Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes (8985 Views)

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O / HUSTLE O. Tell Us One Reason Why Someone Needs To Hustle & Make It In This Life (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by blackgold2018(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Okay you can form as if women don't form part of men's motivation for success...
Oga only fools do that.
My motivation is my purpose.

Gosh can you please listen to yourself.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
contumely2:

I wouldn't argue with a butterfly which thinks itself a bird just because it flies.

I used to be like you many years ago. It took me 15 years to understand how things work coupled with [/s]it's[s] nitty gritties and niceties.

Until you understand the concept of consideration in law of contract and understand Adams smith principles, you will never know that even the personality you are talking about is like money.

They are on the same level in economics and can be seen as cash ie consideration.

At any rate, I doubt if we are on the same intellectual wavelength hence it appears we are speaking at cross purposes.

intellectual dwarf spotted.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
Luminous, you are arguing blindly.... no matter how confidence you are, if there Is no money,
you would be limited... no matter your self worth and alpha males, you would mostly attract ladies of your class.. no matter how confident you are, if you are not rich, you cant bed a lady like temi otedola.. this is not a matter of hustling cos of pussy...
To Bleep FIRST CLASS PUSSY steadily, you must have money.. but when you combine money with self worth/confidence, then you are the highest in the room... MONEY ATTRACTS LADIES OF HIGH QUALITIES, SELF WORTH/CONFIDENCE KEEP THEM WITH YOU... you cant keep what you dont have.. and you can only MANIPULATE/INFLUENCE/CONTROL something/people that have interest in you ( people that have attracted and submitted to you)

I dont agree with you and I'm not arguing blindly. Money doesn't determine my self worth. If it does to you, then quit generalising about all of us.

Nothing and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

So.let's call it quits, shall we?
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Self confidence is very important.. being an alpha male helps you to deal with emotional games and make you unpredictable... dont confuse MONEY with being an alpha male.. A man with money has confidence and command respect than an alpha Male with no money.. there is different between commanding respect and demanding respect..
Having money doesn't necessarily mean you would spend it on ladies/ pussies.. but you got to have to attracts the best of best also you need your alpha games to STAY ON TOP..,
CC. pansophist , ubunja, martinez39s, harddon etc..
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

When a man is yapping so much about women's love, I know they are still baby when it comes to game. Women's love is fickle...they only date up the social ladder, cos they care first about their survival and selfish interest before anyother thing. Those love love yarns is for children..Get money and see woman worship you..many wont even mind be your second, 3rd or fourth wives.....women's love has no guarantee. Men even lover harder and better even though we may be promiscuous.

I have been worshipped before by women and it had nothing to do with my wealth or dickgame. The mistake you lots are making is thinking all women are the gold-digging neighing horses you meet and you classify as classy. Women may love like cats(attached to ur worth) but they still bond for life.

Not all women are like you described. Not all. I can beat my chest on that.

The difference is in the subsets of women.

The crux of this matter is simple: I dont hustle to impress women or get women,thats an inane philosophy. I hustle to enjoy life. I get women without money so what exactly will you say to convince me naaaaa?

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

I dont agree with you and I'm not arguing blindly. Money doesn't determine my self worth. If it does to you, then quit generalising about all of us.

Nothing and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

So.let's call it quits, shall we?
in this PART OF THE WORLD Money defines self worth. In this Nigeria wey we gather dey ooo..
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

I have been worshipped before by women and it had nothing to do with my wealth or dickgame. The mistake you lots are making is thinking all women are the gold-digging neighing horses you meet and you classify as classy. Women may love like cats(attached to ur worth) but they still bond for life.

Not all women are like you described. Not all. I can beat my chest on that.

The difference is in the subsets of women.

The crux of this matter is simple: I dont hustle to impress women or get women,thats an inane philosophy. I hustle to enjoy life. I get women without money so what exactly will you say to convince me naaaaa?
sure and I agree to the bolded. You don't get the guy's message , he didnt husle MAINLY cos of women now.. also sir, you said you have been worshipped by women, bro, I put it to you that they were women of your calibal... rich girls cant worship you if you dont have what it takes... lumi lumi, abeg make we go to our abete in ashawo thread
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
in this PART OF THE WORLD Money defines self worth. In this Nigeria wey we gather dey ooo..

Not my self worth. Money has never made me more confident. It may seem weird to you but thats who I am.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
blackgold2018:
Oga only fools do that.
My motivation is my purpose.

Gosh can you please listen to yourself.

First and foremost, I say women form 'PART'..I dint say all of our motivation for success. There are different motivations to success and women is part

To marry the best of women, most men will strive to be successful, otherwise, u can end up with low class dunce of a woman. And when u have a woman you cherish.. most men can go any length to be successful just to maintain and sustain her...u may argue not all men...but we see men who steal cos of their women....its a psychosexual and ego thing for men.......
And by extension, when she gives birth to your children, you will want the best of life for your children and before u know it, you are doubling your hustle and working like a horse....lol....
If you look at it, most men work from youth to their grave serving their wives and children and at the end die...thats the reality especially if a man struggle through life.......
Your motivation can be your purpose, but achieving it will bring quality babes to your step..cos women are associated with success....But u can't deny that majority of men work their ass off till date for their woman, children and family
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

Not my self worth. Money has never made me more confident. It may seem weird to you but thats who I am.
let agree to disagree
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
sure and I agree to the bolded. You don't get the guy's message , he didnt husle MAINLY cos of women now.. also sir, you said you have been worshipped by women, bro, I put it to you that they were women of your calibal... rich girls cant worship you if you dont have what it takes... lumi lumi, abeg make we go to our abete in ashawo thread

U still don't get me bro ..I don't care bout class or riches when choosing to fuq or who I marry. I marry who I want. The so called class or riches are man made projections for people like you who value them. Will rich and classy equate to a delicious pussy,good character and guarantee u happiness,for life? I see beyond all that stuff. I go for who I want,I don't care what your social status is.

Because of this philosophy, rich girls have worshipped me bro. Because I dont see them as some special set of humans,they are girls Like the tomato seller's daughter I was fuqin too. I could go on and on but what's the use? My philosophy is my philosophy.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
let agree to disagree

Sure grin
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Tomide007: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Money can attract a more quality babe to you.
Money can, not money will. U dig?
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by IAMBlesssed(f): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:

Nigerians think life starts and ends in Nigeria. That Nigerians will worship a monkey with money doesn't mean that's how it works worldwide. Confidence is inbuilt. There are a million men out there who are confident but ain't rich.

Women are not attracted to rich men, they are attracted to their wealth. BIG DIFFERENCE. Take the wealth away and the woman runs away. They are millions of average men who have suffered challenges and their wives stuck with them. A woman will stick with you if she loves you.
It's only on nairaland where ignorant boys are of the opinion that women don't love. Women love, even olosho has someone she loves. I would rather have one women love me than have ten women flock around me because they want to milk me.

As for opening my wallet, I believe in spoiling a woman who is in love with me. I wouldn't attract you by flaunting cash but when we become an item, expect me to support you because I have the resources to. Women have left me because they felt I was stingy at the dating stage. Those who genuinely loved the 'stingy guy' never regretted it.

I've been married for close to a decade and have dated a fair share of women. Most of you here only recycle what some ignorant guys say, guys with low self esteem and little or no experience. Money is good for everyone but it will fail you if you want to use it as a tool to buy love. Be guided.

Too much wisdom. But unfortunately, they won't listen to you. NL is a forum where women bashing has become an established philosophy to many..
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Tomide007: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

I never said anywhere its my motivation...but either you want to be honest or not, when a guy doesn't have much, his choice of women is limited.. and when money comes, there's no big deal admitting this fact... So I dont understand why everyone be saying my sole reason for hustling is for Pvssy as if pussy or lack of quality pvssy dont bother nighaz
Bro....ladies are easy to get. I once did a babe who was about to get married to a rich g guy....babes are wired in a kinda way, if you understand how to get them, the paradise door is opened for you ....and trust, me dis babe is dead ass fine. Ladies are not so complicated that you have to hustle for. .....just don't be poor...poor guys don't get babes.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

U still don't get me bro ..I don't care bout class or riches when choosing to fuq or who I marry. I marry who I want. The so called class or riches are man made projections for people like you who value them. Will rich and classy equate to a delicious pussy,good character and guarantee u happiness,for life? I see beyond all that stuff. I go for who I want,I don't care what your social status is.

Because of this philosophy, rich girls have worshipped me bro. Because I dont see them as some special set of humans,they are girls Like the tomato seller's daughter I was fuqin too. I could go on and on but what's the use? My philosophy is my philosophy.
the bone of contention here is that having money would present pussy of any kind to you easily and cheaply. Let me rephrase the bolded . Will poor and wretched equate to a delicious pussy,good character and guarantee u happiness,for life? well it all boils that to ones philosophy as you said sha..i hail bro
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by blackgold2018(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

First and foremost, I say women form 'PART'..I dint say all of our motivation for success. There are different motivations to success and women is part

To marry the best of women, most men will strive to be successful, otherwise, u can end up with low class dunce of a woman. And when u have a woman you cherish.. most men can go any length to be successful just to maintain and sustain her...u may argue not all men...but we see men who steal cos of their women....its a psychosexual and ego thing for men.......
And by extension, when she gives birth to your children, you will want the best of life for your children and before u know it, you are doubling your hustle and working like a horse....lol....
If you look at it, most men work from youth to their grave serving their wives and children and at the end die...thats the reality especially if a man struggle through life.......
Your motivation can be your purpose, but achieving it will bring quality babes to your step..cos women are associated with success....But u can't deny that majority of men work their ass off till date for their woman, children and family
You are calm..Nice.

But woman can never be a PART of my motivation. Look I bleeped the best pussies u above mentioned evn at struggling stage. Confidence it is. Same ladies other guys will want to empty there pocket to date. While some have them for free.

Dear Op if having such experiences in platter of gold then while will a woman be a PART of my motivation for success?
My motivation is ME.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by franchasng: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

Sighs

How in hell did you come by all this as the yardstick for generalization? Didn't I say the difference is in the subsets?

Then you made another mistake by assuming I find zahrah buhari or your so called 'classy' ladies appealing. Class is nothing if not man made. I'm attracted to who I want, worldly definition of class had no meaning to any girl I want to woo. Its who I want,that I consider classy. Not wealth or power/beauty or whatever.

Your other points have nothing to do with me. Like I said, I date who I want,rich or poor, wealthy or not, and I never do that with money. Infact, I make it my MO,never to start off with money,even when I have it. I have experienced quality relationships based on this philosophy,so quit generalising.

You said all women love money? Are ALL men averse to money? Everybody loves money.

N.B: I dont call my mother,dont buy her gifts and I haven't visited home in years. Yet,she calls every week and prays for me. Why? Because she loves her son, and thats never based on my material worth. She doesn't see me as a money making venture or some BS. You dont know women. They do love. The difference is in the subsets

My last reply

#luminouznuggets#
I see cry
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by y3mi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Bitter truth my brother, but most Nigga be forming Alpha male...when money and social status can automatically put them in a higher Alpha male level...No matter how Alpha a guy is, he will be super Alpha with money...and get more life enjoyment
Pls stfu and quit the yapping already. There's nothing like alpha male and all of those nonsensical bullshit category some psychologist nutjobs came up with for you dweebs to keep disseminating over the cyber world for the past few years.

There are things I could be triggered by and you'd think I'm an alpha male if you're meeting me for the first time and their are situations upon which I'd like to play the wimp role you'd think I'm a beta or one sissy (that's just me enjoying how it is to feel docile).

I don't think money ever boost any of this male/gorilla pseduo-classifications of male character, otherwise care to explain that Elliott Rodgers, the son of a Hollywood millionaire topshot who went psycho cos he believed no lady could ever love/like him and he decided to kill himself but not after executing a shooting spree on some nursing students and random ladies he sighted on the road as he drove to crash himself in his car to death.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Dove2288(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yes, 30 minutes without going to suck the nipples, give a handjob or finger the clits
30minutes on just the lips
You know, it is proper to first mentally answer
How will I start the kissing
When and where will I do it
If he/she does this, what would be my response?
You mentally prepare for it
How would I tease him/her today?

In this episode, I want to share with you an act of kissing which will form how to create a delightful atmosphere for sex with your partner.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHr08UsL-iw
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Omar09:
I laugh extremely hard to the point tears come off my eyes each time I read posts like this. It's obvious! Men boys these days are hustling with the only motive of attracting girls! Pussy! Yes pussy is one hell of a sweet thing, no doubt about that. But to think one will go out to hustle, stay up all night to deceive a white man, carry heavy loads and do lots of disgusting life threatening things all just to attract the opposite sex is very appalling. This is the more reason suicide is very high amongst men. This why when men find out the woman whom they put on a pedestal and hustled day and night just to please and attract cheats on them they become suicidal. Because they couldn't believe it. Well making that money will bring leeches around you and makes you a target.

You might say you spend little amount of money to get in their panties (I mean that's those who doesn't know their potential) but calculate that money and it builds up over time and you become the fool.

Ever thought of making money and traveling around to see the world? I mean starting with states around and then moving it up to countries in your continent?

[/b]The things simps do for pussy. They are now saying "hustle oh make you attract better babe" just to justify their foolishness[b].

the foolish simps should pay for a premium lecture. ilegend can be of great help. i mean, as a man life is not all about making money to impress a woman.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by franchasng: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

And by extension, when she gives birth to your children, you will want the best of life for your children and before u know it, you are doubling your hustle and working like a horse
....lol....

People hate truth...everybody love forming different, but deep down their hearts, they know the truth. Let's agree with him, he is hustling to become rich so that he can travel the world and enjoy life alone, I laugh grin grin cheesy cheesy

These guys ought to listen when I speak because I was once on the other side and now close to the other side so I know whatsup lol

No rich man enjoys his so called success without ladies around to crown it lol.....if you doubt me, go to some top suites in Lagos and Abuja (I won't mention name lipsrsealed) and you will see all the who is who in Nigeria enjoying their life with a harem of hot chicks.....in fact the more money you get, the more quality chicks you will be desiring around you all the time.....party and foursome will become a norm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This was why Bible said it will be easier for a horse to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven cry cry

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
@ y3mi, first you cant even attract rich men daughters cos you are broke just like you have said.. secondly a multi millionaire tout can attract rich men pikins, thirdly, in this present day Nigeria, money is the most important self worth, even if you are educated,skilled and sound intellectually, if you are not making money from it, it doesn't count in this present Nigeria.. well well, to some individuals, self fulfillment is the most important value to them ( like u thinking of achieving something and you do it) YOU MAKE MORE IMPART with money than any other things in life.. I would have quoted you point for point, but I dont know how to use quoting box very well on nairaland, I hope you u grab my point and connect it to ur question
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
franchasng:
I see cry
K
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
y3mi:

Damn, it is a big shame that it is only money and money only many of you yoooos consider to be the important thing of value in life. Currently I'm a f***ing broke ass nigger but I wouldn't be an inch near any of those rich men daughters you mentioned knowing they have no iota of intellects or one or other ther brilliant qualities,
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by franchasng: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
y3mi:

Pls stfu and quit the yapping already. There's nothing like alpha male and all of those nonsensical bullshit category some psychologist nutjobs came up with for you dweebs to keep disseminating over the cyber world for the past few years.

There are things I could be triggered by and you'd think I'm an alpha male if you're meeting me for the first time and their are situations upon which I'd like to play the wimp role you'd think I'm a beta or one sissy (that's just me enjoying how it is to feel docile).

I don't think money ever boost any of this pseudo category of male/gorilla character Trashifications otherwise care to explain that son of a Hollywood millionaire topshot who went psycho cos he believed no lady could love or like him and decided to kill himself but not after executing a shooting spree on some nursing students and random ladies he sights on the road as he drove to crash himself to death.
The world can never be short of idiots and retards of course lol grin

White guys don't know the power of money, it is black guys that understand it better, and its the blacks that are teaching the white guys how to flex and lavish money......white kid can commit suicide because he asked for a candy and you bought him a chocolate, don't compare them, whites are weird, maybe its because we blacks have been through a lot in life cheesy cheesy

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
the bone of contention here is that having money would present pussy of any kind to you easily and cheaply. Let me rephrase the bolded . Will poor and wretched equate to a delicious pussy,good character and guarantee u happiness,for life? well it all boils that to ones philosophy as you said sha..i hail bro

Nope at the bolded but I never equated rich and classy to FIRST CLASS PUSSY..you did.

I hail you too baba
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

Nope at the bolded but I never equated rich and classy to FIRST CLASS PUSSY..you did.

I hail you too baba
well, whatever first class pussy means to you, believe me money can get it for you.. what money can do is more than what it can not do...cheers!
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Due to insufficient funds, I couldn't marry my dream girl. someone else did, she has kid now. money is the key don't be deceived guys, there's nothing like love.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
blackgold2018:
You are calm..Nice.

But woman can never be a PART of my motivation. Look I bleeped the best pussies u above mentioned evn at struggling stage. Confidence it is. Same ladies other guys will want to empty there pocket to date. While some have them for free.

Dear Op if having such experiences in platter of gold then while will a woman be a PART of my motivation for success?
My motivation is ME.
the word " best" is relative sha

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tomide007:

Bro....ladies are easy to get. I once did a babe who was about to get married to a rich g guy....babes are wired in a kinda way, if you understand how to get them, the paradise door is opened for you ....and trust, me dis babe is dead ass fine. Ladies are not so complicated that you have to hustle for. .....just don't be poor...poor guys don't get babes.
poor guys would mostly get ladies of his calibal.. no matter how worst you are, you would always find your match.. lol
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
But one thing about having money is that, both negativity and positivity would attract you and it takes your self worth/confidence/intellectual to tell the different... No money, No life

NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! / Wetin una want to dey do now? (Pictures) / Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111