Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. (8562 Views)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / "Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I am nowhere close to those parts so, the girls can rest.

2. And no, there is no sense in all what he said.

I wasn't attacking his "spiritual points". No. Although I do not believe in those things... I was simply attacking for saying that the North did not have "Water Bodies" which is a bloody lie. I believe you know what a "Water Body" is, right?

P.S. Have you seen a "mermaid/mammy water" yourself?? Mention date, place and time... Get back to me on that.

Oh..I c. Of course the rivers Niger and Benue are in the North.

As for your question, I have only seen mermaids in documentaries; not one on one and do not wish to see it in person cos we have no business together grin.
In all you should ignore if you don't believe in such things.
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I am nowhere close to those parts so, the girls can rest.

2. And no, there is no sense in all what he said.

I wasn't attacking his "spiritual points". No. Although I do not believe in those things... I was simply attacking for saying that the North did not have "Water Bodies" which is a bloody lie. I believe you know what a "Water Body" is, right?

P.S. Have you seen a "mermaid/mammy water" yourself?? Mention date, place and time... Get back to me on that.

Oh..I c. Of course the rivers Niger and Benue are in the NĂ orth.

As for your question, I have only seen mermaids in documentaries; not one on one and do not wish to see it in person cos we have no business together grin.
In all you should ignore if you don't believe in such things.
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Victorious12: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Yes i did sometimes ago
pls tell me.... What did you see.... Can't it help.... Is it only when they are sleeping
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Lostz:
they only exist in the South? what about the north?
Marinelization of south
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by X0012(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Op where are u? Come gist us abi them don hold u?
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
You think I'm kidding?

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
Pls which one is order of peaky blinders
Re: Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. by Bigbilla001: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
[ I can't laugh oo.
quote author=ANGELMARVE post=87195712]Brethrens!!!! Good evening to you all.

What I'm about to reveal will definitely anger the powers from the Marine world, most especially the River Ethiope, River NIGER and the chapter of lekki beach marine world.

As at last night, they held their annual meeting and millions of young beautiful girls and ladies were sent to Nigeria straight from the Marine world, as at 8am this morning.

So guys plying routes to Lagos beaches and roads that links River Ethiope and River Naija, most especially Warri to Benin road and Asaba to Onitsha road, should not stop and help any lady on the way.

Lagos, south south and the East have been targeted straight from the Marine kingdom.

So today, i prophet samurai will be revealing how to identify the ladies from the Marine kingdom.

Normal ladies should listen too because these marine ladies will come after both men and women.

To be continued!!!

by the order of the Peaky blinders.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic / [video+pics] Mother Beats Daughter For Posting Nudes Online With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.