Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom (32272 Views)

Police Take Over Cross River Assembly / Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme’s Confirmation As CJ, Again, Post Vacant / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by MoIbrahim: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Later now some people would be complaining about other parts of the country. The larva eating vegetable is in the vegetable
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by tomdon(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Godwin Akwaji, representing Obudu state constituency, alongside five others, recommended her rejection on the grounds that she is not a native of the state.
Those are great idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by DexterousOne(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:
A united and progressive Calabar (Akwacross) is preferred ,but for now I feel Akwa ibom can not be trusted. They think they have it all just due to baseless and unsustainable tangible development and 90 percent offshore oil which Uyo and Ikot ekepene have none of . They breed like rabbits and multiply poverty everywhere ,and they are not looking to unite,assimilate or accept Efik Calabarian methods as the standard and official.
I support denial of the Akwa ibom judge and the appointment of the judge as long as he is from Cross river. that's why there should be ID database to separate wheat from chaff.
On another thread, an akwa ibom individual was bragging that he was born and raised in calabar and ibibio will take over. His Allegiance is to Akwa ibom ,not cross river.
I am American born and raised and mixed race and I qualify to be Governor of Cross river than that guy . it's about roots ,not born and raised.
I don't care if an individual was born and lived ,school and worked all his life in Calabar, you are not from there and should be expelled if you do not pay allegiance to Calabar methods.
There will be no seaport at Akwa ibom within the next 30 years . The only seaport on plan within the next 4 years is the Calabar seaport at Akpabuyo which will serve the entire cross river and the Greater Calabar area including Akwa ibom.
Apart from English ,Efik is the standard and official language of the Cross river and Akwa ibom ,and is in the process of being registered by google.
If Akwa ibom does not agree with these methods, all akwa ibom people should be expelled from cross river and a border wall built., all other mthods will be implemented to punish Akwa ibom forever.

What are you saying?
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
mildflame:

I don't want to start with them cuz theirs runs deep, when I say deep I mean down down deep
Is it in south Africa or the demarcation in Ojo alaba and trade fair complex

Osu system and how they sold themselves to Europeans is legendary, go to alaba international and trade fair complex and u ain't from a certain town or village or hamlet who d 4k r u?
They way they hype the Ndi-Igbo shit to their fellow APC brothers is not hidden, what they do themselves is unpardonable then not to talk of a non-igbo

Lol

Propagandists has just arrived. Oya start talking more and more.

Fake stories everywhere.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Blackking98(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're deceiving yourself, you're already separated in every way, bring your oil na let's share grin you hold unto your oil but claim Akwacross! haha

You don't have oil. You're a landlocked atam girl, go to your farm. It's only the efiks that have oil those are the ones we'll share it with

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Blackking98(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Rejection ke?

Mrs Ikpeme is currently handling her rejection.
She's a judge. What have u achieved in life except licking kanus balls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by clintino700(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Later they will be shouting, one Nigeria..
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Blackking98 post=87159607][/quote]

Yeah Ben Ayade, Liyel Imoke is from where? grin go and install your sister na grin we'll deal with you wicked folks
, Eyen ufot.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Seems you like beating around the bush and my answer is yes because enugu, imo and the rest are all Igbos...

Simple question asked still u couldn't answer but keep writing epistles.

You are so intolerant of each other but championing a media war about others who are the most tolerant in Nigeria and always tolerant to changes.

SS should rid themselves of hypocrisy.
I didn't ask if those states are Igbos, I asked that you answer why they chase each other from civil service, trash talk each other, etc.

Your tribe the most tolerant? How? I have seen how you see the Yorubas as enemies here and offline.
You see the northerners as enemies too.
You call southerners names...How's a tribe who sees others as enemies tolerant?

By the way, you have shown that you are the highest hypocrite in this forum.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Leave the classified Information for Igbos alone as it solely concerns them. I only gave you a tip of iceberg.

In other countries of the world what they will do is to support others to make sure their dreams comes. All you should do is to lend and add your voice that the agitation is all about Igbos and they aren't annexing anybody. That's how developed nations and advanced minds behave.

But here you are asking me of the article and the source.......Nonsense.
As usual, only to chest beat.
No source, just a figment of your warped mind.

That's how you people said Trump said he will give you biafra, it's almost the end of his tenure and he hasn't talked about your people.

SMH.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You guys should rid yourselves of hypicrisy.
Says the number one hypocritical tribalist in this forum.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Blackking98(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Yeah Ben Ayade, Liyel Imoke is from where? grin go and install your sister na grin we'll deal with you wicked folks

lmao go and rest, aren't you ashamed that after all this noise, ayade is the first governor from nothern Cross River,a state that is over 45years old, even after being separated from Akwa Ibom for 30yrs plus we have still produced more crs govenors than central and nothern crs combined, you do recall it's because of our domination that we were given Akwa Ibom, unfortunately the efiks stayed back, aren't you ashamed that we're still in cross river State government and still in Numbers in every nook and cranny of the state, rest please? Donald Duke the best governor CRS has ever had was an Efik man, your ayade has done nothing except turn this beautiful state upside down, no single new road in the state capital, are you not ashamed, mtchewwwYou're now feeling like galadima. Power is coming back to the South in 2023 and you know when an Efik man is governor is the same as an Akwa ibomite being govenor. I hope you don't run away from cross River.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Blackking98(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingkakaone:

Says the number one hypocritical tribalist in this forum.
Really admired the way you've put that cheif tribal bigot in his place, thumbs up
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Ikinternational: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:
A united and progressive Calabar (Akwacross) is preferred ,but for now I feel Akwa ibom can not be trusted. They think they have it all just due to baseless and unsustainable tangible development and 90 percent offshore oil which Uyo and Ikot ekepene have none of . They breed like rabbits and multiply poverty everywhere ,and they are not looking to unite,assimilate or accept Efik Calabarian methods as the standard and official.
I support denial of the Akwa ibom judge and the appointment of the judge as long as he is from Cross river. that's why there should be ID database to separate wheat from chaff.
On another thread, an akwa ibom individual was bragging that he was born and raised in calabar and ibibio will take over. His Allegiance is to Akwa ibom ,not cross river.
I am American born and raised and mixed race and I qualify to be Governor of Cross river than that guy . it's about roots ,not born and raised.
I don't care if an individual was born and lived ,school and worked all his life in Calabar, you are not from there and should be expelled if you do not pay allegiance to Calabar methods.
There will be no seaport at Akwa ibom within the next 30 years . The only seaport on plan within the next 4 years is the Calabar seaport at Akpabuyo which will serve the entire cross river and the Greater Calabar area including Akwa ibom.
Apart from English ,Efik is the standard and official language of the Cross river and Akwa ibom ,and is in the process of being registered by google.
If Akwa ibom does not agree with these methods, all akwa ibom people should be expelled from cross river and a border wall built., all other mthods will be implemented to punish Akwa ibom forever.

Thank God nobody is stupid enough to give you power.
So your rantings can just die here on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blackking98:
lmao go and rest, aren't you ashamed that after all this noise, ayade is the first governor from nothern Cross River,a state that is over 45years old, even after being separated from Akwa Ibom for 30yrs plus we have still produced more crs govenors than central and nothern crs combined, you do recall it's because of our domination that we were given Akwa Ibom, unfortunately the efiks stayed back, aren't you ashamed that we're still in cross river State government and still in Numbers in every nook and cranny of the state, rest please? Donald Duke the best governor CRS has ever had was an Efik man, your ayade has done nothing except turn this beautiful state upside down, no single new road in the state capital, are you not ashamed, mtchewwwYou're now feeling like galadima. Power is coming back to the South in 2023 and you know when an Efik man is governor is the same as an Akwa ibomite being govenor. I hope you don't run away from cross River.

As usual, an Encroaching Akwa Ibomite will not focus on his cursed state filled with dark forces grin , your affairs doesn't concern us in CRS, you're used as house boys and house girls here, your people are mainly illiterates (no offense), go and educate your local folks, stay out of our political affairs, we'll continue to frustrate your encroachment into our affairs, it was our people who frustrated her and we'll continue to do it. I repeat, Donald Duke first sent you encroachers away from our civil service go do your findings, if you encroach into our political affairs we will frustrate your lives, come and try it na, this is just the beginning grin if this issue was about AKB state, CRS people will keep silent but anything concerning CRS you will see the encroachers commenting as if CRS is their state grin go rescue your chief judge na grin

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingkakaone:

As usual, only to chest beat.
No source, just a figment of your warped mind.

That's how you people said Trump said he will give you biafra, it's almost the end of his tenure and he hasn't talked about your people.

SMH.

Meaning their souls had left but their bodies are just been here
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by bizhop01: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Abfinest007:
they want to disqualify d womang.d present chief justice of ph is not from ph.i can go on n on
Oga rivers chiefs judge is from which state?
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Blackking98(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

As usual, an Encroaching Akwa Ibomite will not focus on his cursed state filled with dark forces grin , your affairs doesn't concern us in CRS, you're used as house boys and house girls here, your people are mainly illiterates (no offense), go and educate your local folks, stay out of our political affairs, we'll continue to frustrate your encroachment into our affairs, it was our people who frustrated her and we'll continue to do it. I repeat, Donald Duke first sent you encroachers away from our civil service go do your findings, if you encroach into our political affairs we will frustrate your lives, come and try it na, this is just the beginning grin if this issue was about AKB state, CRS people will keep silent but anything concerning CRS you will see the encroachers commenting as if CRS is their state grin go rescue your chief judge na grin
Nothing tangible in your write up. Let's compare CRS and aks since that's where you want to go. We have the best stadium in West Africa, what is the current state of your stadium, we have a standard airport with the longest runway in west Africa, what is the current state of your airport, we have an official Arline, the only state in Nigeria to do so, people come from calabar to uyo to fly out, where is your airline? , Uyo alone has 4 standard fly overs with dual carriage ways crisscrossing the length and breath of Akwa Ibom, where is your phantom super high way or spaghetti fly over? Mention one new road your ayade has built in Calabar, just one . If u can't directly answer those questions then I think it's your atam land that is filled with dark forces, another reason u envy us is oil, this oil is even the efiks that have the oil, you're landlocked with bo oil, jealousy. For us to be in CRS and still cause sleepless nights for u guys is a thing of joy and it shows that we dominated u in the past, we are dominating u and we will keep dominating u, I can't chase us from Cross river, the day we leave Cross river is the day our sister's the efiks are no longer part of Cross river,till then keep dealing with our encroachment and domination till they kingdom come

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by mildflame: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Propagandists has just arrived. Oya start talking more and more.

Fake stories everywhere.

Propaganda na una domain since d time Youth Earnestly Asked for Abacha n Chukwumerije nia una terrain
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Ikinternational: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Till tomorrow Hausa pple r still better than Igbo pple. In my place if u give an Igbo man a place he'll device ways to throw u out. They always have this mindset of being better than every other person, even their host community. We can't risk sharing a country with thm. When I remember what my grand dad told us about what Igbo pple use to do to our pple during the civil war I just laugh the coward's decision to put us in his Biafran map. We can never be part of u. If I may ask, what's ur take on Imo state house rejecting cars from Inoson motors?

Fine n dandy. Take your mind off igbo matter you refuse.
See how person enjoy giving himself headache. Smh
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by mildflame: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Nothing tangible in your write up. Let's compare CRS and aks since that's where you want to go. We have the best stadium in West Africa, what is the current state of your stadium, we have a standard airport with the longest runway in west Africa, what is the current state of your airport, we have an official Arline, the only state in Nigeria to do so, people come from calabar to uyo to fly out, where is your airline? , Uyo alone has 4 standard fly overs with dual carriage ways crisscrossing the length and breath of Akwa Ibom, where is your phantom super high way or spaghetti fly over? Mention one new road your ayade has built in Calabar, just one . If u can't directly answer those questions then I think it's your atam land that is filled with dark forces, another reason u envy us is oil, this oil is even the efiks that have the oil, you're landlocked with bo oil, jealousy. For us to be in CRS and still cause sleepless nights for u guys is a thing of joy and it shows that we dominated u in the past, we are dominating u and we will keep dominating u, I can't chase us from Cross river, the day we leave Cross river is the day our sister's the efiks are no longer part of Cross river,till then keep dealing with our encroachment and domination till they kingdom come

No matter what don't banter with a woman on nairaland
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Tomorrow we will blame Buhari for being tribalistic meanwhile we are all like Buhari
they learn from PMB
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by hungryboy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Hahaha stay in your State! I use your people as house help, go back to your state, have some dignity
i guess this dullard doesn't know that, as long as this country remains one, Akwa ibomites have every right to live and work in Calabar, e go pain una atam people tire, cos we ain't going nowhere.
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by justtoodark: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ndi Akwacross.....

Niger Delta republic in making.....Lolzzzzzzzz

I have consistently warned that this republic of Niger delta be formed so that others will hear word.

Imagine Cross river and Akwaibom...

I will only support Biafra republic of Igbo nation.

If Nnamdi kanu wants let him go and be packing the whole ethnic group in Nigeria and call it Biafra.....Na him Sabi.

i tell you,ss/se is an illusion....
when deltans start wakin up,they will be more dangerous than biafra....

militias are already all over the place....
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by hungryboy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
otuekong1:

Am telling you,those northern cross riverans are just so filled with hate n are too dummy
atang akpaniko, that's how one Ogoja boy was telling me that if he becomes Governor, he will demolish all houses owned by Akwa ibomites in Calabar, and he was a tenant at an Akwa ibom man's house when he was telling me this.

The hate Akwa ibomites but we don't even hate 'em or give a damn about 'em.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Abfinest007:
they want to disqualify d womang.d present chief justice of ph is not from ph.i can go on n on

Rivers state NOT PH sir!

Port Harcourt is just a capital of Rivers state.
Tnx
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Edusteve:
So all that noise of Akwacross is just for media attention. Believe me Nigeria as a country is totally divided forget media noise
There Is Nothing like Akwacross it Just A Name That Has no meaning Or Impact,if any Cross Riverian should Support any Akwa Ibomyt it Should Be efik people but unfortunately efik people Re Nowhere To Be found atam people Re the One Causing The Rejection cause The Re The One dominating government House
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Mizwisdom(f): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
These domestic helpers refuse to acknowledge that no one cares what they think grin continue quoting me na, while we drive you gradually from our state. Again I say if you gat power as you claim go reinstate your sister na. Why did the Efiks not follow you to your State? they know your way of life and prefer a union with their brethren in the North. One is talking about Airport grin from Calabar to AKB transport is cheaper than from Uyo to their Airport grin thieves, can you believe that people pay for boarding pass in their stupid airport while it's free in Calabar? the road to the Airport they are boasting about is as isolated as a graveyard, it's a place only the strong hearted can venture to pass at night especially knowing the wicked nature of the people there plus you might not see someone that is willing to communicate with you if not in Ibibio
Truth is before you see a true CRSn living outside the state is hard, mainly Federal workers and their offsprings, most people that claim Efik in Lag, Abuja, PH are not!, they're AKBom people, average Efik & other CR's are contented and don't migrate, this is why you hardly see any CRSn living in AK, hardly. I can go on but no time for this.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
I Called This Set Of People internat professor,people Who Re Not living There Or Know There or Even From There Claim To Know There More.those Who Know There Will Just sit And Watch
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
hungryboy:
atang akpaniko, that's how one Ogoja boy was telling me that if he becomes Governor, he will demolish all houses owned by Akwa ibomites in Calabar, and he was a tenant at an Akwa ibom man's house when he was telling me this.

The hate Akwa ibomites but we don't even hate 'em or give a damn about 'em.
Ben ayade and his band of ogoja criminal may never taste power in cross rivers state
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by Noblebrown7(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:
angryUse your head..
Re: Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom by simeotexy: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Beachside:
hmmm,,,this one na real hate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) / A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.