Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? (8954 Views)

5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by iyatrustee(f): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
Hey girls, i have noticed over time that most dudes here no matter how ugly they are still post their pictures in their profiles. these guys go about nairaland arrongantly thinking they are the best thing that ever happened to any lady. i wont mention names but you guys should spare us the nightmares we have each time click on your profiles to put a face to the BIG/ INSULTING post. CUT YOUR POST ACCORDING TO YOUR LOOKS angry angry angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by againstGEJ(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2011
whats wrong with people putting their own pictures on their own profiles? Na wa o.

and what is the grammar? "too over confident?"
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by iyatrustee(f): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
againstGEJ:

whats wrong with people putting their own pictures on their own profiles? Na wa o.

and what is the grammar? "too over confident?"

Grammar Corrected cheesy cheesy ! i am talking about ugly romance section guys who are overbearing undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by kokoye(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
Monkey no fine but im mama like am.

Ugly is a relative term  . . and it is your opinion.

. .and the last time I checked, a little arrogance is good for your confidence.

so . . . .there!!
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by kokoye(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

NOTHING SIR! i am talking about ugly romance section guys who are overbearing undecided

name them!! grin make i quickly go remove my picture
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
yes, i think the ugliest guys should be the most quiet and best behaved.

unfortunately, that's not so.

i already know i'm ugly, thank you, so no need to bring that up.

let's face the topic at hand.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by kokoye(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^

See, that's why she did not put up her picture grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Dsense(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
This woman has been sniffing all day undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by freecocoa(f): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
Post names so we'll know how to handle the matter better.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Tosinville(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
Names pls, gbeborun lol
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Dsense(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
Freecasava,
You always avoid my trouble  . .why?

Up Blues . . . Did you watch the match yesterday?

How's market so far? grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by iyatrustee(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^no derailing ma thread or i go use AK47 on your head angry angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Woke4all(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

Hey girls, i have noticed over time that most dudes here no matter how ugly they are still post their pictures in their profiles. these guys go about nairaland arrongantly thinking they are the best thing that ever happened to any lady. i wont mention names but you guys should spare us the nightmares we have each time click on your profiles to put a face to the BIG/ INSULTING post. CUT YOUR POST ACCORDING TO YOUR LOOKS angry angry angry
lol,     I also noticed that most chicks here no matter how ugly/beautiful they are don't have the guts to post their pictures in their profiles rather they post pictures of some celebrities or other beautiful girls.

Even these girls go about nairaland thinking they are the best thing that ever happened to any guy.

I won't mention names too ooo but they know themselves
grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Dsense(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2011
[size=20pt]Tosin,
Why do you like taking pictures while doig/making faeces? . . . . Is that your pic not from WC? undecided[/size]
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by foyeks2001(f): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
D-sense:

Freecasava,

do u know y I loff u despite ur unruly behaviour?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Dsense(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ogogoro is disturbing your brain #Iya
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Dsense(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
foyeks2001:

do u know y I loff u despite your unruly behaviour?
PEOPLE SAY SO . . . . . That't why i'm still alive cheesy

Why is my behavious so drastic to manage or controll? undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Tosinville(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
D-senseless

You just talk like a senseless goat.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by foyeks2001(f): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
D-sense:

PEOPLE SAY SO . . . . . That't why i'm still alive cheesy

Why is my behavious so drastic to manage or controll? undecided

d only constant thing in life is change, so u can as well apply it
anywaz, I loff u because u are also a Chelsea fan,
Blues for life
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MMM2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

iyatrustee pls call dere names, so dey will learn how 2 talk.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by candylips(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
foyeks dear whats up
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by freecocoa(f): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
D-sense:

Freecasava,

Ah D most senseless bros,longest time, i'm not avoiding you nor your wahala o,i watched the match the boys did me proud though they are annoying me sha,so you've not heard that am not in the market buisness again,am now a musician o,ok i forgot you don't own a tv let alone dstv if not you for don see me for mtvbase.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by foyeks2001(f): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2011
candylips:

foyeks dear whats up

oh sweery, av been searching for u all day cry cry cry
where av u been? miss u loads kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

CUT YOUR POST ACCORDING TO YOUR LOOKS angry angry angry

This made me laff so loud that some whites dudes are starin @ me!! grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by candylips(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
foyeks2001:

oh sweery, av been searching for u all day cry cry cry
where av u been? miss u loads kiss kiss kiss

i dey jare been busy at work. How you side kiss
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<<< dyammmm hand some! wink
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by foyeks2001(f): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2011
candylips:

i dey jare been busy at work. How you side kiss

oh sowee sweery
dunno if I can come and help u with some
my side is incomplete without u shocked shocked shocked
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
This is the internet, Everyone have the right to behave the way they want to, act as they want, and do whatever they want to do with their profile. (ignore the people you do not want to pay attention to.)  
And one person's perception of ugly can differ greatly from another's, so yaa some of these nland guys may be ugly to you, but to others they are hwatt.

And abt cutting your post according to the way you look, forget it! That ain't gonna happend grin Confidence do not come from the way you look.
Its a skill that need to be learned. In-fact the most beautiful people are often the less confidence ones with low self-esteem and a constant need for people approval. (They constantly need to be told that they are beautiful else they start to feel inscure.)

But I get where you are coming from, though your point is pretty narrow. I still get it. You hardly sees a really beautiful person criticizing others based on appearance.
The overly confident people who are not all that, have to use confidence, meanness arrogance and cockiness as a defence machanism to keep up
with this competitive world we live in.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrsChima(f): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<<<< dyammmm hand some! wink

Goldieluks said that you are short, black, and ugly. I believe her.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Tingles(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
Must everyone upload photoshopped pictures of themselves?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by scottN(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
@Poster
Last time i checked LOOKS don't matter no more but CONFIDENCE and SWAG!
So put up yer pic and let me boost yer confidence and add u a little swag so u kin move 2 d next level !
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by candylips(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
foyeks2001:

oh sowee sweery
dunno if I can come and help u with some
my side is incomplete without u shocked shocked shocked
hmmmmmmmmm

yea i wouldn't mind some help o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / I'm Not A Qualified Doctor But Ekaette Wants Me To Give Her Injection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.