Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? (3600 Views)

Davido's Hypeman Special Spesh Uploads Video Of Himself Chopping Down A Chic / I Want To Test Drive A Chic On NL / Things To Look For In A Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Bigtee(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2006
Wassup my hommies,

What will you do if a chic asks you out. As in literally making all the move a guy should be making, telling u she digs your style and stuff like that.

Will u flow along?
will you pretend?
Or will you Nail and bail?

It happened to me and  My story................................No of your business!!!!!!!

Strictly for the Guys in da house!!!!!!!!!1
Holla back.

Successchild
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by ZuluNation(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2006
Dude, slap that ass,slap that ass God almighty slap that ass. cool cool cool
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2006
Men 4 good ness sake a girl askes me out men i will slap that ass ( grin) but come to tink of it in a worlld like ours im mean the nija context if a girl askes me out and actually throws all the moves i am meant to throw honestly, depending on my feelings for the same girl i might play along but with time i tink i wont really appreciate such a chic cos i didnt really hussle (im mean stress my self out)in getting her.thats it i wont just appreciate her with time.
thats just me.

but big tee if u actually have feelings for this chic men play along.she must really like u to make all the move.

stay up all'yall
love this forum
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by kenflavor(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2006
There is no big deal if she makes the first move. I will go closer to her in order to know her better and see if she could be a good miss right, afterall I am desperately searching for one tongue
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by vichel(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2006
Manwhore69:

Dude, slap that ass,slap that ass God almighty slap that ass. cool cool cool
Ditto grin grin
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Omalicha(f): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2006
u ar no teven happy that a chick is askin u out,y not grab the opportunity while u still hv it.this is a chicks view
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by giddy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2006
Normally, it's not proper for chics to ask guys out. The tend to have this instinct of pride in them. For a girl to ask a guy out portrays the girl as a very cheap thing.... come to think of it, is there any guy that would want to be married by a lady? That's unethical....
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Seun(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2006
THis has already been covered in several other posts.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Ashbaby(f): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2006
Trust Nairalanders to insist....eeeerrrr.... wink
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by funloving(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2006
Ashbaby,didn't you read the topic  ? It say "Strictly for guys...."
What are you doing here,abi you miss road ? Kai,these babes really have the itch.With all their shakara,they can't just help eavesdropping on Boyz chat  grin
They really want to know what we discuss and think about.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Ashbaby(f): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2006
funloving:

Ashbaby,didn't you read the topic ? It say "Strictly for guys...."
What are you doing here,abi you miss road ? Kai,these babes really have the itch.With all their shakara,they can't just help eavesdropping on Boyz chat grin
They really want to know what we discuss and think about.
It's a public forum! Sue if u want!
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by ocho(f): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2006
Manwhore69:

Dude,  slap that ass,slap that ass God almighty slap that ass. cool cool cool
lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Seun(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2006
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by dejiolowe: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2006
nail and bail!
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by coolblue(m): 5:19am On Jan 27, 2006
"nail and bail" bad idea
right now you are probably enjoying the feeling of being wanted, if i was u id go for it.

eventually if u let her go u will miss the attention she used to give you. the best part being that u probably always liked her and were just being pig headed cause she was helping u out.

if u think u like her Go, else let her down gently so she can help the next brother that comes along... *me*
grin
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by dejiolowe: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2006
who said nail and bail is a bad idea? there is no easy way to shenk a babe that comes to toast u. u gotta play to the gallery.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by gocity(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2006
Im from Chicago this is how we do it.

Look at it like this, she noticed you, she comin for you, she like your swagger  cool .  The balls in your court, just remeber off top,  be honest.  Let her know what your about.  Or what your not about.  Don't talk yourself out of the coochie just tell her something that she want to hear that doesn't obligate you to sh*t.  Something like this.

Nina: Hey chicaGocity Iv'e been watching you for a while and I want to know if you'd go out with me.  My treat

Gocity: Yeah honostly ive been watching you too.  Just so you know ma, im a free agent right now and thats the way I like it, but we can kick it though.  You  did say "Your treat"

Nina: Thats right baby, my treat.

Gocity: alright now

Now you got free food, and as long as you don't say anything stupid.   Bang, bang, bang, skeet, skeet, skeet!!!

CHICAGO!
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Ashbaby(f): 3:10am On Jan 31, 2006
Very funny and interesting. I tip my hat to you, gocity!
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by kallylove(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2006
I'll surelly play with her.

grin grin grin must be a nice experience grin grin
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by ocho(f): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2006
*shakes her head*, my oh my! it sure is nice to know what goes on in those minds of yours.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Ashbaby(f): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2006
That's true...that's why they said that it's strictly for da guys....and almost waged World War 4&5 combined when I showed up......coz they need to show their minds' worth....scary, scary.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by babwilms(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2006
My guy play along with her, its just that u will never forget how it all started and will make u look down on her during the early stage but with time u'll grow out of it. U might end up digging the girl.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by whitelexi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2006
i once had a girl ask me out, i didnt like her at first cos she intimidated me with her beauty, but i liked her courage and so i accepted and to tell u the truth, it turned out to be a lovely relationship. she was wonderful in everything, Perhaps just a bit too possessive in the end cos i had to run for my life grin
But, now that i think about it, i will definitely oblige a woman who approaches me first, its a wonderful thing to experience,
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Thagodfada(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2006
There is nothing wrong with a girl making the first move. I have had girls give me their numbers and ask me to call them and i never had a problem with it. I just think some people know what they want and, depending on their level of confidence, would go to certain lengths to get it.
If the girl wait make you make the first move she fit wait forever O! That does not make her cheap!!!

Byt i agree with some of you guyz sha o! We men are hunters and like the lion we like to hunt and kill our own food. A lion doesn't eat well prepared barbecue ribs grin

My point is, we guyz treasure the hunt more but sure appreciate a free booty now and then. So my broda, tap that assand more power to you smiley
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by ocho(f): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2006
na real "thegodfada" cheesy i saw the name and I just had to comment on it for whatever reasons, and i don't know what to think of that photo on your profile, hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by gentini777(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2006
dont see anything wrong with that, It may end up being ur best relationship in life
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Ashbaby(f): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2006
True!
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2006
truerer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by DaSaint2(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2006
I will gladly do all the shakara they (females) do to us guys only to agree later and God damn it do some dirty dancing on her two-two.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by spade: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2007
Use her until I'm done! wink wink
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2007
gocity
i live in chicago and i will like to know who you are so that i can avoid u.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by abdkabir(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2007
It depends on the Nature of d Chic, Agric or Local Chick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So I Met This Nigerian Man / Love Or Infatuation? How Do We Differentiate? / Happy Birthday To Cfcfan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.