Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom (32265 Views)

Police Take Over Cross River Assembly / Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme’s Confirmation As CJ, Again, Post Vacant / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingkakaone:

Another grand delusion.

Where's Trump or US o Russia or Israel to help you get your biafra?

The FG sent python dance to crush you people, the same FG you claimed have called for talks without a proof.
How confused can one be?
SMH.

We are winning and it is gradually. It is all about Igbo nation and you're bound to support such with resources at your disposal. Support Igbo nation out of Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
mildflame:

Propaganda na una domain since d time Youth Earnestly Asked for Abacha n Chukwumerije nia una terrain

Propaganda continues
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingkakaone:

I didn't ask if those states are Igbos, I asked that you answer why they chase each other from civil service, trash talk each other, etc.

Your tribe the most tolerant? How? I have seen how you see the Yorubas as enemies here and offline.
You see the northerners as enemies too.
You call southerners names...How's a tribe who sees others as enemies tolerant?

By the way, you have shown that you are the highest hypocrite in this forum.

We are tolerant to the core. Well pulling out of the current federal arrangement is the answer to the question so that nobody will call you names again and you shall have peace.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
-
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Nothing tangible in your write up. Let's compare CRS and aks since that's where you want to go. We have the best stadium in West Africa, what is the current state of your stadium, we have a standard airport with the longest runway in west Africa, what is the current state of your airport, we have an official Arline, the only state in Nigeria to do so, people come from calabar to uyo to fly out, where is your airline? , Uyo alone has 4 standard fly overs with dual carriage ways crisscrossing the length and breath of Akwa Ibom, where is your phantom super high way or spaghetti fly over? Mention one new road your ayade has built in Calabar, just one . If u can't directly answer those questions then I think it's your atam land that is filled with dark forces, another reason u envy us is oil, this oil is even the efiks that have the oil, you're landlocked with bo oil, jealousy. For us to be in CRS and still cause sleepless nights for u guys is a thing of joy and it shows that we dominated u in the past, we are dominating u and we will keep dominating u, I can't chase us from Cross river, the day we leave Cross river is the day our sister's the efiks are no longer part of Cross river,till then keep dealing with our encroachment and domination till they kingdom come

Cross river landlocked?

Are you okay

4 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by AmuDimpka: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

We don't see this between Imo and Abia?
Enugu and Anambra?

Igbo don pass that level

Ngozi Okonjo is from Delta Igbo married to Abịa man...she was nominated as a minister from Abịa not Delta

Bianca Ojukwu is from Enugu married to Ojukwu from Anambra...she was given ambassador from Anambra platform

Igbo have gone pass this pettiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by AmuDimpka: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Cross river landlocked?

Are you okay

As of today ...yes! After boarder demarcation and oil well with Akwa Ibom ...cross river is landlocked

Look at the map ! Bakassi is gone to Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mikekan30:

You are a BIG FOOL AND USELESS AS WHOLE...AKA IBM ARE BETTER THAN THE CURSED SLAVE TWIN MURDERERS CALLED CALA N BAD... YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUDE WE EMBRACE LIGHT, CHANGE, DEVELOPMENT AND THE BEST AND CLEANEST STATE IN SOUTH SOUTH, THE BEST STADIUM IN THE COUNTRY, BEST MARITIME WATER WAYS, ONLY STATE IN THE COUNTRY TO HAVE ITS OWN AIRLINE....

CALABASAS IS CURSED AND YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER.. WE ARE EVERYWHERE, WE REPRESENT EVERY WHERE, THE NBA PRESIDENT IS AN AKWA IBOM MAN, We have oil , you have Stone...MOST OF THE DEVELOPMENT IN CALABAR WERE ORCHESTRATED BY AN AKW IBOM MAN, MARGARET EKPO NA AKWA IBOM WOMAN. ..CURSED CALABAR ,

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Heeeeeeeeee

Lol

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by sylve11: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ndi Akwacross.....

Niger Delta republic in making.....Lolzzzzzzzz

I have consistently warned that this republic of Niger delta be formed so that others will hear word.

Imagine Cross river and Akwaibom...

I will only support Biafra republic of Igbo nation.

If Nnamdi kanu wants let him go and be packing the whole ethnic group in Nigeria and call it Biafra.....Na him Sabi.

grin cool
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by AmuDimpka: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
EsomahJD:
This niger delta thing go hard eeh.

And don't think this cannot happen in yoruba land , wait in near future you will begin to hear ondo, ijebu, badagry etc begin to chart separately.

Oil politics will destroy blacks.

In Yoruba land there is Ijebu, Egba issue and thy don't agree.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Dreason(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
what make a tribe, is it language? IGBO has many dialct in it. infact if people from Enugu nsuka side speak their real language people frm ANAMBRA wnt understand. but we knw who we are. even abaklike people language funny. ABIA DIALCT TOO mdc
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by KingLennon(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:
A united and progressive Calabar (Akwacross) is preferred ,but for now I feel Akwa ibom can not be trusted. They think they have it all just due to baseless and unsustainable tangible development and 90 percent offshore oil which Uyo and Ikot ekepene have none of . They breed like rabbits and multiply poverty everywhere ,and they are not looking to unite,assimilate or accept Efik Calabarian methods as the standard and official.
I support denial of the Akwa ibom judge and the appointment of the judge as long as he is from Cross river. that's why there should be ID database to separate wheat from chaff.
On another thread, an akwa ibom individual was bragging that he was born and raised in calabar and ibibio will take over. His Allegiance is to Akwa ibom ,not cross river.
I am American born and raised and mixed race and I qualify to be Governor of Cross river than that guy . it's about roots ,not born and raised.
I don't care if an individual was born and lived ,school and worked all his life in Calabar, you are not from there and should be expelled if you do not pay allegiance to Calabar methods.
There will be no seaport at Akwa ibom within the next 30 years . The only seaport on plan within the next 4 years is the Calabar seaport at Akpabuyo which will serve the entire cross river and the Greater Calabar area including Akwa ibom.
Apart from English ,Efik is the standard and official language of the Cross river and Akwa ibom ,and is in the process of being registered by google.
If Akwa ibom does not agree with these methods, all akwa ibom people should be expelled from cross river and a border wall built., all other mthods will be implemented to punish Akwa ibom forever.
As an Efik man, I see some of your views. But in this case that's injustice to the woman. No one knows tomorrow..

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Everything you wrote here is true, except for the fact you said "nothern and central Cross river are in the majority". That is where is a lie. If they were a majority why did they clamour for state creation when they have the numbers to dominate? It doesn't add up. Akwa Ibom alone has more population than cross river(efiks included) , check census or election results as far back as abiolas election to confirm, Akwa Ibom always gives atleast double of what Cross river gives, now by the time you add the efiks and recently akampa (the two lawmakers from there voted in favour of the woman and ibibio is the most spoken language there outside their native language) to their brothers in Akwa Ibom, the central and nothern cross riverians stood no chance and still stand no chance against us, hence they clamour for state separation, my own is unless power doesn't come back to southern Cross river which Akwa ibomites have domineering presence there, the atam people will have to thread with caution. Finally we call you guys atam because the atam people were the first central and nothern Cross riverians our fathers came in contact with, so I guess they assumed everybody from biase up is atam not knowing there were so many ethnicities there, it's nothing derogatory, it doesn't have meaning in our language.

What are you claiming? who will allow you foreigners to dominate CRS? lol since your
state was created you have been treated as outcast in CRS, even when you people through mischief claimed Efik and remained in civil service it was an Efik man that fished you out and most of you were sacked. Just like the recent Okada bann is an attempt to reduce Hausa population in Lagos same way alok alok was banned by anEfik man Donald Duke to reduce population of Akbmyts in Calabar, up till today. Who told you Efiks are fools? brother my foot! you're disliked by Efiks and NCRSn quit deceiving yourselves, if an Efik becomes governor you will see how life will be harder for you, thieves. You grab oil wells and still claim brotherhood odiogonofi

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

We are winning and it is gradually. It is all about Igbo nation and you're bound to support such with resources at your disposal. Support Igbo nation out of Nigeria now.
50years later, same noise if secession, same condition being put in check.

The only headway yo people had was being flogged in your backyard by a python dancer.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
joecrack:

I meant majority in population in present day Cross River State.

Secondly, Akwaibomites cannot dominate Atams, unfortunately the Efiks will suffer for all this because of the language similarities and the fact that they share same affinity with y'all, so it is easy to claim origins from there but that in itself lies a problem because the Atams who actually control the state will at every opportunity deny the Efik man rights because he feels that man might be an Akwaibomite, safe for the real Efiks.

Make no mistake, if you think Ayade is returning power to the Efiks then you're dreaming, from what I've heard and the scheming going on, an Efik man won't become the next governor. The present crop of Politicians from the Atam axis are actually Machiavellians, don't worry, you'll see what will unfold.

On State creation, Ogoja State will have been but not for the political wranglings amongst their kin, that is a long story I won't want to dive in.

The only time an Efik will be governor is after background thorough checks that he has absolutely no affinity with Akbm origin and that he can't be manipulated by them, allow that man to deceive himself lol it's a pity that these people keep claiming Efik by deception thereby blocking the actual Efiks who are likeable and easy going from enjoying what is theirs. Let us see how they will steal our wealth ever again

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Igbo don pass that level

Ngozi Okonjo is from Delta Igbo married to Abịa man...she was nominated as a minister from Abịa not Delta

Bianca Ojukwu is from Enugu married to Ojukwu from Anambra...she was given ambassador from Anambra platform

Igbo have gone pass this pettiness
The same Bianca that was rejected from becoming senator in Anambra in the last election?
Or did you remember how a Bishop was rejected in mbaise because he was from another Igbo community?

Make we open book?

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

We are tolerant to the core. Well pulling out of the current federal arrangement is the answer to the question so that nobody will call you names again and you shall have peace.
Tolerant my foot.
You are the only people that are littered everywhere in Nigeria with few others in your zone.

You people even blacklist your tribesmen in APC not to talk about those in Islam.
Don't make me talk too much o.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingkakaone:

Tolerant my foot.
You are the only people that are littered everywhere in Nigeria with few others in your zone.

You people even blacklist your tribesmen in APC not to talk about those in Islam.
Don't make me talk too much o.

When someone disturbs you alot, campaign for the people to leave such union constitutionally.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dreason:
what make a tribe, is it language? IGBO has many dialct in it. infact if people from Enugu nsuka side speak their real language people frm ANAMBRA wnt understand. but we knw who we are. even abaklike people language funny. ABIA DIALCT TOO mdc

Who asked you all these sermons you are preaching here.

Is that the topic
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

When someone disturbs you alot, campaign for the people to leave such union constitutionally.
Nobody gives a rat's ass about your people, I only showed you how much hypocrisy you expressed by bringing the SS into your biafra shit.

You should have gone to your biafra thread to comment on things like that and I wouldn't have known because I don't even bother to click your threads, but no, you came here to show your hypocrisy by dragging the SS, at least that's what you do to more you feel good instead of fighting the fulanis that recently installed an emir in one of your states.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingkakaone:

Nobody gives a rat's ass about your people, I only showed you how much hypocrisy you expressed by bringing the SS into your biafra shit.

You should have gone to your biafra thread to comment on things like that and I wouldn't have known because I don't even bother to click your threads, but no, you came here to show your hypocrisy by dragging the SS, at least that's what you do to more you feel good instead of fighting the fulanis that recently installed an emir in one of your states.

Take your sermon to those releasing press statement.

This particular argument is weaker and should be neglected. Replying it means empowering artificiality.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by mildflame: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
sesan85:
Yeah, because your own Igbo people from Imo (Mbaise) didn't reject a Catholic Bishop because he hailed from Anambra State? Or Abia state didn't sack workers from Imo state from its civil service? Biafra indeed! Hypocrite!
I don't want to start with them cuz theirs runs deep, when I say deep I mean down down deep
Is it in south Africa or the demarcation in Ojo alaba and trade fair complex

Osu system and how they sold themselves to Europeans is legendary, go to alaba international and trade fair complex and u ain't from a certain town or village or hamlet or d 4k r u
They way they hype the Ndi-Igbo shit to their fellow APC brothers is not hidden, what they do themselves is unpardonable then not to talk of a non-igbo
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by AmuDimpka: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingkakaone:

The same Bianca that was rejected from becoming senator in Anambra in the last election?
Or did you remember how a Bishop was rejected in mbaise because he was from another Igbo community?

Make we open book?

She was not rejected ...she didn't campaigned well and she was expecting that the senate should be handed to her ...she was banking in her surname

Dude Cross River folks are petty and clannish
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by AmuDimpka: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
mildflame:

I don't want to start with them cuz theirs runs deep, when I say deep I mean down down deep
Is it in south Africa or the demarcation in Ojo alaba and trade fair complex

Osu system and how they sold themselves to Europeans is legendary, go to alaba international and trade fair complex and u ain't from a certain town or village or hamlet or d 4k r u
They way they hype the Ndi-Igbo shit to their fellow APC brothers is not hidden, what they do themselves is unpardonable then not to talk of a non-igbo

Very pretty people...Calabar was sold en masse and today they are househelos en masse accross the nation with chefs

Read

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by AmuDimpka: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
As it is with everything Nigeria. Igbo dominates the talk....these ethnic group is too much

Look at how the spot light is on Igbo ...leaving the minority mmong people and the ette calabars
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by AmuDimpka: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

To be honest I don't want a Biafra with all these minorities...they have minorty way of reasoning....it's only Igbo nation ! We want just Igbo speaking tribes in the Biafra be it Igbo in South East or South South ...but all these efiks and Others....we don't want them

Their wahala too much ! They have never spoken with one voice
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by mildflame: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Very pretty people...Calabar was sold en masse and today they are househelos en masse accross the nation with chefs

Read
My chickens will school you, how did u get in here?
Remain in ur village am not ur kind
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmuDimpka:

To be honest I don't want a Biafra with all these minorities...they have minorty way of reasoning....it's only Igbo nation ! We want just Igbo speaking tribes in the Biafra be it Igbo in South East or South South ...but all these efiks and Others....we don't want them

Their wahala too much ! They have never spoken with one voice

And so I hold.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by mildflame: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Propaganda continues

Is that all
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by joecrack(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
AmuDimpka:

As of today ...yes! After boarder demarcation and oil well with Akwa Ibom ...cross river is landlocked

Look at the map ! Bakassi is gone to Cameroon

Consult your map keenly. Cross River State is even listed amongst the littoral states in Nigeria. Besides, what will a landlocked state be doing trying to establish a seaport in Bakassi, besides I am aware ships (though smaller) still dock at the Calabar port.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
mildflame:

Is that all

You said you are going to talk..

Who is holding you.....talk..or you no want talk again
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
mildflame:

Is that all
You said you are going to talk..
Who is holding you.....talk..or you no want talk again

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar / Atiku Wins Bauchi State Presidential Election / Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.