Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Glad I Found You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glad I Found You. (11660 Views)

I Am Glad I Have Caught Infection / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glad I Found You. by Okoroawusa: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chi59:

"I'm single"
"Me too"
"Don't know if we can mingle"
"Yeah"
So why were you bashing Ashira lady for being too eager if you quickly said yes to a stranger? And why the fvck are you hiding the date?
Nne give funmi a break. We all deserve to be happy. If finding love makes her happy then so be it.
Leave her alone abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by makydebbie(f): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Charley Charley these things no dey end well for here.
Shouldn't have opened a thread with her picture knowing nlders have always wanted a reason to troll her. All these things don't matter, the explanations, screenshots and everything on this thread.

Wish your union the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Okoroawusa: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
because mingling, is not the same as saying yes to a relationship

My Modus operandi is that I will accept your request, but any sign of BS, then I say my mind and block you.

I do a video call to feel you out. Then ask some questions about your character.

Many guys don't last with my system.

But me and him just flow naturally
Babe, don't justify yourself to anybody.

You n your man will do okay.

Stop answering everybody

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Victornezzar: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
makydebbie:

Dear I dey ooo.
Guess you've been busy
Re: Glad I Found You. by Kiddllc: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
thank you.

Autocorrect is a pain in the behind.

I keep going back to proofread after typing them
Wow.. Funmi love is really good ooh. I like the way ur sounding now. All the best dear cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Kiddllc: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
makydebbie:
Charley Charley these things no dey end well for here.
Shouldn't have opened a thread with her picture knowing nlders have always wanted a reason to troll her. All these things don't matter, the explanations, screenshots and everything on this thread.

Wish your union the best.
Love they say is blind.. they should make the best of it right now... who knows where it will lead them
Re: Glad I Found You. by Kiddllc: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

My Modus operandi is that I will accept your request, but any sign of BS, then I say my mind and block you.

I do a video call to feel you out. Then ask some questions about your character.

Hold him... rather u guys should hold on to each other

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by trilobite: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Logoobenz:
grin
Poverty induced love.
What this dude is clearly doing is called "leveraging",born out if desperation and the "not meeting up" syndrome.
The girl looks like someone who would have a good future no doubt and this one is already looking for who would support him.
Else tell me why someone would come out and be calling an ugly girl pretty?like I don't get it.
Also,the same lady that talks carelessly is the sapiosexual here? undecided
How is she business savvy when she just finished medical school,haven't ever done or be involved in any business and is finding it difficult to raise money to move into her first ever rented apartment?does this work?
Give this guy 20 million naira and he will start to see funmi for who she really is.A fat,no level,big lips piece of flesh.
Poverty fit make person profess love to a live Turkey.
Continue to mumu and embarrass your ancestors,no go find money,
Shit! angry

undecided undecided What is wrong with this one? I hope this your trolling job pays very well? Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
I just looked at the guy's pic...the guy is okay nah!...haba!... Nairalanders make una take am easy o!

3 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Kiddllc: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I just looked at the guy's pic...the guy is okay nah!...haba!... Nairalanders make una take am easy o!

Na so world people be oo.. nothing is ever enough. That's why i advised they keep it off of here

8 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Parrie(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chi59:
Nairaland love.
*shudders* Affliction shall not rise a second time.
it seems u are getting jealous!

4 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by GodofwarKratus(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello, y'all am a pentester, security analyst.if you're interested in been a pentester, ethical hacker be it from OWASP PENETRATION,SQL INJECTION, XSS,BY PASSING ROOT AND SERVER,ABLE TO IDENTIFY VULNERABLE SITES, DATA HACKING, ADVACED PHISHING, PORT REDIRECTING.. Contact me : 08063492005... Private teaching.. This is not just doing CEH STEPS, goes deep into real live scenario hacking ....NO SECURITY IS SECURE AND SAFE, ALWAYS KNOW THAT.
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:
They talk about her beauty,I have one word for them,a woman physical beauty is just for a moment. Real men look for an intelligent companion who they can bond, share intelligent conversation with,build great and lovely home.I am happy no one question her IQ.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Jaubdu:
They talk about her beauty,I have one word for them,a woman physical beauty is just for a moment. Real men look for an intelligent companion who they can bond, share intelligent conversation with,build great and lovely home.I am happy no one question her IQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Kingsteve(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Finally, it's getting steamy in Romance section.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Parrie(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! This one that everyone is getting their boo on nairaland grin my nairaland boo where art thou?
Congratulations to the both of you,funmi you look pretty naturally dnt let anyone tell you otherwise!
Nairaland boo?
what of ur polish boyfriend?

9 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Parrie(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Glad I Found You. by Okoroawusa: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
Just keep your relationship out of the social media

3 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Lsofdk(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kingsteve:

dick shearer,when are you going to hook your own here.
Re: Glad I Found You. by makydebbie(f): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Victornezzar:

Guess you've been busy

School and work lol. I'm more active on Twitter these days.
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=87144177]
Just keep your relationship out of the social media[/quote: you are right,I am not a media person,also the busy type but I needed to come out because I was getting a lot of pm and email from my former post and I wasn't comfortable with it. I have a thick skin anyway,I can handle the low lives.

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Victornezzar: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
makydebbie:

School and work lol. I'm more active on Twitter these days.
Yeeeeeahhh

I've seen your Twitter account
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=Jaubdu post=87144370][/quote] please dear, let's Ignore them.

They should lose sleep over us

Not the other way around

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kingsteve:

Lol
Re: Glad I Found You. by Raalsalghul: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
I am the most happiest person in this world. I came to Nairaland looking for love, companion,a partner and a critic. I waited patiently,got a lot of pm from good ladies but I gun for the best Finally she came at first we talk about business interest but I noticed she is smart and intelligent so I began to explore.Here is what I found out:1 She has an open heart 2: She is honest 3: She has a positive outlook 4: She is smarter than me ( has her way with Queen English) 5:She laugh at my joke 6: She support my goals( with advice) 7She also has her own goal 8: She is kind 9: She remain calm in fights(oh we had a lot of it) and calm me down too. Sometime we do some crazy stuff together 10 She has a life of her own 11 She accepted my flaws 12 She does not bear grudges. Etc.I am truly blessed.
Funmi(Funmisticqueen,Funmisticqueen). I break a bank,I will even fight with the gods to make you, mother of my unborn kids. I live a low key kind of life but I have to make this public because I don't want any pm for ladies anymore. I am taken. I hope my Dove will understand.

This thread go sweet oh.
Re: Glad I Found You. by Lsofdk(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
I'm more shocked by your need to justify your relationship. So much for being a smart lady as described by the OP. This thread is not even needed. What a show by two smart couples grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glad I Found You. by Kingsteve(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
peepydelano:
dick shearer,when are you going to hook your own here.

I don't know you.
Please be gone!

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Dande55: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Happy for you both. God bless your union kiss

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Dande55: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
please dear, let's Ignore them.

They should lose sleep over us

Not the other way around
You are naturally beautiful. I like that.
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Dande55:

You are naturally beautiful. I like that.
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kingsteve:

I don't know you. Please be gone!
lol.easy jor,you too like fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / 10 Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.