Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) (83951 Views)

SAD! Veteran Nollywood Actor Goes Totally Blind (PHOTO) / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Actress Dakore Egbuson Donates One Of Her Eyes To The Blind (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Le2money(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Person wey ugly B4 still go dye em eye ball..she come resemble mama devil

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
good for her.....maybe this will give other stupid girls like her some senses
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by realstars: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
She has lost the grace given to her by God for free, now she will only remember those good old days for her greed of vanity rubbish.,

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Extremely silly stuff!
Sheer absurdity!!!

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2020
So stupidity is a thing after all.

This generation of humans are becoming dumber and dumber.

3 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Aleksandra Sadowska, from Warsaw, Poland, wanted to look like her favourite rapper, but the botched procedure left her with no sight in her right eye and fast losing the ability to see in her left

A model has been left nearly blind after having her eyes dyed black by a tattooist.

Aleksandra Sadowska, 25, has no sight in her right eye and is fast losing her ability to see through her left.

The model - who had the tattoo done in Warsaw, Poland, because she wanted to look like her favourite rap artist - had the whites of her eyes dyed black.

Now the man who did it, a tattoo artist named in local media as Piotr A, faces up to three years in jail over the bungled procedure.

Aleksandra was initially told that the pain she was experiencing was normal, according to reports, and that she could take painkillers.

However medics say there is no hope of repairing her eyesight, and said she will soon be fully blind.

She said: "Unfortunately, for now doctors do not give me much optimism for improvement.

"The damage is too deep and extensive. I'm afraid I will be completely blind."

And she continued: "I will not lock myself in the basement and get depressed.

"I have sadness behind me, but I live on."

She is a devotee of Polish rapper Popek, who she wanted to emulate.

He has undergone a similar eye tattoo.

According to Polska , Aleksandra has undergone three procedures aimed at restoring her sight, but discovered that the dye had gone into her tissue.

The ink used was only suitable to be used on skin, it is claimed, and should not come into contact with the eyeballs.

Lawyers for Alexandra told the Polish media: "There is clear evidence that the tattoo artist did not know how to perform such a delicate procedure.

"And yet he decided to perform it which led to this tragedy."

She has demanded £300,000 in compensation following the botched tattoo, which was done in 2016.

The suspect denies wrongdoing. He is set to stand trial in Poland.
source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/model-25-who-eyelids-dyed-21588799?int_source=taboola&int_medium=display&int_campaign=organic

STUBBORN FLIES FOLLOW DEAD BODY INTO GRAVE.

She undo herself by OVER MAKE UP !

THOSE WHO SPOIL THEIR SKINS WITH ALL KINDS OF TATOOs should take note now.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2020
This is why they design and patent viruses or weapons of mass destruction... These people take idleness and inferiority complex to a whole new ridiculous level! Smh.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by ecstasy357(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2020
sorry
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by ayokunl: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Madness is increasing in tread on daily basis. What a generation we find ourselves in

2 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Xioxing: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:
Stupidity comes with a price...

Who knows a tattoo parlour in PH?
I will like to draw a fake eye,so when I close my eyes n sleep it would look as if I'm still looking at you. I don't trust my cousins anymore.
High level of crime going on in my house. Time I caught who always steals the meat in d pot.

2 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Kayleb01: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2020
This is some serious shit..

I pity her though, I get the fact that you may like someone and want to emulate something the person does but this kinda thing needs seriously consideration, cuz you might not know the outcome

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Show tone makinwa this also and tonto dike ..

There are implications from enhancements.

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2020
At least she's global now. I hope she enjoys her new dark life because she doesn't deserve those eyes
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Leezah(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Mumunesss comes with a cost

2 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by DNSPro: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Madness everywhere....

Why would u wake up and u want to die ur eye whites....i still cant fathom...

I wonder what will be going on through God's mind..when he looks at this world.
things like this are bound to happen when a country is too comfortable and developed. would a Nigerian think of doing such when the next food or bill is not even sure?

They have too much free times in their hand.

3 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Akagbe(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2020
GOOD 4 YOU
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by klax(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2020
She will be the first blind model nah that is a result of her stupidity in the name of I wanna be freakling weird to impress bullshit
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Finnese001: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2020
grin
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by bjgurl(f): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2020
She is blown away
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Horlami247: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Eye lashess fixers don't abuse her
Just wait for your stylist mistake of putting superglue in your eye.
Then gum together....
Shebi that fine natural lashes no reach u

2 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by yvelchstores(f): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2020
You risked your eyesight just to look like a rat. Ok

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by passionberry(f): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:
Stupidity comes with a price...

Who knows a tattoo parlour in PH?
I will like to draw a fake eye,so when I close my eyes n sleep it would look as if I'm still looking at you. I don't trust my cousins anymore.
High level of crime going on in my house. Time I caught who always steals the meat in d pot.
grin grin.this crack me up.funny you

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by cheerishMe: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2020
jeffizy:
shocked
Now she got herself a role in the freak show.

I wonder if it's the abundance of basic amenities or the weather that gives these people the luxury of exploring crazy tunnels that eventually lead to downfall.
that also leads to many sickness we r experiencing in this world
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2020
One EEDIOT down
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Illusioneffect(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Mtcheew nothing oshiomole no go see for edo
no matter wetin she die for her body, dat her teeth will stay the same way
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by HolyTitus(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2020
She looks like the stubborn type that doesn't heed to advice - ti inu mi mo ma a shey cos I'm quite sure someone or some people must have advised her against it.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2020
I empathise with her.But seriously, this is foolishness coated in vanity and laced with care freeness .
What is it with women and vanity? They remove their God-given eye lashes and put fake ones.They discard their original nails and fix imposter nails. How about their hair?In their bid to look like what they don't have, they use horse's hair, dead people's hair and artificial ones.How about silicon or saline breasts and asses?

3 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by iPresh4s(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2020
She don chop belleful na
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2020
Serves her right grin
Anyone who sympathizes with her deserves a place in the hottest part of hell.
Lunatic!
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2020
Good for her...it's like telling God that 'u didn't do that part well'...There is a way that seems good to make but the end is destruction
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Illusioneffect(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2020
yvelchstores:
You risked your eyesight just to look like a rat. Ok
a swear eh, she kon look like vulture with rat teeth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.