Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up (2191 Views)

Lady Harassed By Wife For Allegedly Having Anal Sex With Husband Finally Speaks / Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Mrop(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
The lady who was harassed by another woman for allegedly having anal s3x with her husband, has finally spoken out in a new video.In a video that went viral few days back, the young lady was attacked by a woman, who shamed her for allegedly consenting to have back s3x with her husband.

In a new video, the lady has now spoken on the whole mall drama.Stating that she shot it without knowing that it would go viral.

According to her, it was a staged video, and she is not ready to sue the ‘wife’ who attacked her.She also warned celebrities to desist from asking her for sex in her DM.

The lady further advised women to satisfy their husbands, regardless of the position he demands.

Watch the Hilarious Fight Clip HERE

Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Lawgod247: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Newguyhere: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'd pay a $1000 to bang this one for sure cool
she is hot but dumb.
Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by donbachi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Marine agent from ethiope river.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Cuntface: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
celebrities are dming you for anal?
Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Davash222(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Newguyhere:
she is hot but dumb.
You're extravagant, for real. With that amount, trust me, you'll bang like 30 girls hotter and more sensible than that girl.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
what a bunch of hypocrite women (and men)....
- so she is not ashamed that this is the type of sex her husband desires?!
- she is not ashamed that this is the type of beautiful babe her husband can get (while looking like a baby whale)?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Linus grin
Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Meteng: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Davash222:

You're extravagant, for real. With that amount, trust me, you'll bang like 30 girls hotter and more sensible than that girl.
Help me tell am o, bro
Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Meteng: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
Marine agent from ethiope river.
grin
Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Mrop(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Newguyhere:
she is hot but dumb.
why wasting money

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by Gofwane(m): 4:29am On Mar 06, 2020
The wife is fat, black and ugly. To an extent, I don't blame the husband
Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by anonym0us: 5:22am On Mar 06, 2020
She's even bragging with her Yoruba H- factor accent

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up by emkz: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2020
When I saw your video and didn't hear you speak, I was wowed by your looks and pseudo-hotness, even though your dressing was off. If I was your friend, I for say the matter should die there.

Now you decided to open your mouth and speak. Why? You did not offend us and you owe us no explanations. You were accused of giving your behind to a married man for analization by his wife. Seek peace with her.

We know you are selling your market; though I do not think marriage should be the ultimate goal of any woman, most men that come to you would only see you as an object for analization and not a wifable person. But never forget, the law of diminishing marginal utility of what you are trading.

(1) (Reply)

The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! / Reno Is On Niaraland, He Stole My Comment! / Bobrisky Shares Nude Video Of Himself Twerking On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.