Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage (67219 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

It's funny how you made your conclusion based on a single comment. I was hoping you'd give me more credit than that, but, oh well.
She is even looking for extra credit undecided

narcissistic Belle tongue
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:
3. He always send pictures of other women to his friends to let them know they are the people he wish to marry but never has he sent mine. Though he claims he's not doing it again.
I should have run away when I noticed this. I was so mumu that I believed her excuses. Now, she is getting married coming Saturday.

The thing be like a dreamcheesy

Sis,
Jaaaaapagrin
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Kescott(m): 12:39am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:
Hi Famlanders, Please I need your advice. I beg you all to save a sister. I have to bring this here coz I know it's where I will get wonderful contributions. Again, I am using this new account coz I have friends and customers here. I don't want to blow my cover. Please this is real and not fiction. This will be quite lengthy, please bear with me.

I met this guy in 2013 when I was in year one. It was not a steady relationship coz we barely call nor see so I didn't take him serious. And whenever we see, it was always at one friends house or another. I accused him of being married but he vehemently denied it. Later on I figured out he had accommodation issue after he lost his job. He later rented a house when he got another job with one of our prestigious federal universities here in Nigeria and that was when things became serious (kinda).

We became very serious around 2016 that is why I count it as 5 years instead of 7. But then during one of my visits, I was sleeping in the room when I overheard him talking to someone but the only thing that caught my attention was when he said "I don't even have a girlfriend". Though I didn't confront him, but I thought about it deeply.

Two nights ago, I had a dream where he was getting married to another lady. I was crying while he was still saying he loves me but can't marry me. I confronted him yesterday, he said I am pressurizing him to marry me that was after he first asked what will happen if we don't end up together. He hasn't told me where the relationship is leading to after 5 years. We have been living for the moment. Just for the moment!

Few info about the relationship
1) He will be 40 this November while I am 27.
2. He has always had numerous girlfriends that when he's with them, he doesn't pick my calls though he always apologizes and he's trying his best this year.

3. He always send pictures of other women to his friends to let them know they are the people he wish to marry but never has he sent mine. Though he claims he's not doing it again.

4. From the look of things he's still searching while he wants to have me all to himself. Maybe a second option since the others are not accepting him and I love him foolishly.

5. The relationship is 50 -50 .We spend on each other. He believes it's the woman's duty to do all the house chores but not the man's duty to take care of the woman.

6. On his Fathers burial last year, 3 of his girlfriends came (me inclusive) and we all wore the burial uniform. Together, we served his guests even when we realized we are dating same man. His neighbors were giggling and gossiping but we all decided to be matured and work together.

7. When my sister that raised me died, he didn't come for the burial. his reason was he had supervision that day in school,same person that calls his colleague to cover for him during exam supervision so he could do other things. He also didn't send me any money but he questioned me for not giving him any money for his Father's burial. Even when I paid him excess for the burial uniform. I know why I did that. Mind you, he has asked me before if he can give one of his ex 10k during her Father's burial which I agreed and he sent her the money.

8. I have rejected some suitors who were willing to marry me coz of him. Though he has never encouraged me to accept any of them. In fact he gets angry hearing that another man is coming close to me.

9. He doesn't call often, I do more of the calling though he always return my calls. He can stay for days without calling unless I call. I know I have been the one holding the relationship coz I thought he will change.

10. Sine 2017 till last year, all I did was forgive him coz I love him. He keeps bringing new / different ladies into the picture. I have gone through a lot of emotional stress. He keeps asking me to stay that he loves me but he's confused.

His good side: He's understanding, motivates me to do my best, he doesn't hit me, he is gentle.

Me on the other hand is sometimes stubborn though very faithful coz I love him to a fault. I easily get angry but forgives easily. When I'm angry I talk so much but I don't abuse him. He is simply the cause of all my anger. He always say I am very understanding, a good girl, drama free but yet he doesn't want to marry me and won't let me go too. I have never involved a third party in our relationship except my late sister who said she wish I will walk away from the relationship because I love the guy more, that it won't end well. All my friends thinks I have a perfect relationship because I don't discuss him with them.

Back to last night, I told him I won't call him again coz he said I am pressurizing him to marry me. The truth is I have seen the hand writing on the wall, not today but two years ago but I keep going back. Please I need advice on how not to go back again. The love he proclaims for me is not enough for him to marry. I have wasted enough time already. Maybe hearing the raw truth here will help.

I am available oh. I am single, never been married and not in any relationship
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by MetaPhysical: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2020
musicwriter:

I'll assist you with a kind of parable....................

The physical sensory organs available to us are the eyes (for seeing), nose (for smelling), ears (for hearing), tongue (for tasting), and skin (for touching or feeling).

When you see something its because you've verified with your eyes. When you smell something, you'll know through your nose. When you taste something, your tongue tells you the smell. When you touch something, your skin tells you how it feels. Etc.

But there's one more sensory organ.

Those in the metaphysical world says there's another sensory organ called THE THIRD EYE. Some of you stuck in religion call it the holy spirit, which is a dogmatic form of same thing.

The third eye or holy spirit or whatever have you, is an authentic sensory organ and it has already told you something, which is to RUN away. But you don't trust that voice.

If you grow in the spirit or is in the spirit, you'll realize that the third eye carries the same trust you have for your nose, tongue, eyes. The reason you opened this thread is because you know something is wrong. You've actually been warned but you just don't want to accept the truth that he's not really interested in marrying you.

Please listen to the third eye. Its an authentic sensory organ.

Gaddem!!! angry

Change your name from musicwriter to "psychoanalyzer"......you just keyed into her whole psyche and grounded her feet. Good job! grin

I endorse this input!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Should we tell her?

I don't understand this op.

He sends other ladies pictures to his friends and he has never sent hers.

He has other girlfriends, he didn't attend her sister's burial, he doesn't call. She does all the calling.

OP is in a relationship with herself.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by kingseg: 12:56am On Mar 07, 2020
That guy has students that he bleeps with little or no effort. He is in an academic environment. Shine your eyes. Even after marriage the bleeping of fresh kpenkus is the order of the day. Shine your eyes
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by chival(f): 12:56am On Mar 07, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Keep him at arm's length, make sure u make plans to date and accept proposal from other serious suitors.
Because from your post he has lost interest in marrying you and the relationship
Actually, if you read between the lines you'll understand the man was never at any point interested in the OP. She is clinging to a man who has neither respect nor love for her. Sometimes I don't understand ladies. She should have ended this relationship years ago. In fact, she shouldn't have gotten into it in the first place.

Again, a man who is still single at 40 and is making no plans to settle down is likely to have all sorts of emotional baggage and be immature.

OP, end that relationship fast before you wake up one morning and find yourself unmarried and bitter in your thirties. You are still young and you deserve a lot better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I know coz I have a man that all these years I have been dating this guy, has not given up. He says one day I will come to my senses and come to him. I even get tired of his complaints and calls. He came for my sister's burial even without me inviting him. he only saw the poster on my facebook wall. he dropped everyone that came from my village that day in town, took my mom home. he's ever ready to do anything for me. he's 31 now, a senior colleague when I was in year 1. the thing is I don't love him. maybe my problem is spiritual coz I tend to love the wrong people.
It is either he has low self-esteem to make him keep himself on the reserve bench or he is just a fool! A very big fool at that

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by obicoolnino: 1:04am On Mar 07, 2020
I'm very sure he'll cheat on you if he eventually gets to marry you, best you leave him for good.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by NovusHomo(m): 1:05am On Mar 07, 2020
1. You had a dream he was getting married to another lady. A DREAM.
2. You have been living with a man for five years even though you are not married to him, abi? undecided
3 Now you wonder if he is going to marry you. If that was me, I WILL NOT MARRY YOU. You have given him all he wants. What else remains?
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Janosky: 1:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:
Hi Famlanders, Please I need your advice. I beg you all to save a sister. I have to bring this here coz I know it's where I will get wonderful contributions. Again, I am using this new account coz I have friends and customers here. I don't want to blow my cover. Please this is real and not fiction. This will be quite lengthy, please bear with me.

I met this guy in 2013 when I was in year one. It was not a steady relationship coz we barely call nor see so I didn't take him serious. And whenever we see, it was always at one friends house or another. I accused him of being married but he vehemently denied it. Later on I figured out he had accommodation issue after he lost his job. He later rented a house when he got another job with one of our prestigious federal universities here in Nigeria and that was when things became serious (kinda).

We became very serious around 2016 that is why I count it as 5 years instead of 7. But then during one of my visits, I was sleeping in the room when I overheard him talking to someone but the only thing that caught my attention was when he said "I don't even have a girlfriend". Though I didn't confront him, but I thought about it deeply.

Two nights ago, I had a dream where he was getting married to another lady. I was crying while he was still saying he loves me but can't marry me. I confronted him yesterday, he said I am pressurizing him to marry me that was after he first asked what will happen if we don't end up together. He hasn't told me where the relationship is leading to after 5 years. We have been living for the moment. Just for the moment!

2. He has always had numerous girlfriends that when he's with them, he doesn't pick my calls though he always apologizes and he's trying his best this year.

4. From the look of things he's still searching while he wants to have me all to himself. Maybe a second option since the others are not accepting him and I love him foolishly.

5. The relationship is 50 -50 .We spend on each other. He believes it's the woman's duty to do all the house chores but not the man's duty to take care of the woman.

6. On his Fathers burial last year, 3 of his girlfriends came (me inclusive) and we all wore the burial uniform. Together, we served his guests even when we realized we are dating same man. His neighbors were giggling and gossiping but we all decided to be matured and work together.

7. When my sister that raised me died, he didn't come for the burial. his reason was he had supervision that day in school,same person that calls his colleague to cover for him during exam supervision so he could do other things. He also didn't send me any money but he questioned me for not giving him any money for his Father's burial. Even when I paid him excess for the burial uniform. I know why I did that. Mind you, he has asked me before if he can give one of his ex 10k during her Father's burial which I agreed and he sent her the money.

8. I have rejected some suitors who were willing to marry me coz of him. Though he has never encouraged me to accept any of them. In fact he gets angry hearing that another man is coming close to me.

9. He doesn't call often, I do more of the calling though he always return my calls. He can stay for days without calling unless I call. I know I have been the one holding the relationship coz I thought he will change.

10. Sine 2017 till last year, all I did was forgive him coz I love him. He keeps bringing new / different ladies into the picture. I have gone through a lot of emotional stress. He keeps asking me to stay that he loves me but he's confused.

His good side: He's understanding, motivates me to do my best, he doesn't hit me, he is gentle.

Me on the other hand is sometimes stubborn though very faithful coz I love him to a fault. I easily get angry but forgives easily. When I'm angry I talk so much but I don't abuse him. He is simply the cause of all my anger. He always say I am very understanding, a good girl, drama free but yet he doesn't want to marry me and won't let me go too. I have never involved a third party in our relationship except my late sister who said she wish I will walk away from the relationship because I love the guy more, that it won't end well. All my friends thinks I have a perfect relationship because I don't discuss him with them.

Back to last night, I told him I won't call him again coz he said I am pressurizing him to marry me. The truth is I have seen the hand writing on the wall, not today but two years ago but I keep going back. Please I need advice on how not to go back again. The love he proclaims for me is not enough for him to marry. I have wasted enough time already. Maybe hearing the raw truth here will help.

There are consequences when people break God's righteous laws and toy with sexual immorality. Galatians6:7.

If you desire to break free from that 'bondage' you call relationship, humble yourself before your Creator And ask God's forgiveness for living in sin .Psalm51:1-4.
Pray & Fast for the God given strength/grace to cut off all ties with that playboy indefinitely.
Write down on paper all the habits you hate & dislike in that man, always focus your mind on why he is bad news for your peace of mind and sanity. You will never ever go back to him at all !!!
Use your hard earned experience to stay clear of married men and toxic relationships leading no where.
Ask God to mold you into a God fearing woman like Rebekah,Hannah,& Mary.
(Prayerfully study God's word & copy the attributes of these women. You can ask JWs for a free home bible study. You choose the place & time convenient for you).
Ask God to show you favor and do for you what HE did for Isaac and Rebekah.
Genesis24:1-67. Exodus33:19.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by InvertedHammer: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:
Hi Famlanders, Please I need your advice. I beg you all to save a sister....

Two nights ago, I had a dream where he was getting married to another lady. I was crying while he was still saying he loves me but can't marry me.....

/
You are a gift that keeps giving...every player's dream girl.

No advice necessary. Only you can save yourself.

/

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by namdo(m): 1:13am On Mar 07, 2020
Please OP be bold and move on! There is another man waiting but just keep yourself first, it works. cool
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Lanalois: 1:15am On Mar 07, 2020
:Your mouth eenh[color=#770077][/color]
Kendumazy:
Chai! Don't you hear the saying that "A fool at 40 is a fool forever" Trust me, that your guy will never marry in the next 10 years. See, some people are so confused with their lives that their confusion affects the other party lives if the other party isn't careful hence the other party lives gets grounded too. Sadly, you're a victim. Please, give it your very best to let go of the guy now if not for anything but to reserve the quality of the Puscy for the next guy. Let the next guy see some quality something chop too abeg. Edakun!
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2020
chinonsolife342:
u be mumu

Are you the guy in question? Which one be ur own? Ewu!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 07, 2020
Op, are you naturally this slow or the guy jazzed? You didn't even make any sense at all.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by bekpo(m): 1:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I wish he will let me be and not try sweet talking me into opening my heart to him again.

Why won't he let u b? U r 27 and he's almost 40. Do u think u r getting any younger? If he feels he want u to d extent of marrying u, then let him meet ur parents but first u need to b sure he will not turn u to d bread winner afterwards.

It's a man that brings up issues for marriage and not women and if a woman brings it up, she want to b sure of d direction of d relationship so she make a decision.

My advice will b, stop further communication with him that will b after u must have told him directly that he should know u r not getting any younger. Restrict urself from seeing him and stop calling him

Make sure u give urself some time off before u move on. If he truly loves u, he will come back for u and even if he come looking for u, define ur relationship with him and do not involve in any sex related issue with him till after marriage and this is what u will have to inform him expressly.

Do not turn urself to a sex slave to anyone who will destroy u and move forward to marry his wife. The greatest mistake will b for u to get pregnant for him with d intention for him to marry u, u won't in anyway enjoy d marriage because he hard told u already never to pressurize him to marry u. Be wise and good luck.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by chiomzy86(f): 1:31am On Mar 07, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Keep him at arm's length, make sure u make plans to date and accept proposal from other serious suitors.
Because from your post he has lost interest in marrying you and the relationship

You can stop calling him,.withdraw gradually ,then stop..give other men chance..dont love a man that is not ur husband too much,even bible said ,men love your wife,not woman love your husband..earlier u stop seeing him the better for u..if he notices ur withal and ask,tell him the relationship is not going anywhere its better you release him..it wont be easy but go to God in prayers ,ask him to direct you

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by toprealman: 1:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

You already know what to do
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

It has nothing to do with him being successful. I have other people more successful and ready to spend on me that I refused and haven't said yes to. I don't know what it is about him.
He/she has told you already. Soul tie..
I won't bother advising you because I'm sure that by now you've made up with him.
You and three other girlfriends sewing uniform grin grin. That dude is really enjoying o.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Mourinho24: 1:58am On Mar 07, 2020
ABEG, ME DEY FIND WIFE
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by theakinakinboye(m): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2020
First of all, I will like to announce to you that you have been dating yourself for 7 years. You alone, in a relationship with yourself all by yourself.

You live with him, do house chores and sleeps with him whenever he likes. He even collects your money. I'm so sorry for you. His manhood has scattered your brain that you cannot even think straight any longer.

Do you think anyone online has the best solution to what you know? Guess what, we are just here to read your gist and of course, tell you how stupid you've been all these years.

If you know all these things you wrote up there, then it means your senses are generating speed now. Congratulations for your freedom is here.

No go find work, dey do home service up and down.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Jabioro: 2:28am On Mar 07, 2020
I have read your presentation..I have nothing to say but only your dream..The meaning of your dream will show you either to wait or to port.Here we goes briefly.He is not going to marry you,he would die very soon and you be left without suitor.,he is saying today, tomorrow and he has no ideas of what to do about his settling down.Something terrible is about to happen to him except if he changes his way..and mercy of God fall on him.I do not hate him..I only interpreted your dream.. You can stay now as potential widow ..
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 07, 2020
GraGra247:
This is the biggest idiotic mugu of a lady that I've ever met in recent time.

Funny thing is that she's even literate and well educated.

All the village illiterate girls I ever met will never allow a man to toy with them to this extent let alone a supposed graduate living in a feminism dominated era.

The grand emotional deception called love have turned people to useless nonentities.
Fountainofyouth read the last line of this comment. Hope you are beginning to see that I was saying the truth earlier...by the time you get the message I'm trying to pass across you'd realise I'm not a fvckboy. I just need to teach you sense cos u have little of it...kisses...
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Seankhalifa: 2:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

if u are ready to work with me.. I will marry u in 3month time
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Sarang(f): 2:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I wish he will let me be and not try sweet talking me into opening my heart to him again.

You don’t have to always accept him. He is just playing with your emotions
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Sarang(f): 2:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Pray not to be in my shoes someday coz even common sense will fail you.

Lol there comes a time when we look deep into ourselves, and seeing what we deserve we make a decision. Never to be taken for granted again.
I cannot take half of what you have tolerated from that man. He is definitely not the only man in the world and what more he is zero interested in spending life with you. Coming to you when you decide to let him go is a game he always win and he knows this, because YOU let him. In this world we are in, people take advantage of others when they let them. When YOU let him.
Stop letting him. You deserve BETTER

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I know coz I have a man that all these years I have been dating this guy, has not given up. He says one day I will come to my senses and come to him. I even get tired of his complaints and calls. He came for my sister's burial even without me inviting him. he only saw the poster on my facebook wall. he dropped everyone that came from my village that day in town, took my mom home. he's ever ready to do anything for me. he's 31 now, a senior colleague when I was in year 1. the thing is I don't love him. maybe my problem is spiritual coz I tend to love the wrong people.
u are really making me emotional..

The thing about our brain is once we struggle to survive.. It sometimes condition itself to take pleasure in struggling. U love people who you know it's a struggle to keep them. The easy way becomes hard and certain decision becomes hard to take cos we think the only way is to struggle with Love, life and become winners at last.

My sister that's your brain rejecting the easy way out and wants to become a winner at the end doing hard things(hard love).

But when it comes to love.. It's fickle, it can
be faked or be true .... Either way it's very hard for we to know when those we truly love, love us back.

In your case the answer is there before you but your brain keep telling you.. I struggled with this guy when he had nothing and his the ideal man and u want a perfect life with him since u already took your time to love him deeply.

I can tell you, some business are just bad business even when it takes all your money and time. The best way is to stop it at anytime time u find out, the more you tried to make it work for you the more you loose till u loose your sanity.

Best way.. Tell your self the truth and move on. " the man you love for 5yrs is a bad business and try to recover the little sanity you have before you find it hard to recover"

Even if you finally marry him I can tell you one thing " u would never have peace in that marriage and will struggle to keep your married man till all hell let loose. That's when u will know 7rs of broken relationship is better than 7rs of broken marriage.

Stop struggling..let it go. God sometimes makes things easy for us but we ourselves make things hard because of our Ego and pride. Stop making things harder for you. Let it go and face the Love before you.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Sarang(f): 2:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

No one says it must lead to marriage oga. why keep what you don't need? If You really don't see yourself in few years time with someone, why waste their time? did you really read all I wrote? coz if you did, you wouldn't have make this comment.
I have begged him on several occasions to end things with me if he knows we don't have a future together but he refused. Mind you, it's not just a Nigerian thing. you guys are so quick in calling Nigerian girls out.

Be the ONE to END things with him.
Unless you are okay with being NUMBER 2
Because that man will never make you number 1
He probably only remembers you when he wants sex
He is jealous alright not because he love you but because he doesn’t wanna lose his plaything
You are his plaything. Are you okay with that.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Sarang(f): 2:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Jonathan39:
Continue collecting weekly pennis from him, while looking for another person to take home the damage goods as a wife? Guys shine your eyes cos irresponsible girls are increasing geometrically

No one is damaged because they had sex. Quit that mentality. Are you damaged yourself? Cos I’m sure you have sex
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Sarang(f): 2:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Thanks sis. I'm praying for the will power to do that. it's as if I am powerless when it comes to him.

If it takes meeting another man to leave this guy, do it. The guy you will meet might be the next best thing in your life. This one isn’t worth all these distress at al
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by wisdomkid: 2:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I stopped reading half-way, this man does not have an ought of respect for you or even love you.
For sh*t's sake, he invited two girls including you, three and the 3 of you wore the same material?
He'll be forty (40) soon and has no child, or anything?

My sister, don't be a fool loving brainlessly. It's obvious this gentleman is a player and won't marry you.
Have you thought of your kids? He asked you what will happen if you guys don't end up together and you're sh*tting me with this question?
Sorry, am taking this personal but use the Brain God gave you and think for yourself and kids (if you need one).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.