Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) (7310 Views)

TUTOR Required - Statistics & SPSS / Professional Data Analysis / Registration And Training For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Sat, Ielts And Pte In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

We also conduct the training. The training is just N10,000.

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp:

0 8 1 7 9 6 0 3 1 3 4 or click the Whatsapp link in my signature

For more info about our services, visit:

w w w . g l o b a l t e c h e d u . c o m
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030,sorry for quoting you here. I want to ask a question.Please who can view my pics whenever I post?is it my followers or people that I may follow as I'm not following anyone now or any Nairaland member can view it? I observe anyone I quote or mentioned and vice versa can view my pics.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
zexy2030,sorry for quoting you here. I want to ask a question.Please who can view my pics whenever I post?is it my followers or people that I may follow as I'm not following anyone now or any Nairaland member can view it? I observe anyone I quote or mentioned and vice versa can view my pics.
everyone can view your picture dear.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030:

everyone can view your picture dear.
You mean everyone was seeing all the pics I've posted,kai.I Now understand the unnecessary bashing.Thanks
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
You mean everyone was seeing all the pics I've posted,kai.I Now understand the unnecessary bashing.Thanks
yes dear, but u look sexy n sweet, don't changing I'm still.mastirbating to ur pic grin
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030:

yes dear, but u look sexy n sweet, don't changing I'm still.mastirbating to ur pic grin
stop it. Will not upload any pics here again.Thanks.How about the mathlab stuff,seriously I will pay you if there's any way I can know a little bit of it online this period.Thanks
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
stop it. Will not upload any pics here again
was that you at that dp shocked embarassed..I'm scared u look too flashy, some guys will kidnap me because of u.
But you r super pretty, I swear. tongue tongue
Na this k a in face dey delay cum, a beauty u can't let go easily.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030:

was that you at that dp shocked embarassed..I'm scared u look too flashy, some guys will kidnap me because of u.
Seriously I'm feeling bad,some of those pics were to be private.I deserve the bashing
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Seriously I'm feeling bad,some of those pics were to be private.I deserve the bashing
don't put it down or u may choose to be faceless.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030:

But you r super pretty, I swear. tongue tongue
Na this k a in face dey delay cum, a beauty u can't let go easily.
help me view my profile,is any pics still there
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
stop it. Will not upload any pics here again.Thanks.How about the mathlab stuff,seriously I will pay you if there's any way I can know a little bit of it online this period.Thanks
OK let's chat.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
help me view my profile,is any pics still there
its faceless now
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030:
its faceless now
Thanks,later.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Thanks,later.
OK.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=zexy2030 post=87860113].
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
so let's talk about the mathlab,i am based in Abuja but I was told I could get various places to learn them in lagos(plus hysis).I was planning on going down to Lagos before this corona issues.The person that helped me and my group in my design project(the modelling part) suggested lagos.You or someone else here suggested I start online first pending on when this corona outbreak will be over, please if you can help me with the mathlab I will appreciate it and you name your price so we can bargain
OK no p.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030:
OK no p.
how do I reach you. Are you OK typing your number here
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by zexy2030(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
how do I reach you. Are you OK typing your number here
zero816 516 5422
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030:
zero816 516 5422
Thanks
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
zexy2030:
zero816 516 5422
Thanks
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
you intentionally derailed my thread just because of your normal beauty or pics or what?

Don't let God derail your thread too o...
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2020
renaissance:
you intentionally derailed my thread just because of your normal beauty or pics or what?

Don't let God derail your thread too o...
I am sorry, that wasn't my intention,i just wanted to get something from the person I quoted,so I had to mentioned him on a not active thread.sorry
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? / Study In Benin Republic, Cotonou, Iscg Universiy / Awards For Student... @Sammyt Media RC :2508293

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.