Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? (1998 Views)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Have you?
How was the experience? angry

Has a stranger accommodated you?

Modified:
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Gwagone: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Which move in?
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by heniford2: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yeah, could you help mei want to relocate to lagos

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Gwagone:
Which move in?
like, he or she begged you to accommodate them.
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by TissuePaper: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
heniford2:
lol
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
heniford2:
enter bus come Lagos tomorrow morning.

Me want to relocate to Canada.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Roadtoyesterday: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why would i?
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Why would i?
i don’t know. Maybe you just want to help.
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Gwagone: 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
stupidity:
like, he or she begged you to accommodate them.
Kolewerk
Not even connection
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by heniford2: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
stupidity:
enter bus come Lagos tomorrow morning.

Me want to relocate to Canada.
lol � dude just like ur mock name stupid
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
she begged me to accommodate her, at d end of d day, nah me still suffer am, don't knw she was doing promo in d hood under 1week wey she start to dey stay with me, nah God just lead my spirit to expose her, can't do such shiiii no more ���
im not understanding. What's your business if she's sharing it to the good guys? grin

Except you are dating her or sleeping with her.

Bia!! I'm suspecting you.
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2020
stupidity:
im not understanding. What's your business if she's sharing it to the good guys? grin

Except you are dating her or sleeping with her.

Bia!! I'm suspecting you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by internationalman(m): 12:26am On Mar 04, 2020
I doubt an average Nigerian guy would decline a girl's request to move in with him.

Op it's live not leave.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by nlPoster: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Yes, first was in school...... Well he was a course mate.

In the last 1 year, 2 persons have stayed with me, met them here on Nairaland.

The second person was from a certain tribe and was so dirty, **gosh** I just won't try that stuff again.

What informed my decision to help people was because of my experience during my NYSC on Jos, a man who I didn't know from anywhere, gave me a shelter in his home for 2 weeks when my first PPA asked me to leave their apartment because I wanted to do something more fulfilling with my life. Story for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 04, 2020
I don't think i will ever do that while living in NIGERIA.

I rather support you with money than allow you stay with me, my privacy is top notch, i don't play with it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
bro, not my biz truely, but what really pissed me off was that, the boys she was shearing it to come start to intimidate me for street with cult slangs, like see this Jew, saying all kinds of different languages, baba I gas use my head to tell to pack out and go and meet those boys, mehn d matter long bro, but I'm cool like that, and nobody fit intimidate me for real,
lol. Okay I understand now.
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2020
internationalman:
I doubt an average Nigerian guy would decline a girl's request to move in with him.

Op it's live not leave.
thanks. It was a typo.
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2020
nlPoster:
Every thread has turned to sex discussion.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.
sex kee you there. Why didn’t you contribute something meaningful?
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2020
No
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Sexyliciousbri: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2020
No
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Tripitaka: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2020
internationalman:

Op it's live not leave.

Why do you lot have this erroneous belief that every "average Nigerian guy" is a sucker for anything with a pair of breasts? I just don't get it. I have personally turned women down a lot of times, even for requests where if I had acceded, maybe I could get sexual benefits thereafter.

During my grad school, I turned down a female coursemate, who wanted to "squat" with me.
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

Why do you lot have this erroneous belief that every "average Nigerian guy" is a sucker for anything with a pair of breasts? I just don't get it. I have personally turned women down a lot of times, even for requests where if I had acceded, maybe I could get sexual benefits thereafter.

That's why they're average bro
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Tripitaka: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Lucid1:

Oh well. When you say "average Nigerian guy", I read tgat to mean your everyday Nigerian man. I turn down certain requests from people on a daily, regardless of gender. Why should I care if the person has mounds of flesh on their chest?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

Oh well. When you say "average Nigerian guy", I read tgat to mean your everyday Nigerian man. I turn down certain requests from people on a daily, regardless of gender. Why should I care if the person has mounds of flesh on their chest?

I seriously don't think you belong in that bracket he described. Let's be honest, most naija guys a suckers for babes. They'll do anything for babes because they expect to get 'something' in return.
I give ladies lifts and don't collect their numbers and they're always stunned. My 'average' guys always chide me for not 'linking' up.

N/B: I give both guys and ladies rides when I'm in the mood, I'm not gender or age specific

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by drmikeadams(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2020
angry grin grin grin. One time,one guy took me in akwa ibom state when I was stranded years ago,,,God bless d homie,,I never blow but I never forget that kindness
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Lamanii22(f): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
My parents have allowed tons of people to live with us... Especially my dad... Not like they were expecting returns but majority of those people never helped when we needed 'em...
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by Lamanii22(f): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
ZuesGOD:
I don't think i will ever do that while living in NIGERIA.

I rather support you with money than allow you stay with me, my privacy is top notch, i don't play with it.

I support that too... I can't allow an outsider to live with me.. I'd simply help you financially. And again, some would be like they just want to stay with you for two weeks before you know it, months, years would pass and you won't be able to chase 'em away...
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by internationalman(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

During my grad school, I turned down a female coursemate, who wanted to "squat" with me.

I said average, maybe you are not among the average
Re: Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? by internationalman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lucid1:

The guy is just writing epistle with grammar but obviously doesn't know what an average means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Sex As A Couple During 'fasting And Prayer' Invalidate The Prayer? / Should I Lock Up My Mum Or What? / Sex On My Mums Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.