Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady (4133 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Papadoh(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Absolutely no self-respect. Just imagine! The only time you should cook for a disrespectful boyfriend like that, is when you're planning to put cyanide in his food.
Well Well... i agree with this lol.

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Papadoh(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Absolutely no self-respect. Just imagine! The only time you should cook for a disrespectful boyfriend like that, is when you're planning to put cyanide in his food.
Well Well... i agree with this lol.

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gerrarrahere... What scum? Are ur brains filled with sand that you cannot stand for yourself?

He's a scum cos you let him treat you anyhow. Never take shit from no niggy
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shibaraba:
Na women no be scum? Mtchewwww

I once used to carry my whole salary, 65k way back to give a girl. As in I go knock ko ko ko she go dey answer me from inside, I won't enter o because her " brother" is inside, Give her the money and vamoose. If I'm lucky she will give me 5 k for transport for the rest of the month.
On her birthday party that I organised "brother" cut cake and proposed to her.

Women no be scum na him one form virgin till bros found out that she does only anal and bj. Punna still dey intact. Brother nearly killed himself.

Make I no start abeg
You seem to have a pool of stories as experiences huh... You don't fail to dish them out at any slight chance u get
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Octopusssy(f): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Twitter stories.

Believe this, you'll believe anything
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Clinghton: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
The guy still get mind chop the food.
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by naptu2: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Octopusssy:
Twitter stories.

Wow! I don't know if it is deliberate or a coincidence, but you wrote Twitter stories today.

That's so cool!
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Jodha:
A lady came to twitter to explain how her boyfriend brought his side chick in her presence and sent her out of his house....she still later went to cook for him...

I personally think she needs deliverance....ladies what will yhu do if yhure in this situation?

Cc lalasticlala

This girl is a keeper.
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by luvyaself95(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ginaz:
It’s like the boyfriend is one hell of a rich nigga for she to go back to him and tidy up his house .

Broke boys Dey suffer sha.. if a broke boy tries this , the generational curse no be here. grin

That my thought too girl...
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by angelfallz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Don't the people here know right from wrong or am I this svengali with powers of persuasion? grin
You are right but still, dont promote or encourage crime.
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Akanoaaa(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
If she be my sister I go beat hell comot for her life.
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by sammyesx: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shibaraba:
Na women no be scum? Mtchewwww

I once used to carry my whole salary, 65k way back to give a girl. As in I go knock ko ko ko she go dey answer me from inside, I won't enter o because her " brother" is inside, Give her the money and vamoose. If I'm lucky she will give me 5 k for transport for the rest of the month.
On her birthday party that I organised "brother" cut cake and proposed to her.

Women no be scum na him one form virgin till bros found out that she does only anal and bj. Punna still dey intact. Brother nearly killed himself.

Make I no start abeg

Hope say u don normal now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

This girl is a keeper.

Keeper keh midfielder nih

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
chiiraq802:
Twitter and lies.... grin
I know someone experiencing this real time.

Hustle bro.

Rules are nothing if you get raba.
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Jodha:
A lady came to twitter to explain how her boyfriend brought his side chick in her presence and sent her out of his house....she still later went to cook for him...

I personally think she needs deliverance....ladies what will yhu do if yhure in this situation?

Cc lalasticlala
now that, is a pickmesha
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tallesty1:
This one is clear even to a day old child.

Babe just needed a beautifully written epistle to call men scum.
Bros, forget.

A friend is in this shoe right now... and I'm like 'are you mad or that shameless' ?

She says I won't understanding and rattles on about love .
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
dis babe always posting fake twitter story 4 nl. u no dey taya?

tell us you need twitter followers.

when you start censuring your countless twitter usernames before posting your fake twitter story on nairaland , then i will take you serious.

ceteris paribus , i refuse to buy into your low budget marketing/advertisement. you can do better.
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Octopusssy:
Twitter stories.

fact!
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lostz:
you only post this kind of stuff

you ought to know why.

good observation
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Octopusssy(f): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
naptu2:

Wow! I don't know if it is deliberate or a coincidence, but you wrote Twitter stories today.

That's so cool!
What Twitter stories?
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by naptu2: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

What Twitter stories?

You wrote Twitter stories on the same day that Twitter created a new feature called Twitter stories. What a coincidence.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/RIPTwitter?src=hashtag_click

1 Like

Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Octopusssy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
naptu2:

You wrote Twitter stories on the same day that Twitter created a new feature called Twitter stories. What a coincidence.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/RIPTwitter?src=hashtag_click
Super cool! cheesy
Re: "I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some guys like to die slowly sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad / I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii / Just Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.