Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,146 members, 7,957,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) (383 Views)

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker / I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) / KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) by Realmenlovetruly(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ilegend

I think he is just here to Motivate not to Elevate
Re: I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) by iLegendd(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:
Ilegend

I think he is just here to Motivate not to Elevate

I have elevated for 2 years for free. It will be very stupid of me to keep elevating and getting compliments while staying broke — it's God's job and also your job to elevate, but it's everyone's job to motivate.

If you look at it critically, I'm still trying for being around to motivate. Most people will not waste their time motivating anyone, but I spend mine doing so.

Don't you think?

Someone just bought two books last night and when I woke, I saw 17k extra in my account. Even though that money is small, at least, it's manageable and since it comes on a regular basis, I can write a post to motivate people that book writing is good with evidence, but it's their individual jobs to go into it and elevate themselves.

If we put our elevation in life on the hands of others, we'll remain poor. So, don't wait to be elevated by someone on a faceless forum, but take their motivations and elevate yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair? / COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! / No problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.