Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? (67643 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by byinks(f): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
MansoryMX:
Knacking..... I feel is the hardest part.

You're going to have a wonderful marriage if the above is actually true
Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by bonnyhope: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lamanii22:
Staying faithful.... I respect my mom on that part... She's so faithful to my dad, truss me some other women would have left since or cheated.. I wanna be like her...

Don't come here and be advertising yourself indirectly

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Seebrian(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=simplesearch post=87216931]There is no soft or hard part of marriage, if you both belong to Christ family and tutored by God's word on the purpose of marriage, it will be fun all day long. If you intend to figure it out, your carbon copy will never give you a perfect picture of what God intends for your marriage, it might then snow-dive eventually. Marriage is not for boys and girls, it's for men who have become Husband and women who have become wife having passed through the processes required to qualify a woman to become a wife, only then can you marry. Marriage is a union between man and woman who are sent out by God to fulfill his purpose. For this cause(purpose).......Gen 2:24, what's the purpose of your coming together in the first place, is it for sex, hidden favor, physique, facial beauty, opportunities, decent apartment, cars or other mundane considerations, then your foundation is faulty. God instituted marriage as a spiritual weapon to give man an advantage he couldn't access while alone, inventing a manuscript to suit your desire will only create more room for complex spiritual engagement which will in turn destroy the physical benefit derivable from such union. Marriage is first and foremost a spiritual institution other things follow after.[/quo This is the submission I have been working waiting for. You just spoke my mind. Understanding the foundation of marriage solve the whole problems mentioned before by many folks.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by wink2015(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
For me I feel staying in love is so much more difficult than falling in love....Every reasonable opinions counts.

SEE TONTO DIKEH AND CHURCHIL OLAKUNLE PHOTO !
Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by SavageResponse(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:
For me I feel staying in love is so much more difficult than falling in love....Every reasonable opinions counts.

The pic of Tonto is not suitable for this story!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Bbbwings: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I tell you. Most of these seemingly meek loyal women are so cos they have nothing to fall back on, so they can swallow nonsense.
cool cool
Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Candanyl: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kingpele:
Well being married for 9 years now makes me to come to the conclusion only God can keep legally married people happy throughout the duration of the marriage, am still very much in love with my wife and whenever we made love is like the first time, again faithfulness in marriage helps a lot to keep a couple attracted to each other till the end of time

please how did you sustain the love .im eafer to know o.Are you a nigerian?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by lawrykings(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
asahnwaKC:
Too much boredom undecided undecided......most married ppl are just living together cus of the kids.....that's why I love the western world....once its boring...everybody go their separate ways and look for fresh excitement

without minding the upbringing of children right? that sounds good

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Davesaves(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You sound like a fragile man.

Quit talking about submission. Its 2020
So because it's 2020 u shouldn't submit to ur husband? pls sister forget marriage.. it's not ur calling ( i'm being very honest here)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by AsaBlackheart(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Statistically, 3 out of 4 marriages end in failure and yet people still get married almost everyday.

If you are about to sky dive from a plane and you are told that 3 out of the 4 parachutes available are faulty, would you still dive??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Nairahome: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pretence and deceit is another issue, act the way u re nt the way to pls others

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Fortyfifty(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
kiss
byinks:

I wish all husbands were as ball less as you..

The typical naija male sees side chicks and away match as right of passage

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Vega100: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
bigpicture001:
Financial compatibility....

This does not mean being rich by the guy,instead it means being able to share na be of help financially in marriage..,.

Women are non not to be supportive in this aspect nd that see it as their right....

This is a silent home breaker especially for the middle income spouses.

A guy I know divorced his wife straight after sh delivered of their first child... He saved for the D- day..but still fell short of 95k cuz there was complication of deliverering that no one expected.....

While he run from pillar to post to his friends seeking a soft loan pending wen he is paid..the wife still held at the hospital sent her younger sis,who stays with them to secretly go to the house go nd to her matrimonial room nd collect the 65k sh kept in her bag b4 d hubby mistakenly sees it

Unfortunately for her the hubby went home nd met his teenage in law with 65k cash....sh TLD him her elder sis instruction....

He was shocked...nd told the gal to go ahead nd deposit d money to d wife's bank as sh was instructed by her. He continued his nuzzle nd two days later he got them out of the hospital paying 126k additional from the first delivery cost...

Sh came back home nd can't look him in the eyes...quarell after quarelk ensued DT led to divorce exactly one month later....

Gals of this days are too stingy nd mny of them take d Character into marriages.....never ever Marry a lady DT will not b supportive..as a guy,u can't solve all them financial problems in marriage...

This is a big p,no one talks abt
You nailed it bro, u nailed it well, when mature men filled with experience comment, u can smell it miles away!!!
U are very correct!, my brother... girls like that are just everywhere!!! Go on various social media and see people's views, girls believe marriage is more of a competition thing with their mates, or to get in a click, or perhaps to liberate themselves financially, no one really understands what it entails!...
Good enough, for me, I have a very good discerning spirit, I discern those rubbish from miles away, and those kind of girls repulse me to my bone, I kick them away from me, like they come no where close .

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by yemsai(f): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hmmmm
I'm even scared to cry
Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Shittu22(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
zed7:
Successful marriages are successful because one or both parties put sentiments aside. Marry whom you like, not necessarily love. Don't go for beauty or shape or wealth, go for compatibility, similar values, one whom you know will give you peace and you're good to go.
However a man or woman has to like his or her spouse. Having the best partner in the world without being attracted to them will not work.
As for the question, the hardest part of marriage is staying faithful for most men and remaining submissive for most women, especially this generation of women. It's not easy to be earning your own income and not be forced to disregard or challenge your husband from time to time.
is all about faithfulness for a man and a woman who will be down to earth, because women no longer marry who dey love they just marry who is read?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Swinger60(f): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
tripplephi:
Well, I do not know what you mean by LOVE in your own language, BUT LET ME BE BRUTALLY HONEST....

The dreadful part where ALL BUTTERFLIES HAVE EITHER DIED OR FLOWN AWAY and HORNnINESS is now a memory AND THE PRESENCE of your spouse feels like a burden cos singleness become so so attractive again like a LIFE GOAL, yet you have to just KEEP FAKING IT AND DOING EVERYTHING when you know it is no longer how it felt like in the beginning.

its Haaaarrrd
You are making us fear marriage.
Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Lamanii22(f): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
CheedyJ:

How do you know she might not have cheated, do you follow her everywhere or if she does ,would she sit u down & tell you?

Just kidding, there are few faithful women perhaps ur mum is one of them just like mine...

My mom is a full time housewife... She sells stuff at home... The only time she goes out is when she has a cooking job... If you know how stressful cooking job is eehn.. You won't think about sex... You'd just wanna have your bath and sleep... Plus my mom have always been a disciplined person.. In every aspect of life... My mom has never cheated, I can bet to that.... She's rare...

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Lamanii22(f): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
PreetyAngel4U:

Seriously? Please don't just say anything because you can.

Your mum's prayer for her children is for them to have better in life. Abi you want to marry a cheating spouse as well or have one already?

All the cheaters are busy liking this comment.

You can have a faithful spouse. Please do not inherit bad things from your parents.

Staying faithful isn't a bad thing... Regardless... Using your vagina to do gbanjo isn't an option either...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by CheedyJ(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

My mom is a full time housewife... She sells stuff at home... The only time she goes out is when she has a cooking job... If you know how stressful cooking job is eehn.. You won't think about sex... You'd just wanna have your bath and sleep... Plus my mom have always been a disciplined person.. In every aspect of life... My mom has never cheated, I can bet to that.... She's rare...
Pls,be like ur mum when u marry oo...I pray you'd marry a man that would compliment ur ideals...

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jaubdu:

The hardest part of marriage is choosing the spouse who is the best for you now and is capable of evolving to be the best for you in future.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Lamanii22(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
A305:
Your mom has no financial freedom hence the loyalty, Tell your story to a woman on the same financial level as her husband.

She does have financial freedom... She just doesn't want a divided home...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Lamanii22(f): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
bonnyhope:

Don't come here and be advertising yourself indirectly

Nah... Far from that...
Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by bukatyne(f): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

She does have financial freedom... She just doesn't want a divided home...

Is there something wrong with your dad that you believe he deserves to be cheated on?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Lamanii22(f): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
tobidipity:

Dude 'Awwwwn' happens to be one of my mumu buttons. Can U bake me a bread?

Loool... Yeah... How do you like it? Savoury, buttery or sweet....
Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Lamanii22(f): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
bukatyne:

Is there something wrong with your dad that you believe he deserves to be cheated on?

So many things.. Lol.. But my mom have got this "when I'm married, I wanna be very married" kinda mentality... But she cares for him still... Even when we are complaining, she'd be like "baba yin ni now( he is your father)... My mom has this heavenly patience like that... I can't explain it...

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by tobidipity(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loool... Yeah... How do you like it? Savoury, buttery or sweet....
Crisp and golden on the outside, rich and buttery on the inside. Savoury.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Audio comments, when you get married all these comments here will change... Experience is the best teacher

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Owutuotuo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
A305:
* The Sex (Mismatch libido)

* Not giving each other space (Don't come near me, cuddle, grope me or touch me all the time. I need some (me time) alone, I have been alone before you showed up in my life - the alone craving is still there sometimes.

* Silence (sometimes, I need silence to concentrate and think about next business deal, bills, our family affairs, my out family and relatives and NO wiffy, i'm not ignoring you, I just need silence)

* Women always getting emotional to make logic seem invalid and then emotionally blackmailing their spouse.

* Men inability to flee from free sex.

*Men inability to satisfy their wife. (Always thinking banging her hard is what she want NOT knowing climax is what she needs - Also not paying attention to her sexaul need.)

*Women ranging hormone/mood swings (please women; learn to always deal and communicate with your spouse when your hormone begins to determine your mood such as; Ovulation, menstruation, financially broke, insecurity, sex starved, Pregnancy, Post - pregnancy, Stress, Depression and anxiety.)

*Lack of communication from both end.

You sure hit the head on the nail!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Lamanii22(f): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
tobidipity:

Crisp and golden on the outside, rich and buttery on the inside. Savoury.

Okay. We got you..
Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Liposure: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lamanii22:
Staying faithful.... I respect my mom on that part... She's so faithful to my dad, truss me some other women would have left since or cheated.. I wanna be like her...
u are on da rite path

1 Like

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by Liposure: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

So many things.. Lol.. But my mom have got this "when I'm married, I wanna be very married" kinda mentality... But she cares for him still... Even when we are complaining, she'd be like "baba yin ni now( he is your father)... My mom has this heavenly patience like that... I can't explain it...
shoutout 2 ur mom. she's da bomb

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? by MansoryMX(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
byinks:

You're going to have a wonderful marriage if the above is actually true

Why do you say that? and joke apart Knacking na stress o, especially if I have a busy routine in my office likewise my wife as well. Some office week are just hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.