Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (26997 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by KingDash: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
only simps ask a girl out.. them girls even nicknamed me FNL. go figure.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by KingDash: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kolisky:

You are quite right. I have a girl here in my school and I would have loved to date her but she likes money and I already told her I’m not up to the tasks. She said she could teach me her ways but I withdrawn oo...

my question now is, why do Edo girls loves money that much
teach you wetin?? you for allow her teach you na. all die na die bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oweku:
Mine, d moment I told her I like her and I wnt to date her she said.. "Are u a graduate?"
Next question "what is your highest level of qualification?"

Although then 2009 I was a cleaner in d hospital where she is working as a nurse... Tnk God today am a graduate...

find her and tell her you're finally a graduate.... girls too mumu

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Kolisky(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
KingDash:
teach you wetin?? you for allow her teach you na. all die na die bro.

I’m too young Sir grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Godwin25king: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
I've never asked a girl out but we just end up dating, having fun then something will happen we break up
...I've had four serious relationships all my life and i didn't ask any of them out.. we just end up in a relationship which started as friendship undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by natashakhatri: 7:55pm On May 11, 2021
HOVERBOARD UK: Buy British Hoverboards UK for Sale and get next day Free Delivery. HOVERBOARDS UK
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
I wonder if there's anybody looking I'm talking bout the shadows in the mirror

I wonder if there's anybody watching it's hard to see into the darkness

Everywhere I go feels hunted

This isn't the life I wanted listen to the tales of a loner

Gather round now tell you a story about my fear my flaws and doubt and all of my issue the hole I feel into

She said it's is well grin

Now the only girl that can make me smile is marijuana
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Demigod22: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
ME: What is your response?
HER:I love you genuinely because you are the only guy I see as my brother in this village.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by natashakhatri: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Beckside Goliath Log splitter range, high quality log splitter for sale Check out our hydraulic log splitter and electric log splitter range.Visit our Website or more detailes, Thank You. Beckside Machinery Ltd, registered as a limited company in England and Wales.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Enginiaman1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
FrankBass281:

Boss please just give me 10 ways to make money...I really need to make money

Lol grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy I don laugh tire,no mind them
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Beze992(f): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Romanoff:

That is why they will be dating you and four other guys.

There's no relationship without a clear cut definition.

Thank you!!! Some of us don't make assumptions based on closeness and green lights, like you rightly said everything should be defined.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by iammolise(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
What's my business with u sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Is There Love Without Money? / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.