Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Say Something Good About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Good About Nigeria (504 Views)

It Gives Me Joy When Black People Feel Good About Who They Are - Leicester Mayor / Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something Good About Nigeria by AirstarKane(f): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2020
I created this thread out of a discussion I had with my friend and to be sincere We(Nigerians) have not helped in projecting the image of this country. A random review on this platform says alot about our act of patriotism and I feel, instead of complaining,Let one person at least step forward and say this is the step I have taken to make my community better. We would rather condemn, destroy with our insensitive comments.
Rome wasn't built in a day I know but then can't we just talk to ourselves rather than wash our dirty linens in the public. Does it mean other countries have it all rosy? Maurice Iwu said he (team) had a cure for coronavirus rather than encourage or say something nice we just called it a rebuff. Does it mean we can't create or do anything good for the world to appraise us?
We are the main cause of our problems, not any presidency or senate.
I submit by saying, I dare you to say something nice about the country. We have a lot to be thankful for. Say something nice, do something nice to your neighbor irrespective of their tribe or religion. Let's see our we can pass a good baton of honesty and integrity to a greater generation. Just my morning thoughts sha.
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by BlackfireX: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Anyways
The killings going on is good to group of people working with migrant jihadists

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Ikjosh04: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2020
One of the major challenges drawing us back as a country is due to the high level of illiteracy in the north and the negative impact Muslim northerners instill in our country. Nevertheless, most of the people with the heart of gold in our country are the northerners. If you know you know! God bless Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by kynbasil: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2020
does anything good about Nigeria exist?
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Nigerians are resilient. Only few humans can endure Buhari's government twice in their history
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Country run by terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by illicit(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by temptnow: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Rubbish

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria is a great country where Stealing Is Not Corruption

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Daewang: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2020
The only good thing about Nigeria is that it will soon collapse and everyone will have their freedom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Socialng: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2020
cheesy
A lot of Nigerians deserve certificate of survival .

Well done Nigerians!!!!
Despite all the troubles..We wake up,we hustle despite the unfavourable conditions...I Mean..We are tough people...

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria has no future as long as we resign to faith and fate instead of doing the right thing.
Hate me or like me, I can only see a doomed country.
It is about time we started being honest to ourselves and stop living in denial, we should stop existing and start living.
Nigeria today is in a state of anarchy, different armed groups holding the country to ransome yet we still pretend that all is well.
Just yesterday we woke up to the news of an appalling carnage that claimed the lives of more than 50 Nigerians in Kaduna and everybody is going about his business as if nothing happened.
The lifeless thing has thrown the whole country into doldrums while some are applauding.
7th oil producing country in the world yet the poverty capital of the world.
Human development index worse than most African countries without vast human and non hhman resources like us.
We should be weeping for the zoo, the zoo has no future.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
I GUESS IT'S A GOOD THING THAT WE CAN KILL ANYTHING AND EAT AT WILL?
UNLIKE SOME COUNTRIES WHERE YOU CAN'T EVEN KILL YOUR OWN DOG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Omar09(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
I have to say this. YOU CAN PEE ANYWHERE YOU DEEM FIT. I WAS IN OCHANGA MARKET AND I WAS PRESSED AND I ASKED SOMEONE TO DIRECT ME TO WHERE I WILL USE THE REST ROOM, I GOT THERE AND I WAS CHARGED N50 TO USE THE REST ROOM. I CHANGED MY MIND, GOT TO THE PARK AND PEED ON THE TIRE OF THE BUS I BOARDED TO MY STATE.

Hilarious!
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na by force ?
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by otokx(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Beautiful weather shocked
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by bastardmod: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
The zoo must fall angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by riches4me(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Stolen monies in Nigeria have been used to train people abroad and they are doing fine. And again people revered you irrespective of ur source of wealth.
Re: Say Something Good About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 20, 2020
badboywizzy:
Na by force ?

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The President From A Concerned Citizen / Ondo Govt Accuses Police Of Collecting Bribes At Boundaries / If You Are Coming To Alaba Intl Or St Patrick Side Be Careful armed robber Are O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.