Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) (9212 Views)

Get Access To Copywriting Materials And The Amazon KDP Course Here / Order All Kinds Of Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares In Abuja / Eview, Stata, Spss - Earn From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2020
WhatsPp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

We also conduct the training. The training is just N10,000.

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp:

0 8 1 7 9 6 0 3 1 3 4 or click the Whatsapp link in my signature

For more info about our services, visit:

w w w . g l o b a l t e c h e d u . c o m
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2020
WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liquidated Nigeria Airways Workers Get Pay Off In March / Bank Of Industry (boi) Salary + Allowances: Who Knows? / Software Engineer Or Chartered Accountant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.