Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) (11368 Views)

Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story / Thing I Know At 31 That Would Have Changed My Life At 21: / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chats below show how a lady @31 is begging profusely to continue in a relationship with a 25years guy.
Though she agreed she is desperate but should she be this desperate at 31?

Cc farano
Cc rocktation
Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Continue

1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
More

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by ggirl4real: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
I notice that ladies get worried about getting married when they cross 30.

While, I blame family and societal pressure for this.

However, I don't subscribe to ladies dating or even marrying guys far younger than them but life is about choices anyway.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Mrnakeina(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
idiote

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by linsa01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Run, Run, Run

I repeat, Run Run Run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by ParpahSeventy: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
I hate desperate women, don't just let notice that you are desperate else we are done.
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Juliusmomoh: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
After bleeping round, now she want a man who is capable of being her younger brother to marry her...... How i wish i have the guy contact, i whould have tell him wat he need to do to dat satan...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by austine4real(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry angry

Doctored chats

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by botrix(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
and someone might be dying for her.life is not balanced

2 Likes

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by pansophist(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's desperation, but it also doesn't mean that she does not love him genuinely. Though, her persistence, even with the guy highlighting his disinterest also shows lack of self-respect, boundaries, and made her love if genuine doubtful.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Kestolove(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
And some people are believing dix chat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by TCKamar(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by BlackfireX: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
One person , but 2 phones..

One gender, but 2 genders..

One person, two conversation..

grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Mgtowmonk: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Women pretend alot when they are getting old bro.
I don't believe a thing any woman past 25 tells me undecided
It's all pretence designed to trick a man into marrying her .

Ask yourself this question: will that lady give a jobless 25 year old the time of the day if she was younger?!!...hell nah!!!!

Declared loyalty is nothing in my books until it has been tested!

The video below describes what I'm saying accurately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE
pansophist:
It's desperation, but it also doesn't mean that she does not love him genuinely. Though, her persistence, even with the guy highlighting his disinterest also shows lack of self-respect, boundaries, and made her love if genuine doubtful.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Kalatium(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chronicles of an evening newspaper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
He never wanted something serious but he was very serious getting investments and free V. No problem.... Judgement day will soon be here.

The Lady should move on though, it's obvious they aren't on the same "wavelength" . Marriage no be by force o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by ecstasy357(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
So she decided to share screenshots of her own chat and share them online so we all can condemn her. INTERESTING.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT STC30?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Bornfool(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Simp crew are even confused right now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
How do people arrange their WhatsApp messages and responses so well.
Every line following in order.

Mine is never like that grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by KozzyKayaki(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
How to make fake WhatsApp Chat Conversations on your phone.. complete tutorial
Don't forget to leave a like and Subscribe!❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8jTOrmvOJ4

2 Likes

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by yrex01(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
This op messed up. The screen shot should v been taken from phone 1(guy phone1) not phone 2(guy phone2)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Lordfranklin(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
yrex01:
This op messed up. The screen shot should v been taken from phone 1(guy phone1) not phone 2(guy phone2)
You smart no be small

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Midgut(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
yrex01:
Barman, give this guy two bottles of big Stout

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by OscarJaden(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
the prophesy in Isaiah 4:1 is gradually manifesting...

I wish Zzor and prettyprincess See's this and start calming down for Jesus to use them
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Rickmann: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
southniyikaye:
Chats below show how a lady @31 is begging profusely to continue in a relationship with a 25years guy.
Though she agreed she is desperate but should she be this desperate at 31?

Cc farano
Cc rocktation
Cc Lalasticlala

When you have two WhatsApp apps and you get bored to death, this is what happens grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by zenith619: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
BlackfireX:
One person , but 2 phones..

One gender, but 2 genders..

One person, two conversation..

grin

can you just roll with the flow!? even if it's framed, it's happening.

People will just let you loose the urge to shalaye
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rickmann:

When you have two WhatsApp apps and you get bored to death, this is what happens grin
lol, no be me sha cos have never been lucky when it comes to women.
Saw it online then I decided to put it here
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
yrex01:
no be me joor, na copy and paste I do
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
hmm na wa
inside life cheesy
I dont believe this has to do with her age
cos 31 is not even that old for a woman
might be it has to do with her physical appearance
she needs to work on herself both physically and mentally and do away with this needy behaviour
be confident and love urself and men will run after u

1 Like

Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by LadySarah: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
After bleeping round, now she want a man who is capable of being her younger brother to marry her...... How i wish i have the guy contact, i whould have tell him wat he need to do to dat satan...

Could be your sis you know?
Re: Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
In as Much as we see a lot of FAKE THINGS in Nigeria, Things like these also happen especially when AGE starts becoming a LIABILITY.

When a GIRL is 14 she starts adding extra years to her Age just to appear Mature.
But when she's now MATURE and heading for the Real Maturity, she climbs LADDER and starts bringing down her AGE again...

... a LADY wears a MINI SKIRT and Leaves the House.
Few Kilometers away from her Apartment she starts dragging down the short skirt with the aim of making it a LONG SKIRT while still on the same Journey. grin grin

.... a LADY makes up at HOME with the aim of catching the glimpse and becoming the admiration of everyone. The MOMENT she starts attracting LIZARDS to her Ants-infested Firewoods, the same Lady will start abusing the open admirers.

.... a LADY keeps yelling at her husband that she needs a MAID to assist her in house chores, when the MAID arrives and starts taking care of the apartment and her HUSBAND, the same LADY will start yelling at her MAID and hubby that her husband is not part of the apartment.

What a Marvelous being. grin grin grin.
What defines CONFUSION more than this. ..?
WOMEN should be added as one of the wonders of the WORLD. .

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend / Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.