Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) (9209 Views)

Get Access To Copywriting Materials And The Amazon KDP Course Here / Order All Kinds Of Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares In Abuja / Eview, Stata, Spss - Earn From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

We also conduct the training. The training is just N10,000.

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp:

0 8 1 7 9 6 0 3 1 3 4 or click the Whatsapp link in my signature

For more info about our services, visit:

w w w . g l o b a l t e c h e d u . c o m
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Keep the order coming
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Give yourself data analysis skills
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Get the guide to have data analysis skills
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Give yourself new skills
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
renaissance:

chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chat up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Give yourself analysis skill
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Keep learning new thing
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Get yourself new skills
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2020
Keep chatting
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2020
You need a new skill
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Keep coming
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Talk to me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Get this guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Get new skill
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Get this new skill
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Learn sth new... Get the instructor guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Keep learning more...
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2020
renaissance:

get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Get the guide now
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
renaissance:

get the guide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Commission Boss, Okiro Announces Mass Promotion Of Officers / Liquidated Nigeria Airways Workers Get Pay Off In March / Bank Of Industry (boi) Salary + Allowances: Who Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.