Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (26995 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Depressed101: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Playboy3030:
In our first year she asked me "can you take care of my bills"
But today now she is begging and I told her "I can't pay her bills" in our finals now after five years. cheesy cheesy

'Share your own experience too'
same
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Stevyne: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2021
gimakon2:
"You cannot take care of me"

That tears brought tears down my eyes. Now its
"Back then you used to be serious with me, I dont know what happened..."

Idiot don see say tables don turn small small.. she wan come enter make e reap where e no sow. Many a time, if a girl turns you down, dont see it as world don end, get back up and work even harder. The greatest revenge is success. I am a Living witness.
Boss put me on abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Dreyton36: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
You are too handsome for my liking, you must be a cheat

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by laceblaze(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
o my God� this bring crazy memories
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by mespusinglez(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
You're Too Rude...!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Fremantle: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
PastorandMentor:
And you Bleep and run grin
Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by superCleanworks(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

A student

How do you make money?

Are you into online romance scam? undecided undecided undecided

so that is the only way a student can make money that you know.
please wipe off your ignorance. there are 1000 NEAT ways to make money, stay broke at your own risk.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by seyz91(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
i wonder oo

i can't even remember the year i asked any girl out last
Who still ask girls out in 2020? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by seyz91(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
i can't imagine myself asking any naija girl out undecided

who still dey ask girl out in this era shocked
Playboy3030:
In our first year she asked me "can you take care of my bills"
But today now she is begging and I told her "I can't pay her bills" in our finals now after five years. cheesy cheesy

'Share your own experience too'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by spiceadole: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oweku:
Mine, d moment I told her I like her and I wnt to date her she said.. "Are u a graduate?"
Next question "what is your highest level of qualification?"

Although then 2009 I was a cleaner in d hospital where she is working as a nurse... Tnk God today am a graduate...

That was not a bad reply.
It was a normal question..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by lukuboi(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
You get money?

As I know say I no get, nobody advice me sef, I just left respectfully.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by SmartPolician: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
superCleanworks:

please wipe off your ignorance. there are 1000 NEAT ways to make money, stay broke at your own risk.

I don't remember mentioning you.

Besides, you still didn't answer the question.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by WinterMinter(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank you for being my forerunner
BarrElChapo:
Aren't you guys tired ? life doesn't revolve around women for men & vice versa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Deucalion007: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
this happened when I was 13 years old.This girl and I practically grew up together.we attended the same pry school and was in the same class till we graduated pry school.we even live in the same neighborhood till now oo.
I asked her out and she was like I'm too low for her level .that was when we were teenagers..I kept pressuring her till I entered University and she failed jamb and had to stay at home for one year(I was even hoping that me entering school before her will make her like me that I've attained a certain level ) she still said I'm too low for her level .omo, I just Japa ...funniest thing,Me and the girl still ddu see each other for my neighborhood .I no even fit follow her talk again ..she don big time slay queen ;Dthis happened when I was 13 years old.This girl and I practically grew up together.we attended the same pry school and was in the same class till we graduated pry school.we even live in the same neighborhood till now oo.
I asked her out and she was like I'm too low for her level .that was when we were teenagers..I kept pressuring her till I entered University and she failed jamb and had to stay at home for one year(I was even hoping that me entering school before her will make her like me that I've attained a certain level ) she still said I'm too low for her level .omo, I just Japa ...funniest thing,Me and the girl still ddu see each other for my neighborhood .I no even fit follow her talk again ..she don big time slay queen

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Kolisky(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2021

"I be your mate?"

That reply can only come from an Edo girl

You are quite right. I have a girl here in my school and I would have loved to date her but she likes money and I already told her I’m not up to the tasks. She said she could teach me her ways but I withdrawn oo...

my question now is, why do Edo girls loves money that much
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Eriokanmi: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrlcredible:
if na me e for pain me die.
lol. It really pained me lol. You know what, it was a motivating factor for me cos I did get a life grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dreyton36:
You are too handsome for my liking, you must be a cheat

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Story of my life

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by bigpicture001: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
To be her assistance boyfriend
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Richthekid: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
I let my money talk I know she won’t talk back

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Holaomoakin(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
She said that she wasn't ripe or ready.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Moneyboyz: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
She said I'm too small
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by FrankBass281(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
superCleanworks:

Boss please just give me 10 ways to make money...I really need to make money
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by NNAMDIII(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
I'm 23 and I've never asked a girl out and I'm not seeing myself asking anybody out anytime soon, maybe 6 years time sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by investorMK(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
she said I wasn't responsible enough to date her... she was right....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Originalcharger: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
She told me we were incompatible because I was broke then. Now she is begging alas my compactment is filled up

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
edictng:

Are you on crack or something ?

E be like say na colorado grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
bigpicture001:
To be her assistance boyfriend

Ehn! Wahala wa o! shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Oshokalo: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
I ask her out,she said to me u small for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Love Without Money? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.