Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) (83955 Views)

SAD! Veteran Nollywood Actor Goes Totally Blind (PHOTO) / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Actress Dakore Egbuson Donates One Of Her Eyes To The Blind (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
But some people sha... See wetein she don do herself now... I believe she's regretting so badly...
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by fredoooooo: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na wetin eyes dey find, eyes see lipsrsealed
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
jeffizy:
shocked
Now she got herself a role in the freak show.

I wonder if it's the abundance of basic amenities or the weather that gives these people the luxury of exploring crazy tunnels that eventually lead to downfall.
She's got a LEAD ROLE
cheesy
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
This na Chinese buffet
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Worlddeba(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
This people sha.. Nothing you won't hear or see. �
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Bimpe29: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
This is a good deterrent to all those that are fond of challenging God.
God has fashioned everyone in a best way but lack of contentment make people go extra mile to look better in their myopic perception of themselves.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pure madness...Copying gone South.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Stedakudz: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
she looks more beautiful being blind
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by OoduaFighter: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
So stupidity is a thing after all.

This generation of humans are becoming dumber and dumber.
[/s]
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Benji789(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ose oju re niyoyo
Oge pa ooo
Oju re to fo ooo
Osi oge se
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by mema900: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Madness everywhere....

Why would u wake up and u want to dye ur eye whites....i still cant fathom...

Drakkernoir:
I wonder what will be going on through God's mind..when he looks at this world.

Hey!!! This could be blasphemy already. God is all knowing
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by hojey4life: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
She go soon dey see back if she fit go do surgery nah. That one no hard nah shabii she dey developed country sef. .

Marlian eyes after smoking igboooh + Colorado!
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by L1lma(f): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wen u tin u can do more den God,
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by romenna: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
At the end of the day, poverty in this case is a blessing. Imagine if she was poor on d first case. She would probably be looking for money to eat.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Newmans: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nigerian ladies should learn from her.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Madness everywhere....

Why would u wake up and u want to dye ur eye whites....i still cant fathom...

I wonder what will be going on through God's mind..when he looks at this world.
God is probably tired already. Everyday you have people doing surgery to change their gender, men getting married to men, women getting married to women, then adopting kids. People born with smooth natural skin covering their entire body with tattoos. The amount of stupidity exhibited by humanity just keeps increasing....you cannot just help but ask yourself, what do we really want?
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Killurself: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thamk God, This would be warning for nonsense modelling
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by TheJohnny(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Which is not a bad history tho undecided
yanabasee:
Mehn....scary as hell....

E get somethings weh people no suppose the imagine sef....

She was desperate to making history with dyed eyes.... But rather will get blind.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:

Lol, welldone oh.....Mr my mother gave birth to me.....

Let me school u a little...i have time

Firstly...we humans have never created anything out of nothing.....

As exposed as u all think u are...no one knows how blood was created...., no one knows the diameter of the earth..no one knows how the sun(which is the source of all life) came into existence.....only 30% of the water world has been explored....electricity u use was not created by you....the air u breathe, the food u eat, the water u drink, even the clothes u wear....not one was created by man...u met all, on this planet.....including ur drugs....equipment, oil...everything.......

And you now open ur mouth to say u are knowledgeable....una never cease to amaze me.....if u were a science student( medical school to be precise)...and u ever attended an anatomy class...and u dissected a human body.....common sense will tell u that the design was perfectly planned....and it was not planned by ur father or mother...it was planned by forces u have no idea about...so i will advise u to study better and ask questions....dont jump on band wagons...it doesnt make u cool....

A wise man once said..." True knowledge is knowing you know not 1% of anything"
So all this your gibberish boils down to FORCES i have no idea about right? exactly my point! cheesy and you want me to believe that GOD is that forces? without any proofs? very nice fairytale i must say, bravo! to you.

All this you think you have explained above are all based on assumptions and some kinda forces grin even my cat would find this hard to believe.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Stmiceel(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
God gave her all.
And she returned half.
God is not angry at all.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by punisha: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
stchinedu:

You dey craze o

See as you put me for wahala now...i just dey laff like craze person.

Dem say person do tattoo wan blind, you too dey ask for where dem dey tattoo for PH...and na fake EYE you wan do. cheesy

Thanks sha, it's been long i laffed this deep.

sorry bro, no vex Abeg.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Legendguru: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by skukimania(f): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
What is the title of this horror movie? I will love to watch it.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Lasmo99(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Some people go see problem dey sleep but go wake am shap shap.

Madness at the highest level. Nawaoooo tongue
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
AnanseK:

The word is “dye” not “die”. ( I know that her eyes are dead, but you still have to spell correctly)
Bros cheesy, Lollll
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by DonroxyII: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
When you chop wellwell belleful ... aswear, na to misbehavegrin
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Longman8: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Human being causing harm to their self
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by platido(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Now she don carry sand go out for that guy business....guy man go dey lock up for 3yrs...#IBLAMEBUHARI.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by YungMillionaire: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
When your village people have already concluded your matter but you don't even know
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by lastchild: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
People have been doing this, just that the tattoo artist was wack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.