Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? (10268 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by e4real: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ur country is burning, Fulani herdsmen n bokoharam are murdering ur people like chickens on a daily bases n it doesn't bother u but what is bothering u is nnamdi KANU. U r a big foool

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

''Hatred'' because we asked what are Kanu's educational qualifications?

Now I've heard it all.

I'll just put that down to your LOW IQ. wink

Yeah, if is not hatred why would you open a thread on this topic? If you are jobless? Buhari is mortgaging the future of this country, isnt that enough to talk about? Folks like you are sicken me

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
djevino:
The real you is coming out gradually... So with all the problems in Nigeria nha NK u dey talk about? Is NK holding any political office in Nigeria? I don't really know how some people thinks.

Are you paid to do this? I have been following you for some days now you don't talk about the problems facing this country...

Is there something about you Igbos and spelling/diction?

You said, ''I don't really know how some people thinks''.

Sorry, but that is disgraceful.

This is basic English. Even a primary school child in class 2 or 3 should not make that glaring error.

And yes, Kanu is a problem with this country. A semi-literate leading a secessionist movement is a big issue, as he clearly lacks the capacity to do what he is doing, meaning ultimately trouble for him and his followers, and by extension the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
The type of education he got to see that Fulanis would kill southerners and the federal government would shield the killers.

Now that is the type of education every southerners need.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Arsenella007:

Yeah, if is not hatred why would you open a thread on this topic? If you are jobless? Buhari is mortgaging the future of this country, isnt that enough to talk about? Folks like you are sicken me

Buhari is Nigeria's ELECTED leader. He has every right to be in Aso Rock, so shut up and go and learn the meaning of democracy.

Kanu is leading a secessionist movement and threatening the stability of the nation.

We have a right to know his educational qualifications.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by djevino(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

Is there something about you Igbos and spelling/diction?

You said, ''I don't really know how some people thinks''.

Sorry, but that is disgraceful.

This is basic English. Even a primary school child in class 2 or 3 should not make that glaring error.

And yes, Kanu is a problem with this country. A semi-literate leading a secessionist movement is a big issue, as he clearly lacks the capacity to do what he is doing, meaning ultimately trouble for him and his followers, and by extension the country.

Lol so you now consider me an IPOB member bcus we don't reason the same? Just swerve I don't have your time �
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
The type of education he got to see that Fulanis would kill southerners and the federal government would shield the killers...

You mean the same way the federal govt is shielding Igbo kidnappers, armed robbers and drug traffickers?

I haven't seen Buhari specifically target them.

Maybe some of you thick skulls need to realise that the federal govt is not God who can simply snap His fingers and end all trouble?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by djevino(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

Buhari is Nigeria's ELECTED leader. He has every right to be in Aso Rock, so shut up and go and learn the meaning of democracy.

Kanu is leading a secessionist movement and threatening the stability of the nation.

We have a right to know his educational qualifications.

After knowing his educational qualifications, will the situation of this country change?
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
djevino:

After knowing his educational qualifications, will the situation of this country change?

His supporters might think twice and stop following an illiterate down the abyss. Those supporters in turn will divert their energies towards more fruitful enterprises, so yes it will help the country to inquire into his education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by gidgiddy: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:
On his Wiki page, they say he ''studied'' a course called ''Political Economics'', at London Guildhall University, an institution that was merged in 2002 with the University of North London to become 'London Metropolitan University'.

Added to this dodgy account, I've never seen it written anywhere that he actually graduated and has a degree.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Normally his Wiki biography would mention if he has a BSc or graduated.

But it just says he ''studied'' the course.

What the hell does that mean?

What does it matter if Kanu has a degree or not? Is having a degree a prerequisite for agitating for self determination?

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by djevino(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

His supporters might think twice and stop following an illiterate down the abyss. Those supporters in turn will divert their energies towards more fruitful enterprises, so yes it will help the country to inquire into his education.

If NK is an illiterate, what will you call Buhari?
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
It's too late to defend miyetti allah
You are too late in the game

https://punchng.com › miyetti-a...
Web results
Miyetti Allah apologised to Ortom over killings –Benue govt - Punch Newspapers
27 Oct 2019 · John Charles The Benue State Government said the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore on Saturday apologised

https://www.bbc.com › pidgin
Web results
Benue Killings: 'Give us land for peace to reign' - Fulani Herdsmen - BBC News ...
13 Jan 2018 · Di National Vice President of Miyetti Allah Cattle Herders Association, Husaini Yusuf Bosso na im tell BBC

Rossinnki:

You mean the same way the federal govt is shielding Igbo kidnappers, armed robbers and drug traffickers?

I haven't seen Buhari specifically target them.

Maybe some of you thick skulls need to realise that the federal govt is not God who can simply snap His fingers and end all trouble?
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

What does it matter if Kanu has a degree or not? Is having a degree a prerequisite for agitating for self determination?

You need solid education to lead such a movement. You need to understand economics, political science, history, international relations, and geopolitics, at the very minimum.

Without such knowledge, how do you plan?

How do you even know whom to align your new country with?

The other day we read they were approaching the UK and USA for support - the very same powers that gave Nigeria weapons to defeat Biafra a few decades ago.

A well-read secessionist leader would never approach Britain and the US for support. In fact those would be the LAST countries on earth he would ever approach. wink

Someone with proper education would by now have formed alliances with the likes of Cuba, China, or North Korea, NOT a western power, and most certainly not the UK. wink

That is just one element in all this. There are many others.

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
djevino:

If NK is an illiterate, what will you call Buhari?

Use your brain for once in your life.

So, assuming Buhari is an illiterate, so you counter him with another illiterate?

Doesn't that make you dumb?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

Actually, the only real followers of Kanu are illiterate Onitsha and Aba traders who know no better.

I know of no single well-educated person who follows or supports Kanu. Not one.
who are more illiterates than your entire region from the finding buhari can't write his name correctly he is a zoo pilot without direction Abians are ahead of both South West and North academically from waec to uni from the finding only 200 people from your region can spell economy correctly

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by djevino(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

Use your brain for once in your life.

So, assuming Buhari is an illiterate, so you counter him with another illiterate?

Doesn't that make you dumb?

Stop shifting goal post please. You called NK an illiterate then I asked if he's really an illiterate what will Buhari be ?
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by djevino(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rossinnki:

You need solid education to lead such a movement. You need to understand economics, political science, history, international relations, and geopolitics, at the very minimum.

The other day we read they were approaching the UK and USA for support - the very same powers that gave Nigeria weapons to defeat Biafra a few decades ago.

A well-read secessionist leader would never approach Britain and the US for support. In fact those would be the LAST countries on earth he would ever approach. wink

Someone with proper education would by now have formed alliances with the likes of Cuba, China, or North Korea, NOT a western power, and most certainly not the UK wink

You have a point though, but you have to understand that not all Igbos support NK.

Like I said before NK is not the problem of this country, the more you keep talking about him, the more you keep making him more popular.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
djevino:

Stop shifting goal post please. You called NK an illiterate then I asked if he's really an illiterate what will Buhari be ?

I'm not shifting any posts. I agreed hypothetically that Buhari is an illiterate. So how is countering him with another illiterate a wise move?
It's like you see a blind man driving your car, and you replace him with another blind man. You will still crash nah..

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by NGpatriot: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:
At least we are sure he has WAEC unlike one certificateless dunce in Aso rock that you cretinous baboons worship.

How are you sure? Because you went to school with him, you graduated with him and you even have a copy of his WAEC?

Funny when you call other people dunce while you yourself sound like a dunce.

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Bragalane: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:

I'm apolitical, bro.

Just like every Igbo but many of you will die for PDP till your glory n existence is looted away.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Bragalane: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Next time you do not have an answer to a question on NL you shut your foolish mouth. So some foolish igbo own the audacity to query a certificate WAEC chairman personally presented to Buhari but same foolish set of fools deny others the right to query if Kanu even attended kindergarten ?!

duncun:
Rubbish question

Seeking attention cum distraction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by fulanimafia: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:
On his Wiki page, they say he ''studied'' a course called ''Political Economics'', at London Guildhall University, an institution that was merged in 2002 with the University of North London to become 'London Metropolitan University'.

Added to this dodgy account, I've never seen it written anywhere that he actually graduated and has a degree.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Normally his Wiki biography would mention if he has a BSc or graduated.

But it just says he ''studied'' the course.

What the hell does that mean?

Bragalane:
Next time you do not have an answer to a question on NL you shut your foolish mouth. So some foolish igbo own the audacity to query a certificate WAEC chairman personally presented to Buhari but same foolish set of fools deny others the right to query if Kanu even attended kindergarten ?!

There is absolutely no proof that Nnamdi Kanu has a WAEC certificate or even attended that London University claimed (talk less of graduating)...the claim is only on Wikipedia which is easily editable by any ipob cretin with a cheap Tecno seeking clout for his master.

We have seen pictures of him at work in his matrimonial bed, so getting a couple of pictures with his University coursemates shouldn't be so difficult.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Bragalane: 12:44am On Mar 07, 2020
I am shocked at your comment so Kanu an illetrate is allowed to lead the mighty Igbo learned tribe and you can only wail about someone exposing that ?

The Tinubu Awo Aregbe n Co you igbo insult daily all have professional qualifications above what Kanu will ever achieve but you now want us to worship Kanu a dropout n a lunatic ?!

An ignorant rretard like Kanu can never take the great Igbo tribe to the promise land. Let us just hope he won't lead more Igbos to their death than Ojukwu after kasala burst.

MiztaFabuloz:
I am not ipob but I must confess that you have really shown yourself to be more of a jobless illiterate. Of all the issues in Nigeria and beyond, all you could spend your time doing is finding out if Kanu has a degree or not. If you are a graduate then you should be ashamed of yourself to see that a non degree holder is standing up for his people and getting very recognized just as you even recognized him to the extent of spending your time searching about him, while you are a nobody probably jobless and carrying your CV from place to place without any remarkable impact to show in just your small community.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by gidgiddy: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Someone with proper education would by now have formed alliances with the likes of Cuba, China, or North Korea, NOT a western power, and most certainly not the UK. wink

You got this backwards. You can have all the Degrees and education in the world, but if you do not have the charisma to galvanise people to join your movement, its a non starter.

Kanu galvanised people to the cause of Biafra, got them talking about something that was almost a taboo, organised a global movement that has representation in many countries. But what you are interested in is if he has a Degree? All those with Degrees in Nigeria, have they managed to engineer the sort of social revolution like Kanu did?

How many people in Nigeria, outside Government, can organise a mass-movement of people to key into a cause? Not too many

Go sleep if you have nothing worthwhile to say

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Bragalane: 12:52am On Mar 07, 2020
I am lost but isn't this how many foolish Igbos on NL carry Tinubu Awo Aregbe n South West matter for head ? Have you all died from their hatred ?

Arsenella007:

Look at this uncircumcised idiot . Jobless asshole. Carry another person matter for head. You will die from your hatred..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by fulanimafia: 12:56am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

You got this backwards. You can have all the Degrees and education in the world, but if you do not have the charisma to galvanise people to join your movement, its a non starter.

Kanu galvanised people to the cause of Biafra, got them talking about something that was almost a taboo, organised a global movement that has representation in many countries. But what you are interested in is if he has a Degree? All those with Degrees in Nigeria, have they managed to engineer the sort of social revolution like Kanu did?

How many people in Nigeria, outside Government, can organise a mass-movement of people to key into a cause? Not too many

Buhari has even greater charisma as evidenced by his huge followership over the years, YET you thought it was inadequate and pestered him for his educational credentials as proof of leadership competence.

Now you are asked to do the same for your dropout leader and you are shifting the goalpost back to "only charisma is enough".

No wonder the fugitive often sounds like a stark illiterate with his brainless declarations (e.g. bringing back the Presidents head to ipob grin)

Jokers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 1:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Bragalane:
I am lost but isn't this how many foolish Igbos on NL carry Tinubu Awo Aregbe n South West matter for head ? Have you all died from their hatred ?

Keep being lost and stay lost. I don't condone stupidity and hatred for any person or tribe.. don't quote me again Mr
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by limeta(f): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Wonders will never end
How did you bypass your President Buhari to be concern about kanu certificate.?

Where were you when Buhari drop nepa bill ?
Trust me there is something islamic about the op.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 1:18am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

It's not about being able to ''galvanise'' people. Hitler was able to ''galvanise'' the entire Germany. But because he was an unschooled dunce, he led them into a war they could not possibly win, fighting Russia, the UK, France, and the USA all at the same time, which led to 60 million deaths in WW2, and a comprehensive defeat of the German nation.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 1:26am On Mar 07, 2020
limeta:
Wonders will never end
How did you bypass your President Buhari to be concern about kanu certificate.?

Where were you when Buhari drop nepa bill ?
Trust me there is something islamic about the op.

Another semi-literate with zero sense of spelling and diction.

Kanu seems to attract your type like bees to a honeypot.

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:

He is not open to scrutiny from your likes, he is not looking to run for nigerian elections or seeking the opportunity loot you to asphyxiation like the buffoons you cheer in the nigerian politicosphere. So he owes you nothing.

Concentrate on finding buhari's certificate. We still need it to prove to the world that the dunce that runs nigeria can at least spell his names properly.
Someone just asked a simple question and you're flaring up, why not give him a simple answer with proof.
This is how you want your Biafra where no one can question the authorities, just obey the last command.

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 1:47am On Mar 07, 2020
azimo:
Is Nnamdi kanu public office holder or is he ur representative in any government ! ? Why you chose to be stupid ? I blame cheap China phone and low cost data.
Answer his question or kip kwayet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages / Ekiti: 7 Chairmen, 42 Councilors Dump PDP For APC / NLC Threatens Industrial Action Over Proposed Electricity Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.