Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman (57563 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Akagbe(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Let's wait 4 second half
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Just copy and paste the link.

Or state the title let us use Google.

I've sent it. Have you gone through it? Isn't an abuse of court process to adjudicate on a same matter already stuck out by another court of equal jurisdiction.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=famology post=87164244][/quote]
Thanks.....will peruse.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by 8stargeneral: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
En don red for oshomole.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Thanks.....will peruse.

Let me know your opinion when you're done.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Naijaddk1: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hahaha i laff in zulu! Him papa yanch you never see anything...
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

I've sent it. Have you gone through it? Isn't an abuse of court process to adjudicate on a same matter already stuck out by another court of equal jurisdiction.
It is the judicial rascality we talk about.

The plaintiff had one case here and was instituting same case elsewhere. It's like submitting same paper at two different journals.

But, I will say this ...Oshiomhole too was weak like he was in Zamfara & Bayelsa. When you are "validly" suspended by your ward...You seek a Stay of Execution immediately.

He didn't....the case in question isn't suspension but his removal as Chairman, predicated by the suspension.

This same Court by the same Justice SO Orji granted an interlocutory injunction that the APC reconciliation Committee shouldn't come in, and the suspension was valid as at December 7, 2019.

Whilst this matter was on, Oshiomhole should have done something. The same people after him went to another Court again, which is morally bad. Our politicians have no morals though.

Now, coming before his court, they said they were withdrawing his case for reason(s) known to them.

Oshiomhole should not have simply done nothing. This Court have said by what we have seen (affidavit deposed by the Plaintiff), we will talk about his ouster on his 17th but he remains suspended for now.

Blame Oshiomhole. Courts of co-ordinate jurisdiction can give conflicting judgements, only a higher court can decide.
Infact, he can decide the one to pick now sef, tbh.

The case of Marafa v Yari & 2 Ors. had two conflicting Court of Appeal judgements (one in Abuja and the other in Sokoto).

The SC finally decided it.

Oshiomhole again I will say loose guard.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Chikpat(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bimpe29:
Has there been a controversial Chairman of any National Party like Oshiomohle?

Yes na! SAS na GAS...Senator/Governor Alimodu Sheriff
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by 27Pushing30: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Yes, that's the most powerful unit of any politician in Nigeria.

PDP used it to great effect to remove Okwesilieze Nwodo as National Chairman when he wanted to go against the all-powerful Govs.

PDP used it in Abia State to bar OUK from returning to the party in 2015.

In Nigeria, it's a bottom-up approach. Whatever the position, must start from that level of Ward.

Then Oshiomhole really loose guard be that
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
27Pushing30:

Then Oshiomhole really loose guard be that
He didn't even contest it in court.

He didn't seek a Stay of Execution sef...
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Staro: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Agbaya
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

It is the judicial rascality we talk about.

The plaintiff had one case here and was instituting same case elsewhere. It's like submitting same paper at two different journals.

Very wrong. It will make it easier to be struck out on the 17th, unless something else is on it.

That's if the judge has not been procured to do a job. For me I suspect that judge so they should just go upstairs to court of appeal.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by wetmenow: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afamed:

The fact that you don't know how a National chairman of a party can be removed/ suspended says a lot about your level of ignorance

Is obvious that you lack understanding of the judgement. Go and ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

That's if the judge has not been procured to do a job. For me I suspect that judge so they should just go upstairs to court of appeal.

....I edited.
Very true....of course, na game nah.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by lyndaway(f): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
The battle line is drawn
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Bimpe29: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshiomohle is more controversial
Chikpat:

Yes na! SAS na GAS...Senator/Governor Alimodu Sheriff
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

....I edited.
Very true....of course, na game nah.

I'm sure their legal team knows what to do. Let's just enjoy this long drama ahead 2023.
Some forces within the apc see him as pro tinubu.The fight go sweet die. Buhari who's supposed to be the leader of the party is actually never in charge of anything. He's just too passive for my liking.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

I'm sure their legal team knows what to do. Let's just enjoy this long drama ahead 2023.
Some forces within the apc see him as pro tinubu.The fight go sweet die. Buhari who's supposed to be the leader of the party is actually never in charge of anything. He's just too passive for my liking.
Buhari has his favourites....once it doesn't affect them...he doesn't care or mind.

He isn't passive. He knows what he is doing.
Oshiomhole is pro-Tinubu no doubt.
It's all about 2023.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=87167258]
Buhari has his favourites....once it doesn't affect them...he doesn't care or mind.

He isn't passive. He knows what he is doing.
Oshiomhole is pro-Tinubu no doubt.
It's all about 2023.

[/quo

Hmmmm..... I see a very serious political realignment by 2023.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=famology post=87167572][/quote]
Very very serious....let me not say what's in my mind.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Afamed: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

Why you are Pro Obaseki and Pro PDP. We know Una type
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Very very serious....let me not say what's in my mind.

Apc as a party will be mistaking if they think it's gonna be easy for them in 2023. There'll be no buhari who usually brings in 10million votes by default. He's just about their most popular candidate. And the northerners clearly showed in last election that they can vote individuals not parties. Besides, Apc as a party have not been that stellar in their performance in the past 5yrs. If they allow greed to break their bond,they'll be shocked in 2023.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afamed:

Why you are Pro Obaseki and Pro PDP. We know Una type

If you've been following my comments you would've realized that I'm neither pro obaseki nor pro pdp.
I've lashed buhari,obaseki,oshiomhole, pdp,Apc etc on varying issues.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

Apc as a party will be mistaking if they think it's gonna be easy for them in 2023. There'll be no buhari who usually brings in 10million votes by default. He's just about their most popular candidate. And the northerners clearly should in last election that they can vote individuals not parties. Besides, Apc as a party have not been that stellar in their performance in the past 5yrs. If they allow greed to break their bond,they'll be shocked in 2023.
ko kan aiye mi
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

ko kan aiye mi

Tongues! Interpret bro... Lol...
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Whizzyasqi: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oshiomhole! Naso dz man jx dey diminish in status Ooo
Nawa
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by fergie001: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
famology:

Tongues! Interpret bro... Lol...
Not my concern.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by Goldenurch(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
PapaBaby:
There goes Tinubu's 2023 ambition, as dead as Oshiomhole's political career. I laff in Obaseki grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman by famology(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
fergie001:

Not my concern.

Okay, me too.
just a normal discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.