Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage (67213 Views)

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Who damaged you like this? Is it Big......? Love is not a grand deception, love is beautiful if it is true, but that doesnt mean we shouldn't love without sense and logically, the case of Op is not love but a blind need to belong to a particular person cos she feels she can't get someone better, there are people experiencing complete true love in their relationship and marriage.
Ok for once you made sense especially where u said we should love with sense and logic. You've finally learnt something if truly u can apply what you've said...cos with the way you get wet over guys who are well built I'm not sure you can control your pu.ssy when u see one...
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Acme45: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I wish he will let me be and not try sweet talking me into opening my heart to him again.
you better find your way out now before it will be too late
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Sexyliciousbri: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
I feel your pain because you love him so much and he knows it so he is taking the advantage of that. It's true we can't really tell the heart Whom to love in most cases dear, here is what am suggesting you do, give him a very long break this will enable you notice other guys make new contacts he sees himself as your only option guys take too much advantages on ladies they have no competition okay stop picking his calls and stop calling him either his love is a pain to you allow God replace him. If he marries you he will never be faithful to you because he has never respected you
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I was trying to be cool, till I got to the above, girl, wtf will make you do this? Where is your sense of self worth and dignity? Where did you keep the whole of your head before going for this burial? Why the hell will you allow another human being treat you like this? Is it the sex? Is it the fvcking sex? You really need to diick another man asap so that you will be free from him, cos for the life of me, I am trying to understand why, knowing you were three at the burial, you decided to still stay and get mocked,

Even if he decides to marry you today, with all the nonsense he did to you, he will still cheat on you to your face and you will be fine with it, babe wtf!!! undecided

Finally...lmao...u are so fucking hypocritical...lol...you are here telling her to Bleep another diick and yet you don't want me to introduce a girl to what you are enjoying? Lmao...i wonder how many have had u...and its interesting to see that this is your solution to a guy doing this...lol...I like u this girl...lmao...
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by nijiatech78: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ineedtoheal if you ever get this pls call 0.9.0.3.2.3.5.7.6.7.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.