Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? (10267 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 1:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

Yeah, if is not hatred why would you open a thread on this topic? If you are jobless? Buhari is mortgaging the future of this country, isnt that enough to talk about? Folks like you are sicken me

its sickening to see how Ipobians cant aswer a simple question instead they deflect with series of insults from calling the o.p jobless, calling Yoruba muslim, telling him he isn't supposed to ask since he isn't elected political officer, asking for buhari's "WAEC"

what you minions failed to understand is for an independent researcher who isn't a Nigerian who comes across this thread from a google link would see through your smoke screen and make his observation on the character of Kanu and his supporters

5 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Sorry, but Buhari has proper qualifications from military academies including the US War College.

WAEC is for kids. We are talking Higher Education.

How do you even know Nnamdi Kanu has WAEC?

No one's ever asked him.

It is because of mfs like you that this country has gone down and is going down...

What a shame
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! Answer his questions, is Nnamdi cownu a graduate or a dropout

Simple question them no fit answer but if na Buhari now they Will come to tell how he only graduated from Daura primary school and directly join the military....
None of them have answered the question, they're just trying to shut the OP down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by gidgiddy: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

It's not about being able to ''galvanise'' people. Hitler was able to ''galvanise'' the entire Germany. But because he was an unschooled dunce, he led them into a war they could not possibly win, fighting Russia, the UK, France, and the USA all at the same time, which led to 60 million deaths in WW2, and a comprehensive defeat of the German nation.

Exactly!

The point is that if you cant galvanise people, whatever movement you seek to raise will never get off the ground. This renders whatever educational qualifications you have or dont have absolutely useless to the cause you seek.

Of what point would Nnamdi Kanu having a degree or not have been if only 20 people people believed in him? No point

But but if he had no degree and has millions who believe in him, the fact if not having a Degree then means nothing.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:

The US war college told us that they didn't need WAEC as a pre-requisite to train soldiers of countries with whom they had bilateral agreement as at then. The training was more of a vocational training than professional or academic. The letter they wrote to that effect is online, you can google it.

All they needed was a recommendation letter from the government of the said soldier.

Search for buhari's WAEC before sniffing on Kanu who is a proud Alumni of London Metropolitan University. Even Kanu's undeniable oratory and eloquence alone leaves the best of brains spellbound.

Academically, your dullard is not qualified to tie his shoelace.Without quota system, he would have been a local miyetti allah chief somewhere in the arid village of daura. grin

Aswr he can't even read a write up on paper
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Rubbish question?

Were you raised to follow illiterates and touts with no education?

Surely you know they'll lead you to the abyss?

See mumu

But ur presido no dey sure of waec certificate....so what're you blabbing
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Someone just asked a simple question and you're flaring up, why not give him a simple answer with proof.
This is how you want your Biafra where no one can question the authorities, just obey the last command.

So you noticed their intolerance too?

I tell you, Biafra, if it ever comes to fruition, will be the worst dictatorship in Africa.

Can you imagine Kanu as their president?

He will just send his goons to deal with anybody who questions his authority or decisions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:

Mr yoruba muslim, you are deceiving yourself with your make-me-happy tales. grin

It wasn't Onitsha traders who bailed him.

He remains more educated and exposed than the certificateless and lifeless (apologies to President Trump) dunce you worship. grin
Answer the question

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by gidgiddy: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2020
fulanimafia:

Buhari has even greater charisma as evidenced by his huge followership over the years, YET you thought it was inadequate and pestered him for his educational credentials as proof of leadership competence.

Now you are asked to do the same for your dropout leader and you are shifting the goalpost back to "only charisma is enough".

No wonder the secessionist often sounds like stark illiterate with his brainless declarations (e.g. bringing back the Presidents head to ipob grin)

Jokers.

The difference is that kanu does not seek political power. Kanu is not seeking any political position. What Kanu is leading is a pressure group that wants a referendum conducted in a part of Nigeria.

Since Kanu is not a politician or a political leader, his educational qualification is not important. What is important is the ideology he is championing.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 1:58am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

What does it matter if Kanu has a degree or not? Is having a degree a prerequisite for agitating for self determination?
Can someone just simply answer the OP's question or is it a crime to learn what you don't know about? Maybe because he's Nnamdi Kanu so no questions about him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 1:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Xavfra:

See mumu

But ur presido no dey sure of waec certificate....so what're you blabbing

ibo stop insulting people answer a straight forward question or close the thread.. many online users from around the world read nairaland for research purpose and when they see all this childish attempt to shut the O.P they know you are hiding something and being mischievous

if this question was asked on quora the answer would be straight forwad

6 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 2:01am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

The difference is that kanu does not seek political power. Kanu is not seeking any political position. What Kanu is leading is a pressure group that wants a referendum conducted in a part of Nigeria.

Since Kanu is not a politician or a political leader, his educational qualification is not important. What is important is the ideology he is championing.

if this question was asked on quora, sensible people would either give an answer or keep mute instead of this ridiculous attempt to deflect and change goal post

7 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 2:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Bragalane:
Next time you do not have an answer to a question on NL you shut your foolish mouth. So some foolish igbo own the audacity to query a certificate WAEC chairman personally presented to Buhari but same foolish set of fools deny others the right to query if Kanu even attended kindergarten ?!

In their phantom Biafra, it would be a crime against the state to query the leader, North Korea in the making

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

ibo stop insulting people answer a straight forward question or close the thread.. many online users from around the world read nairaland for research purpose and when they see all this childish attempt to shut the O.P they know you are hiding something and being mischievous

if this question was ask on quora the answer would be straight forwad

What are my hiding....pls it is Igbo not ibo

.. search for Nnamdi Kanu's Twitter handle and ask him...

He has said several times that he schooled in the UK ...

But your president cannot even say any ....all what you dumb followers of bubu can say is that bubu went to a foreign country military school.... probably you'll have forgotten that it was quota system that took him there
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 2:09am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

It's not about being able to ''galvanise'' people. Hitler was able to ''galvanise'' the entire Germany. But because he was an unschooled dunce, he led them into a war they could not possibly win, fighting Russia, the UK, France, and the USA all at the same time, which led to 60 million deaths in WW2, and a comprehensive defeat of the German nation.
Educate those dunces who feel Kanu is their god and saviour, a simple question and nobody can give a straight answer

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 2:13am On Mar 07, 2020
Xavfra:

What are my hiding....pls it is Igbo not ibo

.. search for Nnamdi Kanu's Twitter handle and ask him...

He has said several times that he schooled in the UK ...

But your president cannot even say any ....all what you dumb followers of bubu can say is that bubu went to a foreign country military school.... probably you'll have forgotten that it was quota system that took him there

Ibo boy stop all this rant it is a simple question the o.p asked go and create a thread to ask another question if buhari is still tormenting you

calling buhari followers dumb or trying to throw insults just keep showing who you are and how you were raised.. its a simple question does Kanu have a degree its either "YES" or "NO" or perhaps "I DON'T KNOW".. all this cry about buhari/military education/quota sytem and other mumbo jumbo doesn't answer the question and its 80 post and page 3 already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 2:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

So you noticed their intolerance too?

I tell you, Biafra, if it ever comes to fruition, will be the worst dictatorship in Africa.

Can you imagine Kanu as their president?

He will just send his goons to deal with anybody who questions his authority or decisions.
I tell you, Biafra would be worse than North Korea, just a simple question and they're trying to shut you down

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 2:15am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Twist it whichever way you can, just answer the question

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Exactly!

The point is that if you cant galvanise people, whatever movement you seek to raise will never get off the ground. This renders whatever educational qualifications you have or dont have absolutely useless to the cause you seek.

Of what point would Nnamdi Kanu having a degree or not have been if only 20 people people believed in him? No point

But but if he had no degree and has millions who believe in him, the fact if not having a Degree then means nothing.

You need charisma PLUS education, to lead an effective secessionist or liberation movement. Mandela was a lawyer. Gandhi was a lawyer. Jomo Kenyatta was an intellectual trained in Russia. Zik, Awo, and Enahoro were all intellectuals. They thought through, and planned their actions like educated people, which was why they were so pivotal. Even Ojukwu studied at Oxford.

Kanu? Nothing. That's why his campaign is so amateurish and haphazard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 2:35am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

You are fooling yourself if you think Kanu does not have political ambitions to be the president of 'Biafra'.

Oh sure, he is doing all this so that someone else can come and chop from his hardwork, abi? You people sef.

Name me one independence or liberation movement in post-colonial Africa which did not result in its main protagonist becoming president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by fulanimafia: 2:42am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Leadership is the key issue here, whether political or otherwise. A good leader ought to have the right education to be effective.

If Kanu had anything upstairs, he'd realise a referendum can only be gotten through constitutional amendment which requires the support of the same people he and his minions brainlessly insult and attack daily. Another evidence of his lack of proper education, and its importance in leadership.

Continue to make excuses for your semi literate dropout and keep wondering why your "pressure group" continues to fail in achieving its objectives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Early life Edit
Kanu was born in Isiama Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State, the Republic of Biafra. His father goes by the name HRM[citation needed] Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother, Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu.[1] He attended Library Avenue Primary School and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He gained admission and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University (renovated).

Activism
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2020
azimo:
Early life Edit
Kanu was born in Isiama Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State.... He gained admission and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University.

Did he graduate? That is the question, assuming he actually did attend that university.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Did he graduate?
are you a graduate? Please if you went to school in Nigeria of today please kindly let me know so I wont waste my time to write this.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 2:57am On Mar 07, 2020
azimo:
are you a graduate? Please if you went to school in Nigeria of today please kindly let me know so I wont waste my time to write this.

Yes I am a graduate, and I also have an MSc.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by petsam11(m): 3:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

You need solid education to lead such a movement. You need to understand economics, political science, history, international relations, and geopolitics, at the very minimum.

Without such knowledge, how do you plan?

How do you even know whom to align your new country with?

The other day we read they were approaching the UK and USA for support - the very same powers that gave Nigeria weapons to defeat Biafra a few decades ago.

A well-read secessionist leader would never approach Britain and the US for support. In fact those would be the LAST countries on earth he would ever approach. wink

Someone with proper education would by now have formed alliances with the likes of Cuba, China, or North Korea, NOT a western power, and most certainly not the UK. wink

That is just one element in all this. There are many others.

I don't usually comment on stuffs like this but...
Talking about going to the UK to seek for support, I don't really know or understand what you mean by that honestly...

But after reading all that you wrote here, I must tell you that you really have a lot of work to do with regards to Present Day International Politics.
HONESTLY SPEAKING!!! YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO LEARN AND A LOT OF WORK TO DO... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!
I'M SORRY BRO!!!
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

which school did you attend? Please if is any of those Universities in Nigeria please never mind to respond because I don't regard them as anything they more like primary school to me

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 3:10am On Mar 07, 2020
azimo:
which school did you attend? Please if is any of those Universities in Nigeria please never mind to respond because I don't regard them as anything they more like primary school to me

the BBC report you are screen shooting barely said he graduated in UK, it never said if it was a degree he got or if it was barely an A-levels school, better yet it could be a vocational school for all we care

you know you are quite mischievous when you post screen shoot without links and try to shut the O.P claiming if he attended any college in Nigeria he isn't fit to ask a question and satisfy his curiosity

If he attended a degree awarding instituition BBC would have stated it clearly that he attended one and graduated with a BSC or a BA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 3:23am On Mar 07, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

the BBC report you are screen shooting barely said he graduated in UK, it never said if it was a degree he got or if it was barely an A-levels school, better yet it could be a vocational school for all we care

you know you are quite mischievous when you post screen shoot without links and try to shut the O.P claiming if he attended any college in Nigeria he isn't fit to ask a question and satisfy his curiosity

If he attended a degree awarding instituition BBC would have stated it clearly that he attended one and graduated with a BSC or a BA
to educational board in UK or Google their number they will give you the info free of charge. Good luck
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 3:26am On Mar 07, 2020
petsam11:

I don't usually comment on stuffs like this but...
Talking about going to the UK to seek for support, I don't really know or understand what you mean by that honestly...

But after reading all that you wrote here, I must tell you that you really have a lot of work to do with regards to Present Day International Politics.
HONESTLY SPEAKING!!! YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO LEARN AND A LOT OF WORK TO DO... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!
I'M SORRY BRO!!!

stop all this quilt triping, some of us are vast in the in application of psychology .. the question remains unanswered did he Graduate from a University or even college "Yes" or "No"

you quote this sentence

"though he grew up in Nigeria's south-east and went to University if Nsukka, Mr kanu moved to the UK before graduating"

from the BBC report but if you would have used simple logic you would have understood the quote simply said Kanu dropped out of Nsukka and moved to UK before he could graduate from Nsukka meaning he is a drop out

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Didn't Postpone Presidential Campaign - Dele Momodu / The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC, Says Kenneth Okonkwo / PDP BOT Unites Mantu And Markafi Groups, To Meet Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.