Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand (6035 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by solmus: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mogajunior:
You r so blind to know you r the bigger fool here. seducing and sleeping with a woman you know fully well is married is wat u r here to justify.

Also he never said the lady in question is married. get it right.

ohh am not held by religious dogma, King Solomon did it, Abraham did it, and God welcomed them home, what make you think I wont enjoy it.. pvssy niggas would cry bitterly regretting everything they missed in life while being scared of imaginary karma lol

keep enjoying your fools paradise hoping on a karma while your mates do well and you secretly envy
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by tunize(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:
cool

so long you aint married or engaged to anyone, then helping a lonely woman shouldn't make you feel guilty, if you turn her down you might drive her to depression after all its just sex

If it makes you feel any better close your eyes while mounting her the next time and imagine its your GF that is naked before you and bang her accordingly

This made me remember my service year somewhere in Abeokuta many years ago, a neighbor who was married to a polygamist with 4 wives also felt lonely and needed compassion , she gave me food, lend me money and refuse to collect it back, she even promised after service if I wanted to stay I should give her my C.V so as to submit it to her husbands political friends and her church people.. I knew I had to make it up to her for all her kindness and the only way I know is to fvck her to stupor after drinking a bottle of kasaperako, I drew my plan and started implementing it, first was me teasing her about her curves and how young she looked, then I graduated to touching and playing with her hair and moving very close to her, when she wasn't complaining and seem to be enjoying it, I start touching her laps and hips, at this point she jokinly asked me what was my problem and what I wanted gaan gaan, I drew closer and planted her a kiss to explain further, she resisted the kiss abit but after few seconds she was the one doing the kissing.. long story short we banged and banged till we got tired, she rolled over to me and asked me why it took this long, which I bluntly told her , I didn't want to spend my service year in jail for banging someones wife

Moral of the Story, we sometimes need to break certain protocols, if it means helping others and making others happy

Ooin for ur mind now u did well abi? karma dey front
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by solmus: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
tunize:

Ooin for ur mind now u did well abi? karma dey front

oh yes I did, and if karma left his wife amma fvck her too... say no to depression, take care of your women or divorce them
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Bimpe29: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gibberish
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Can't believed what happened today. I teach two part time students both in 100level, one is a guy he owns is own automobile repair company strictly on Mercedes, he's a big boy on his own. secondly is a 35years old lady who has been frustrated becuz of issues of life.

According to her story she was in Abuja doing very well, she could rent a hotel for a year and run it with her workers, she does that and sent 2 of her younger ones to school who are now in their early 30s, she opened a business for her elder brother which is running into millions now.

she was duped of millions she almost ran mad because of the trauma , she went back to nothing, right now she's squatting with her siblings she helped and they're treating like a piece of shit. they call her illiterate. they don't regard her as anything and she's even caring for the brother kids that lost their mother, she always stressed up with chores here and there ,doesn't even have time to go out as a woman and people assume she gave birth to those two children making her chance of getting married slim.

straight to the point, I usually go teaching her in her house before going to the guy's company. When leaving there yesterday she told me she has something to tell me, but that she can't say it but that she will text rather and I didn't see anything as at yesterday like she promised, getting there today she managed to Tell me that she has grown feelings for me that she doesn't have a boy friend and she's in her ovulation, she did the whole of that writing that she was shy to say it.

Pals I was confused not knowing what to do and from the looks of things she really needed sex, so I decided to compromise and I try banging her real good and she thanked me later and apologized and I told her there's nothing to apologize for.

Pals right now I'm living in regrets, with guilty conscience, I'm a responsible guy and I got a serious relationship of 5years before me, I just got an offshore job I have been praying God for, and I don't know if to continue teaching her again or just continue with the other guy cos I see this happening again, though soon I will be leaving for my dream job offshore ,is there any advice I can give to her
Offshore job, and lecturer at the same time iriots Mr. Fake love story teller
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Yeecar(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Can't believed what happened today. I teach two part time students both in 100level, one is a guy he owns is own automobile repair company strictly on Mercedes, he's a big boy on his own. secondly is a 35years old lady who has been frustrated becuz of issues of life.

According to her story she was in Abuja doing very well, she could rent a hotel for a year and run it with her workers, she does that and sent 2 of her younger ones to school who are now in their early 30s, she opened a business for her elder brother which is running into millions now.

she was duped of millions she almost ran mad because of the trauma , she went back to nothing, right now she's squatting with her siblings she helped and they're treating like a piece of shit. they call her illiterate. they don't regard her as anything and she's even caring for the brother kids that lost their mother, she always stressed up with chores here and there ,doesn't even have time to go out as a woman and people assume she gave birth to those two children making her chance of getting married slim.

straight to the point, I usually go teaching her in her house before going to the guy's company. When leaving there yesterday she told me she has something to tell me, but that she can't say it but that she will text rather and I didn't see anything as at yesterday like she promised, getting there today she managed to Tell me that she has grown feelings for me that she doesn't have a boy friend and she's in her ovulation, she did the whole of that writing that she was shy to say it.

Pals I was confused not knowing what to do and from the looks of things she really needed sex, so I decided to compromise and I try banging her real good and she thanked me later and apologized and I told her there's nothing to apologize for.

Pals right now I'm living in regrets, with guilty conscience, I'm a responsible guy and I got a serious relationship of 5years before me, I just got an offshore job I have been praying God for, and I don't know if to continue teaching her again or just continue with the other guy cos I see this happening again, though soon I will be leaving for my dream job offshore ,is there any advice I can give to her
Dm me her number.
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Westernlove: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
eduman365:
Lol Mumu. After sleeping with her you come here for advise.

The true test of a responsible man is to reject free sex... Quote me anywhere.

In as much as you are right, I would like to correct you, there Is nothing like free sex, sex Is sex since so far It's con-sexual. Except the lady Is a prostitute. You people should stop this nonsense of making the ladies feel like they are doing you Simps favour. Be Educated....Be Wise!!!
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by ghettochild4u(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zeal0000007:

Enjoy the puna till you leave for ur offshore job
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by SweetCunt97(f): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zeal0000007:

Did you even use protection or you wanna dash her a baby?
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Westernlove:

In as much as you are right, I would like to correct you, there Is nothing like free sex, sex Is sex since so far It's con-sexual. Except the lady Is a prostitute. You people should stop this nonsense of making the ladies feel like they are doing you Simps favour. Be Educated....Be Wise!!!

My understanding of free sex is you having consensual sex with a lady with whom you have no relationship or emotional ties. Such have been used as traps for so many men believing it was just a hit and go affair.

For a woman to give up her vagina to a man, there's usually some level of emotional connection and they often want a relationship afterwards... So it's not about money bro. I understood the context quite well. wink
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Westernlove: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
eduman365:

My understanding of free sex is you having consensual sex with a lady with whom you have no relationship or emotional ties. Such have been used as traps for so many men believing it was just a hit and go affair.

For a woman to give up her vagina to a man there's usually some level of emotional connection and they often want a relationship afterwards... So it's not about money bro. I understood the context quite well. wink

Yeah I understand you hun. But how about a man give up his peniiis to a woman. The thing Is as for me I've already evolved pass this mentality. I love to see the ladies beg, I engage In reverse psychology and I still maintain my alpha male thing. Your first paragraph, I still Insist, no matter the case, Hit or no hit, It's still not free sex, they fvcked each other and no big deal about that.
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Westernlove:

Yeah I understand you hun. But how about a man give up his peniiis to a woman. The thing Is as for me I've already evolved pass this mentality. I love to see the ladies beg, I engage In reverse psychology and I still maintain my alpha male thing. Your first paragraph, I still Insist, no matter the case, Hit or no hit, It's still not free sex, they fvcked each other and no big deal about that.

Yea well, at least now we both get each other's points of view. You have also removed the prostitute part, which was what I wanted to clarify...

Ladies begging for sex is really not uncommon. I had to avoid one recently as a matter of fact, but we both know it's not as common as guys cos we have different hormones that work in different ways. Trust me, if ladies were wired to get sexually aroused like men do, with their temperament, men would get raped on a daily basis. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Westernlove: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
eduman365:

Yea well, at least now we both get each other's points of view. You have also removed the prostitute part, which was what I wanted to clarify...

Ladies begging for sex is really not uncommon. I had to avoid one recently as a matter of fact, but we both know it's not as common as guys cos we have different hormones that work in different ways. Trust me, if ladies were wired to get sexually aroused like men do, with their temperament, men would get raped on a daily basis. cheesy

Lol you are damn absolutely right bruh....

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:
cool

so long you aint married or engaged to anyone, then helping a lonely woman shouldn't make you feel guilty, if you turn her down you might drive her to depression after all its just sex

If it makes you feel any better close your eyes while mounting her the next time and imagine its your GF that is naked before you and bang her accordingly

This made me remember my service year somewhere in Abeokuta many years ago, a neighbor who was married to a polygamist with 4 wives also felt lonely and needed compassion , she gave me food, lend me money and refuse to collect it back, she even promised after service if I wanted to stay I should give her my C.V so as to submit it to her husbands political friends and her church people.. I knew I had to make it up to her for all her kindness and the only way I know is to fvck her to stupor after drinking a bottle of kasaperako, I drew my plan and started implementing it, first was me teasing her about her curves and how young she looked, then I graduated to touching and playing with her hair and moving very close to her, when she wasn't complaining and seem to be enjoying it, I start touching her laps and hips, at this point she jokinly asked me what was my problem and what I wanted gaan gaan, I drew closer and planted her a kiss to explain further, she resisted the kiss abit but after few seconds she was the one doing the kissing.. long story short we banged and banged till we got tired, she rolled over to me and asked me why it took this long, which I bluntly told her , I didn't want to spend my service year in jail for banging someones wife

Moral of the Story, we sometimes need to break certain protocols, if it means helping others and making others happy

the lady sef fine?
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Zeal0000007(m): 2:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Giftexx:
Fornication is bad!
But then, u slept with her and shortly, u got an offshore job.
If the job pays well, biko, Marry her if she’s ur type.
The 5years rlship can go.
abeg that's too much, I can't exchange my gal for her, I'm 28 my gal is 21 and she's 35 ,I only did that because she needed it, no feelings attached though she claimed she is falling for me. I can't marry now...
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by solmus: 3:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
the lady sef fine?

she try
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Myself2(m): 3:36am On Mar 05, 2020
A woman told you she was in her ovulation and asked you to fvck her and you obliged ?? Well congratulations in advance, you're about to become a father
Hope you're ready for that situation and all that goes with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention / . / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.