Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) - Educational Services (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) (7305 Views)

TUTOR Required - Statistics & SPSS / Professional Data Analysis / Registration And Training For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Sat, Ielts And Pte In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Get it now
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2020
Get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

We also conduct the training. The training is just N10,000.

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp:

0 8 1 7 9 6 0 3 1 3 4 or click the Whatsapp link in my signature

For more info about our services, visit:

w w w . g l o b a l t e c h e d u . c o m
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
renaissance:

chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
Chat me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello.... World. Happy new day
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Chat me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? / Study In Benin Republic, Cotonou, Iscg Universiy / Awards For Student... @Sammyt Media RC :2508293

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.