Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman (57564 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by wetmenow: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afamed:

From indication, you don't know the position of law. Has APC NWC at anytime removed or Suspended Oshiomole? The high court suspension remains inconsequential

Is your party above Nigeria constitution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Toluowo: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

You don't fuckkk with a Bini man and go scot free
I told you all that obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election day

Instead of kabaka to dey loyal to obaseki
Him come dey mumu
Dey understimate the power of incumbent

Make i continue my bowl of amala for iya oyo at wuye
Mumu oshiomhole and kabaka
They don't know what they have put thier hand into

Correct! E be like say na 3 amala be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Afamed: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
wetmenow:

Is your party above Nigeria constitution?
Does the constitution empower the court to suspend the National executives of a party? Or does the constitution empower the court to suspend a governor or a president?

Lazy youth, only National working committee of a party can suspend Oshiomole not even Mr President or your Wailing Obaseki

3 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by omoharry(f): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
utenwuson:
The man that doesn't respect court orders.... Osho is going mad ever since his imported wife from Cape verd left him
who told you is wife left him? na wa for una oo!!
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by senatordave1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Please quote the section......let me read it up.

Infact, send me APC guidelines please.

Always querying the Courts, if you don't get what you like....I don't just understand.

Send me the guidelines....let me start from there.
How does it sound to you that a court ordered the suspension of buratai

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

How does it sound to you that a court ordered the suspension of buratai
Whats the relationship between Oshiomhole and Buratai?

Kai

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

Understand the case first.

The issue is not suspension. The suspension is not in contention. What is in contention is his removal as party chairman.

The Court is saying that Oshiomhole isn't contesting the suspension but he is been brought before the Court on his removal as Party Chair.

Does the court give you what you don't ask for?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/why-court-suspended-oshiomhole-as-apc-national-chairman/

Please read this dispassionately.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by wetmenow: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afamed:

Does the constitution empower the court to suspend the National executives of a party? Or does the constitution empower the court to suspend a governor or a president?

Lazy youth, only National working committee of a party can suspend Oshiomole not even Mr President or your Wailing Obaseki

Go back to school.

Afemed whatever you call yourself I hope you're following what's going on with your Oshiomole.

If I may ask what class are you now? Next time don't say what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Afamed: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
wetmenow:

Go back to school.
The fact that you don't know how a National chairman of a party can be removed/ suspended says a lot about your level of ignorance
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by KarlWhyte(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
How does this news concern Tinubu? Any little negative news from Apc some kids will jubilate as if our problems have been solved.

I may not be a fan of this Administration but this hatred n obsession for Jagaban will not improve our way of life...

Whether he contests for d next election or not, Tinubu has made a name for himself so i just dont understand why so obsessed?

Why can't we channel this energy to ways in which we can move this country forward!
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by patrickmuf(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
wetmenow:

Go back to school.
If you have superior argument, rather than drop weak lines, put them forward.

A lot of folks are reading to learn, not everyone here is interested in your inuendos.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Understand the case first.

The issue is not suspension. The suspension is not in contention. What is in contention is his removal as party chairman.

The Court is saying that Oshiomhole isn't contesting the suspension but he is been brought before the Court on his removal as Party Chair.

Does the court give you what you don't ask for?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/why-court-suspended-oshiomhole-as-apc-national-chairman/

Please read this dispassionately.

His removal is predicated on his alleged suspension. Don't you get that? Is the suspension in accordance with the party's constitution in the first place?
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by banio: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Obaseki 1
Oshiomhole 0
Don't even joke with Obaseki, he is not Ambode.

A typical Benin man cannot be cowed easily like Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Wisdom4564: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
see blew
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

His removal is predicated on his alleged suspension. Don't you get that? Is the suspension in accordance with the party's constitution in the first place?
That is why the case has been adjourned till April 17.

The Court is saying by the affidavit tendered, the suspension is valid. That is what the Court says.

It is incumbent on Oshiomhole to ensure the order is taken out immediately.

I am not the Court.
If the Court is wrong, Oshiomhole knows how to vacate the order.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by OoduaFighter: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

That is why the case has been adjourned till April 17.

The Court is saying by the affidavit tendered, the suspension is valid. That is what the Court says.

It is incumbent on Oshiomhole to ensure the order is taken out immediately.

I am not the Court.
If the Court is wrong, Oshiomhole knows how to vacate the order.

The judge opined that political parties should be bound by their constitution. The point is, is that how to suspend a national officer of the party? Na dem Sabi sha. My point is,judges should not just rush to make orders.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by OoduaFighter: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You said it all. Unfortunately most these PDP kids don't know the position of the law.
[/s]
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ekestic1976(f): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
SmartMen:
shut up... do these men want u to progress? the voice of the people is the voice of god, remember

You really are tired and Icabod to you!
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by OoduaFighter: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

From indication, you don't know the position of law. Has APC NWC at anytime removed or Suspended Oshiomole? The high court suspension remains inconsequential
[/s]
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
ejimatic:
. I share same opinion with you.The suspension is hasty though temporary...It is one sided too.

Exactly my point. That's why I'm suspecting our politicians. They've corrupted everyone including all institutions and courts.

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

The judge opined that political parties should be bound by their constitution. The point is, is that how to suspend a national officer of the party? Na dem Sabi sha. My point is,judges should not just rush to make orders.

I have advocated any APC member here to post their constitution here so that we can read and learn.

The judge doesn't need to follow the processes of the party. He said based on affidavit deposed. He might be wrong you know....that's why he adjourned....Matter is still on.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

I have advocated any APC member here to post their constitution here so that we can read and learn.

The judge doesn't need to follow the processes of the party. He said based on affidavit deposed. He might be wrong you know....that's why he adjourned....Matter is still on.

Let's just follow the drama and see.It's not that all of these are geared towards benefiting the poor masses.It's all about 2023 when people are suffering.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

Let's just follow the drama and see.It's not that all of these are geared towards benefiting the poor masses.It's all about 2023 when people are suffering.
Of course, it's 2023.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by bedfordking: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2020

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Of course, it's 2023.

I wanted to share the news where a similar case was struck out by the court last month against the national chairman. But I don't know how to do it.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

I wanted to share the news where a similar case was struck out by the court last month against the national chairman. But I don't know how to do it.
Just copy and paste the link.

Or state the title let us use Google.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ejimatic: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

I think the judge is wrong here. Isn't the suspension the case of litigation before the court in the first place? So if you rely on the submissions of one party to suspend the chairman, it's like passing judgment before the main trial. I think the right thing to do was to put the other party on notice to commence a full trial as to determine the veracity or otherwise of the suspension. So it seems prejudicial to admit the suspension of the chairman when the litigation itself is to ascertain whether or not his purported suspension is procedural and in accordance with the constitution of the party.It's more like judgement before trial. I think the order will be appealed and stayed.politicians have bastardized institutions in Nigeria. They use them to get what they want.
. absolutely correct
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by ejimatic: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

I think the judge is wrong here. Isn't the suspension the case of litigation before the court in the first place? So if you rely on the submissions of one party to suspend the chairman, it's like passing judgment before the main trial. I think the right thing to do was to put the other party on notice to commence a full trial as to determine the veracity or otherwise of the suspension. So it seems prejudicial to admit the suspension of the chairman when the litigation itself is to ascertain whether or not his purported suspension is procedural and in accordance with the constitution of the party.It's more like judgement before trial. I think the order will be appealed and stayed.politicians have bastardized institutions in Nigeria. They use them to get what they want.
. I agree with you in all its entirety.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Just copy and paste the link.

Or state the title let us use Google.

I've sent you the link on thisday newspaper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.