Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Stop Chasing Her!4 Ways To Get Noticed By An Amazing Woman... And Ignite Instant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Chasing Her!4 Ways To Get Noticed By An Amazing Woman... And Ignite Instant (546 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Chasing Her!4 Ways To Get Noticed By An Amazing Woman... And Ignite Instant by Aydigital123(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2020
OK,

back to the basics. Let's take this from the top... for my man B. and everyone who feels his pain,

here come those 4 tips for keeping a woman's attention...

TIP #1: LEARN THAT ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE

At the very beginning of MY Previous post, guys said something that basically telegraphed exactly what was going on here...

You said "I think I've met "the one," but I'm having trouble making her realize this. I've been pursuing her for about five months..." You're having trouble making her realize this?

You've been pursuing her? Do you assume that at some point within the next five months that she's going to wake up one day and feel a powerful attraction for you because you like to chase her around and tell her how you feel about her?

Look, man... the reason why she's telling you that she "doesn't know why it hasn't evolved into something romantic" is that she doesn't FEEL IT.

She doesn't feel it. Get it? SHE DOESN'T FEEL IT.

She doesn't feel ATTRACTION for you. And you can't convince her to feel it by chasing her around and telling her how you "feel" about her. Attraction, as I always say, ISN'T A CHOICE.

Now, you're acting like most guys who think things like: "If she only knew how I felt about her, she'd feel the same way" and "If I keep pursuing her, she'll eventually see how much I love her," etc.

Well, guess what?

AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Right now you are playing what is referred to as a losing game. Think of it this way. If you stop on the way home from work every day and buy a lottery ticket, you'll win once in a while. Hell, you might even be lucky one day and win big.

But your chances stink. You're probably going to lose a lot more than you win over time. Like I said, you could win big. There is a chance. But you probably won't. And I mean probably with a big P.

Okay, onto Tip #2.

Share your view and let the FUNNY Continue

TOMORROW

Cheers shocked tongue embarassed

Re: Stop Chasing Her!4 Ways To Get Noticed By An Amazing Woman... And Ignite Instant by Lawgod247: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pls I'm Addicted To Toothpick / How To Make A Man Admire You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You / How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.