Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! (2194 Views)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Years ago, it's easy for ladies to get their man by pretending to be the reserved type, this is so because they discovered a handful of guys were on the look-out for that feature.

Here is the catch ! Behold the age and time of Android & iOS, urbanization, civilisation and improved intelligence quotient!grin

These cold blooded dudes are a lot wiser now, with the likes of ubunja and ilegendd, setting the leading pace in a pack of smart and energetic wolves seeking for a sumptuously decorated apple prey.

Previously it was a no-brainer calling it a man's world, but right now it makes a whole lot of sense stressing that fact. ITS A MANS WORLD !

The male folks doesn't really care how reserved u are. If you dont wanna get old indoors, come out !!! proceed foward by serving thyself to ubunja for the cookie endorsementcheesy

The cookie jar is your golden ticket, It is because every man has resolved to testing the apple before deciding how good and nice it would be to hijack that pussy permanently for better and for worse.

In summary, it's a struggle, call it a rat race if you like. Be yourself, Be open-minded, be naughty sometimes, be wild too occasionally... Above all, use your brain while serving those luscious and juicy honeypots.grin

1 Like

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by HomerTimpson: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
There are still good females out there with all the value added services...

3 Likes

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by BigJoe19: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
If you like Bleep a guy from now till next week, guys don't value marriage as before again, because many guys are becoming real niggarrs and are discovering that marriage is a scam, as for me I would Bleep any girl that looks attractive to me and still won't put a ring on it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigJoe19:
If you like Bleep a guy from now till next week, guys don't value marriage as before again, because many guys are becoming tral niggarrs and are discovering that marriage is a scam, as for me I would Bleep any girl that looks attractive to me and still won't put a ring on it.
lol

1 Like

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
There are still good females out there with all the value added services...
which location? give me address na grin
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
where is Nooil?
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by HomerTimpson: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
which location? give me address na grin
let me not waste names,onyi22 alone will do

2 Likes

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
let me not waste names,onyi22 alone will do
I can bet one of my bigger balls dat you are wrong on that onecheesy
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by BigSarah(f): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
With feminists on the rise, men are more scared of commitments... Ladies are no longer craving a mans protection or idolizing men...
Marriage doesn’t favor women either except those seeking a meal ticket...

3 Likes

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by HomerTimpson: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigJoe19:
If you like Bleep a guy from now till next week, guys don't value marriage as before again, because many guys are becoming tral niggarrs and are discovering that marriage is a scam, as for me I would Bleep any girl that looks attractive to me and still won't put a ring on it.
this ain't fair,but in my case i never had anything since 2016 and not that i bleep that much before that,but am more scared of marriage this days than in my teenage days...cause i have POVERTOphobia or APOROphobia LOL
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by HomerTimpson: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I can bet one of my bigger balls dat you are wrong on that onecheesy
LOL judging from her e-personalty? See bro these kind of girls are just hurt,they are not what they proclaim on here I JUST PITY EM SHA
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
this ain't fair,but in my case i never had anything since 2016 and not that i bleep that much before that,but am more scared of marriage this days than in my teenage days...cause i have POVERTOphobia or APOROphobia LOL
what's AporoPhobia?
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL judging from her e-personalty? See bro these kind of girls are just hurt,they are not what they proclaim on here I JUST PITY EM SHA
Forget e-personalities... las las, all na scam !!!cheesy
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by HomerTimpson: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what's AporoPhobia?
fear of rejection of the poor LOL
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by HomerTimpson: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Forget e-personalities... las las, all na scam !!!cheesy
IKR LOL
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
fear of rejection of the poor LOL
wtf... What's a man doing with that sh*t? its shameful. That's old school na !
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by Mgbadike80: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
The bitter truth is that most Nigerian girls are hos so most of us would end up marrying a ho.No amount of streetwiseness would save us from that harsh reality.

4 Likes

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by HomerTimpson: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
wtf... What's a man doing with that sh*t? its shameful. That's old school na !
old school? Marry a new school girl and just broke for 2days and your eye go open
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mgbadike80:
The bitter truth is that most Nigerian girls are hos so most of us would end up marrying a ho.No amount of streetwiseness would save us from that harsh reality.
oh no. They ain't ho-s pls. point of correction.
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
old school? Marry a new school girl and just broke for 2days and your eye go open
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Years ago, it's easy for ladies to get their man by pretending to be the reserved type, this is so because they discovered a handful of guys were on the look-out for that feature.

Here is the catch ! Behold the age and time of Android & iOS, urbanization, civilisation and improved intelligence quotient!grin

These cold blooded dudes are a lot wiser now, with the likes of ubunja and ilegendd, setting the leading pace in a pack of smart and energetic wolves seeking for a sumptuously decorated apple prey.

Previously it was a no-brainer calling it a man's world, but right now it makes a whole lot of sense stressing that fact. ITS A MANS WORLD !

The male folks doesn't really care how reserved u are. If you dont wanna get old indoors, come out !!! proceed foward by serving thyself to ubunja for the cookie endorsementcheesy

The cookie jar is your golden ticket, It is because every man has resolved to testing the apple before deciding how good and nice it would be to hijack that pussy permanently for better and for worse.

In summary, it's a struggle, call it a rat race if you like. Be yourself, Be open-minded, be naughty sometimes, be wild too occasionally... Above all, use your brain while serving those luscious and juicy honeypots.grin

You didn't add stubborn.genius?
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nooil:

finally... The love of my life is herecheesy
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nooil:

sturbborn G was disqualified, So he couldn't make it to the league of MENcheesy
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
sturbborn G was disqualified, So he couldn't make it to the league of MENcheesy

Lol
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by Mgbadike80: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
oh no. They ain't ho-s pls. point of correction.
So what would you call a babe collecting dik and money from multiple guys?

1 Like

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mgbadike80:
So what would you call a babe collecting dik and money from multiple guys?
An Angel
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nooil:

Lol
I m holding out a warm embrace for u... pls run in. I've missed you.cheesy
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
I checked the poster of the nonsense and just gave up
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bonatheripper:
I checked the poster of the nonsense and just gave up
are u dead yet or just covulsing... why did u give up?cheesy
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by Mgbadike80: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
An Angel
tell me more, I'm completely new to the romance section.

1 Like

Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
are u dead yet or just covulsing... why did u give up?cheesy

Are you related to mannabbgrills
Re: The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Are you related to mannabbgrills
nehi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Girls For Marriage / Reno Is On Niaraland, He Stole My Comment! / Bobrisky Shares Nude Video Of Himself Twerking On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.