Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (26991 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by vincentjk(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Asked a girl to be my gf but she said no, that she only likes me as a friend because she already has a bf.

When she's hornny, she calls on me to turn up. Now tell me what'll be more profitable than this kinda relationship

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Seniorwriter(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Lolz....Girls no longer get asked out ....if you had said Lady maybe there'll be revealing comments!
Anyways in another news kindly reach me if you are interested in joining a fast rising Online Earning Community that exposes it's members to how they can constantly earn at least $500 monthly and gain financial intelligence!
Check my profile and reach me via the facebook id there in.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Who still ask girls out in 2020? shocked
nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by PastorandMentor(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2021
I've never been Rejected by any girl.
I am an asset
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Romanoff(f): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2021

That is why they will be dating you and four other guys.

There's no relationship without a clear cut definition.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Lol
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by menace001(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2021
My colleague at work was saying some yoruba incantations to me when i asked her out. In a nutshell,i think she meant i wouldn't be able to handle her backside. To be frank,it's massive.
"Atari ajanaku, ki n seru omode"
I guess that's the incantation wink wink

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by moonraker(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Me: So.... can i see you on Saturday?

Girl: For?

Suffice to say, the writing was on the wall.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by kambili999(f): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2021
DEMZEE:
"I have a boyfriend and I m very serious with him, makoba mi....."
lol hahahaha
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by gimakon2(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2021
"You cannot take care of me...You not my type...."

That stupid talk brought tears down my eyes. Now its
"Back then you used to be serious with me, I dont know what happened... You dont know how to forgive"

Idiot don see say tables don turn small small.. she wan come enter make e reap where e no sow. Many a time, if a girl turns you down, dont see it as world don end, get back up and work even harder. The greatest revenge is success. I am a Living witness.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Ohizfly(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
light my Kpoli

she said my gbola is too big
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Dobbes(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Asked a girl out Back then in 2007, she said she's not my mate, I should go date my mate. I left feeling sad. However, we clicked in 2010, fell in love until we parted in 2016.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by OB7Foreva(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2021
The last girl I asked out agreed but she told me that I should bear in mind that she won't date me. Bruddas and sistas since last year I nva open her chat.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by PastorandMentor(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2021
And you Bleep and run grin
Fremantle:
How do u guys do it pls.....

Me I don't ask the just come undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Eriokanmi: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Go get a life was the response I got...one of the rare encounters I ever had with any lady.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by PetsAirways: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2021
"You dey case" �
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Anaerobi(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2021
maybe the woman I will marry may be the girl I will ask out face to face.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by SomaLimited: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Nice

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Twoclans(f): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2021
After one year and some weeks they push it to front page. Cheap weed. undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by edictng: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2021
asad664:
The very next time percocet I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one. I mean, I motorcycle dealer know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have buy codeine something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
Are you on crack or something ?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2021
vincentjk:
Asked a girl to be my gf but she said no, that she only likes me as a friend because she already has a bf.

When she's hornny, she calls on me to turn up. Now tell me what'll be more profitable than this kinda relationship

Nothing! Absolutely, nothing feels better.
May you fulfill your days and live it in comfort.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Mrlcredible: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Go get a life was the response I got...one of the rare encounters I ever had with any lady.
if na me e for pain me die.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by majamajic(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin grin

She told me she has a fiance , that's after 2 heavy meal hangout

My sin , told her to come over my place grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Zubby2213: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2021
grin
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by nwikpab: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Romanoff:

I am tempted to believe you.
One wisdom juice for your head.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by nwikpab: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Romanoff:

I am tempted to believe you.
One wisdom juice for your head.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2021
If a post of 2020 can still reach front page in 2021, you where are you rushing to that you want to hammer over night

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Sniper101(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2021
she's been to my place a few times
we've been out together a few times
one time when she came by my place and I told her how I felt about her and my intentions of wanting to Date her, she just smiled and said
"you wan line me up as one of those your many girlfriends, abi? Ok, you know what? let's just be friends. OK?"

initially, that reply pained me o
...considering that she was the first Babe
to ever turn me down.

we shagged once before we graduated sha.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by vincentjk(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Nothing! Absolutely, nothing feels better.
May you fulfill your days and live it in comfort.

Chop knuckle bro
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Fabdaniel(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2021
Playboy3030:
In our first year she asked me "can you take care of my bills"
But today now she is begging and I told her "I can't pay her bills" in our finals now after five years. cheesy cheesy

'Share your own experience too'
Lazy Nigerian youth�
Re: What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? by Bahamas95(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2021
I don't ask them out, we startup as friends then upgrade later....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Love Without Money? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.