Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) (83899 Views)

SAD! Veteran Nollywood Actor Goes Totally Blind (PHOTO) / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Actress Dakore Egbuson Donates One Of Her Eyes To The Blind (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by mctfopt: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2020
What happens to buying a black contact lens?
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2020
If he had succeeded now, a lot of useless people, most girls of course, will be copying her by now.

2 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by vanida6: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:
Stupidity comes with a price...

Who knows a tattoo parlour in PH?
I will like to draw a fake eye,so when I close my eyes n sleep it would look as if I'm still looking at you. I don't trust my cousins anymore.
High level of crime going on in my house. Time I caught who always steals the meat in d pot.
grin grin u funny
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Villioncity: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Risky and fake life
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Dreyton36: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Money madneßs
You just wake up In the morning, to blind yourself just they hungry you
Hit me up for your sure visas to Canada, Dubai and European countries
NO SCAM ZONE
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Must you you copy everything you see others do?
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Madness everywhere....

Why would u wake up and u want to die ur eye whites....i still cant fathom...

I wonder what will be going on through God's mind..when he looks at this world.

Of course we know already. Genesis chapter 6 v 6. It is clear there.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Tonyfx: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2020
She never see anything grin
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2020
pode:
Why are you telling us, because she brought it upon herself, 'let the fool go to the city of ant and learn' let her go blind, it only happened to people who think God doesn't exist
yes, God doesn't exist, people do all kinda Surgeries on their bodies all the time, the rapper who she was trying to copy did it and he is fine. If God does exist why has God not fixed all the problems in Nigeria? even though Nigerians mentions God in Everything. grin even Nigerian Scammers also mentions God when scamming their victims.

The tattoo artist botched the job simple! Nothing to do with the Bloody God, Some of you can not comprehend or even read.I didn't read where the girl mentioned God or claimed God doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2020
That's why it's not good to alter what God has made.

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Madness everywhere....

The word is “dye” not “die”. ( I know that her eyes are dead, but you still have to spell correctly)
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2020
Hian! Oh!! From upgrade to blindgrade grin. When trouble sleep nyanga go wake am wetin e dey find? #Felaliveson... cool
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2020
Inside inside of life
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by kruzyempire(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2020
jeffizy:
shocked
Now she got herself a role in the freak show.

I wonder if it's the abundance of basic amenities or the weather that gives these people the luxury of exploring crazy tunnels that eventually lead to downfall.
thats when they have abundance of basic and social amenities which makes them have nothing else to think of.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Grupo(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2020
jeffizy:
shocked
Now she got herself a role in the freak show.

I wonder if it's the abundance of basic amenities or the weather that gives these people the luxury of exploring crazy tunnels that eventually lead to downfall.

When you live in a country where there are no Fulani Herdsmen, the economy is good, constant electricity, there is human rights, and Buhari is not your president. You will have no other option than to invent problems for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Madness everywhere....

What has this got to do with God? the way you Nigerians brings your God into everything Nigeria would have been like Disney land.

People do all kinds of surgeries on their body, from breast implant to brain surgery and they survived, this surgery went wrong only because the tattoo artist done it wrong, that's all. The rapper she was trying to copy did the same procedures and survived. I didn't read where she mentioned God. you should learn to comprehend after reading.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by realstars: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Xioxing post=87153185][/quote] my pix

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Ameeria: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2020
For real? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nothing wey musa no go see for gate.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2020
All for the gram
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Very unfortunate.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Ifywildrose1(f): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
serves her right...leave yourself the way God created u, no....
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by richPHAROAH: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2020
no symphathy for idiots
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by franugo(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Madness everywhere....

Did u read d op at all so DIE which eyes white? Where u see am abeg??

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Talknochip(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2020
Grupo:

When you live in a country where there are no Fulani Herdsmen, the economy is good, constant electricity, there is human rights, and Buhari is not your president. You will have no other option than to invent problems for yourself.
Lol
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2020
That's what slay queens get themselves in
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Vatod(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Madness everywhere....

When a man have all what he could possibly desire, what did you think he might desire!!
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Poske95(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Sorry!
That serves Eye right
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Black is beautiful though shocked
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by willyjacs(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Aunty wey mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.