOU'RE ON A LONG THING I SWEAR. YOUR MATTER DE ALWAYS GET K-LEGS. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Being Single- Sweet Or Bitter? / Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.