Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,821 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Girls Are Never Single! Try This if you think she is Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Never Single! Try This if you think she is Loyal (775 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Never Single! Try This if you think she is Loyal by TkhGuy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Girls are never single, you are either stealing from one or sharing with another, If your girlfriend started showering love on you so comvincingly, don't be to quick to buy her assurance cost the reverse might be case,
The real truth might be more desastrous,
I stumbled upon this video after writing about girl are never single,.....men! Guys getting played like soccer,
Take your time to try this out,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxeJqWNcJLk
I am certain if she succesfully passed this test, bro go ahead,
I know girls are watching this video too,
But beating the points this guy hits on this video undoubtebly is rare...
Only one way to find out,
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Try This if you think she is Loyal by HisSexcellency(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wasted mb undecided
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Try This if you think she is Loyal by Westernlove: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Before nko, Only nusery school children wouldn't know such thing or Have you ever seen an ocean run dry? Females are Open Commodity with lot of Customers, Always Online & Available and Men SIMPS are always pestering them, most female can never be loyal to a one male. they always have side niggurs and backup. As for me I find It very stressful to run just a relationship talkless of having a side chick.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Try This if you think she is Loyal by TkhGuy(m): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Westernlove:
Before nko, Only nusery school children wouldn't know such thing or Have you ever seen an ocean run dry? Females are Open Commodity with lot of Customers, Always Online & Available and Men SIMPS are always pestering them, most female can never be loyal to a one male. they always have side niggurs and backup. As for me I find It very stressful to run just a relationship talkless of having a side chick.
Chai ewooo

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, You Too Take It Easy With The Men. A Must Read For All Women / Two Snakes In Mating Dance, Watch Video Of Serpents Romance Each Other / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.