Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria (4879 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2020
Because Nigeria is a British experiment and never a country. The way the Nigeria is structured can never work for a southerner, join hands and campaign for referendum to free ur selves and unborn future from that British Fulani enslavement.
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Roon9(m): 6:15am On Mar 06, 2020
nabiz:
Nigeria is known as one of the countries with high rate of unemployment but what supprise me is that I have lived in the North for 15 years and I have never seen a FULANI man that is unemployed(after 2 years of graduation) what do you think, 000 have you ever seen any lipsrsealed

When I was in katsina camp. There was this fellow that otherwise looks like a typical herdsman. He dresses and looks really funny but somehow baba not only got Airport placement for himself for PPA, he also secured a spot for my then babe. What happened between them is the reason I daily hustle hard till this day.

Who no get helper suppose get sense
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by futuremoma34: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2020
orunto27:
They are now claiming that Usman Dan Fodio, the Terrorist Jihadist, was born, bread, nurtured and cultured in Gobir Village in the North. From there, he became a Professor before establishing The Caliphate.

To The Historians in the SW, SE, SS, CS, BORNO, YOBE, ADAMAWA, TARABA ETC.

Above fyi&noting please.

Mumu, most you show your stupidity every were you go?... How does what you wrote tally with what is been discussed?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by prophetic69(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2020
nabiz:
Nigeria is known as one of the countries with high rate of unemployment but what supprise me is that I have lived in the North for 15 years and I have never seen a FULANI man that is unemployed(after 2 years of graduation) what do you think, 000 have you ever seen any lipsrsealed
I have seen a lot of them... please stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by mujaya1(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2020
I am fulani with national Diploma since 2010, bsc in economics, currently doing my service but no job for me since I have nobody
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by tropaz(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2020
Please let's be reasonable.
What is the ratio of the educated Fulani man to their illiterate counterpart
So, stop crying foul when the few educated ones are gainfully employed.

PS; I'm a Yoruba man, a full breed Ekiti man.
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by BanevsJoker(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
You'd have better luck sighting a Mermaid riding a Unicorn! shocked
Maybe I have a dirty mind but...Dude!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by fk002: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Lol you guys are really suffering from Fulani Phobia cheesy grin

I once accompanied my friend to collect his appointment letter at CAC Abuja. I swear all the major tribes are equally represented in that office. I saw so many igbos that are Directors and DD, they just don't want to help their kinsmen to get an appointment but I swear they are capable of doing that.

Same goes to other agency and ministries in Abuja. Later on, they would come online and blame North for everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by nabiz(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2020
harunaalh:

Lol...your being 15 years in Bauchi and haven't seen a Fulani man unemployed after 2 years is BIG FAT LIE...in fact you are so shameless with the LIE set.
I don't stay in bauchi, I stay in abuja though have travel at least 25 state in Nigeria.
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Toluwarnih(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
nabiz:
true talk
Check my siggy dnt miss d opportunities
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
This country is already owned
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by CXLVII: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
nabiz:

Hello, it boils down to the unity and brotherhood of the Northerners. Call them Hausa, Fulani or any other thing, they are the most United and count each other first.

That is absent in the South. We like to be the king in our niche and even hinder the growth of others.

Northerners are die hard fans of themselves.
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by CXLVII: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
This country is already owned

Wrong, some people are just more United than some other.

Maybe because of the religion and general language that binds them, those guys are loyal to themselves and ready to render support when need be to each other.

Employ an Hausa gate man and before you know it, two of his brothers have joined him driving Okada and sleeping in your house.

That's just how much they appreciate each other.

Never in the South. We envy each other too much and never want another to rise to the podium where we stand.

Same applies to politics and why they strong.

Their unity is their power!
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by CXLVII: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
fk002:
Lol you guys are really suffering from Fulani Phobia cheesy grin

I once accompanied my friend to collect his appointment letter at CAC Abuja. I swear all the major tribes are equally represented in that office. I saw so many igbos that are Directors and DD, they just don't want to help their kinsmen to get an appointment but I swear they are capable of doing that.

Same goes to other agency and ministries in Abuja. Later on, they would come online and blame North for everything

You hit the nail on the head.

Hausa or Fulani pull each other up. Southerners kick each other off the ladder.

Employ one Hausa man and before you know it, you would have employed Tens of them without knowing.
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by mujaya1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Biafra change your tactics, this will not work
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
You'd have better luck sighting a Mermaid riding a Unicorn! shocked
that'll be a long shot

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by orunto27: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
futuremoma34:

Mumu, most you show your stupidity every were you go?... How does what you wrote tally with what is been discussed?

I am dealing with Futuremoma34, so I must be futuristic in my answer.
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Coldie(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
If u guys keep peddling this lies that north owns Nigeria over and over again, very soon people would believe its true.

Nigeria is owned by everybody.
Re: Have You Ever See An Unemployed Fulani Graduate In Nigeria by Edyice: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
LIFELESS DULLARD with high rate of NEPOTISM

Someone that has finished work he brought him back and promote the other both are Fulani's grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? / Instant Jobs With Shared Accomodation In Lekki, Lagos - Apply Now / NDDC Recruitment Of Admin And Internal Security Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.