Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? (10276 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 7:37am On Mar 07, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Reminds me when he called for a debate on national TV with the most learned citizen of NIGERIA

EVERYBODY RAN
Nobody goes for a debate with a mad man, he can have enough debates with his fellow madmen

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

With your embarrassing diction of a three year old, your standards are well below those of the worst Nigerian universities, none of which would admit you, based on your semi-literate sentence above.
keep dreaming after that you wake up and face reality.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Techdra: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:
At least we are sure he has WAEC unlike one certificateless dunce in Aso rock that you cretinous baboons worship.
chatinent:
Some people in Aso Rock have not seen WAEC logo before.
PicLtd:
Concentrate on finding buhari's certificate. We still need it to prove to the world that the dunce that runs nigeria can at least spell his names properly.
PicLtd:
He remains more educated and exposed than the certificateless and lifeless (apologies to President Trump) dunce you worship.
Arsenella007:
Yeah, if is not hatred why would you open a thread on this topic? If you are jobless? Buhari is mortgaging the future of this country, isnt that enough to talk about? Folks like you are sicken me
djevino:
If NK is an illiterate, what will you call Buhari?
NgwalandAbia:
who are more illiterates than your entire region from the finding buhari can't write his name correctly he is a zoo pilot without direction Abians are ahead of both South West and North academically from waec to uni from the finding only 200 people from your region can spell economy correctly
limeta:
Wonders will never end
How did you bypass your President Buhari to be concern about kanu certificate.?

Funny how they try to justify Kanu's illiteracy by asking for Buhari's 'WAEC Certificate' even in the face of evidence... Embarrassing.

Area4Area:
None of them have answered the question, they're just trying to shut the OP down

Rossinnki:

You need solid education to lead such a movement. You need to understand economics, political science, history, international relations, and geopolitics, at the very minimum.
Without such knowledge, how do you plan?

How do you even know whom to align your new country with?

The other day we read they were approaching the UK and USA for support - the very same powers that gave Nigeria weapons to defeat Biafra a few decades ago.

A well-read secessionist leader would never approach Britain and the US for support. In fact those would be the LAST countries on earth he would ever approach.

Someone with proper education would by now have formed alliances with the likes of Cuba, China, or North Korea, NOT a western power, and most certainly not the UK.

That is just one element in all this. There are many others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Nobody goes for a debate with a mad man, he can have enough debates with his fellow madmen
Nobody goes for a debate with a mad man, yet you and your likes wants to know the university degree of the so-called mad man.

Now run to any psychiatrist and do the needful fast.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Nobody goes for a debate with a mad man, yet you and your likes wants to know the university degree of the so-called mad man.

Now run to any psychiatrist and do the needful fast.
Look at this one, OK redeem your friends by telling us his degree, hope you've relayed the message to your god and saviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by blasted12: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2020
I've been through this thread and observed how no single Ipobian could provide any kind of proof of Kanu's higher education

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by fulanimafia: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Look at this one, OK redeem your friends by telling us his degree, hope you've relayed the message to your god and saviour

It has so far been established that fugitive Nnamdi Kanu is a fake graduate & semi-literate Nsukka dropout without University certificate.

Anybody with evidence to the contrary can present it. Until then all their squeals of pain should be ignored. Truth hurts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Techdra:

Funny how they try to justify Kanu's illiteracy by asking for Buhari's 'WAEC Certificate' even in the face of evidence... Embarrassing.

Shut up your rotten mouth, are you literate enough to even understand the fundamentals of the argument. Ewedu nincompoop.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2020
blasted12:
I've been through this thread and observed how no single Ipobian could provide any kind of proof of Kanu's higher education
Such a big shame on them, if it was someone else, they'd have been dancing to the hallelujah chorus already

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:

But the same 'mad and illiterate' MNK have had interviews with Al jazeera, CNN, VOA and even your Channels TV.

Oga that guy is more enlightened than everyone in your oshogbo lineage, you know it but just wants to troll for the sake of it.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2020
fulanimafia:

It has so far been established that fugitive Nnamdi Kanu is a fake graduate & semi-literate Nsukka dropout without University certificate.

Anybody with evidence to the contrary can present it. Until then all their squeals of pain should be ignored. Truth hurts.
Truth really hurts

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:

But the same 'mad and illiterate' MNK have had interviews with Al jazeera, CNN, VOA and even your Channels TV.

Oga that guy is more enlightened than everyone in your oshogbo lineage, you know it but just wants to troll for the sake of it.
A journalist asking only you a question is different from a debate with other people gathered together and being asked as well, hope you get it, your ancestors and future lineage would be ashamed of you now that you don't even know the difference.
Now tell us the degree Kanu had

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
A journalist asking you a question is different from a debate with other people, hope you get it, your ancestors and future lineage would be ashamed of you now that you don't even know the difference.
Now tell us the degree Kanu had

Spin it however you like, find a billion reasons to try to discredit MNK, it doesn't change a damn thing. He is getting invited to American political rallies as a delegate and standing before world power like the EU and UN to plead the case of his people.

These are doors you can walk through only in your dreams as your continue your existence in penury. grin
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:

Spin it however you like, find a billion reasons to try to discredit MNK, it doesn't change a damn thing. He is getting invited to American political rallies as a delegate and standing before world power like the EU and UN to plead the case of his people.

These are doors you can walk through only in your dreams as your continue your existence in penury. grin
Lol, invited by who or he only went to shake hands with MPs, political rallies ordinary people attend is now a big deal because Kanu attended, he stood before the UN and EU which day? You guys should learn to lie with some dignity even if we all know it is alien to you.

Poor thing like you jubilating over your conjured lies, don't go get a job and be useful to yourself and family.

Now answer the question I asked you, tell us kanu's degree

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

its sickening to see how Ipobians cant aswer a simple question instead they deflect with series of insults from calling the o.p jobless, calling Yoruba muslim, telling him he isn't supposed to ask since he isn't elected political officer, asking for buhari's "WAEC"

what you minions failed to understand is for an independent researcher who isn't a Nigerian who comes across this thread from a google link would see through your smoke screen and make his observation on the character of Kanu and his supporters

Zombie
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

Zombie

is that the University he attended or is that your own name

please keep your name to your self, did Kanu attend a University and did he graduate with a BSC is the question.. simple answer would do YES or NO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

please keep your name to your self did Kanu attend a University and did he graduate with a BSC is the question.. simple answer would do YES or NO
They're all beating about the bush, invariably Kanu is a drop out till someone gives us a definitive answer

5 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

please keep your name to your self did Kanu attend a University and did he graduate with a BSC is the question.. simple answer would do YES or NO

How is that my problem child? Is Kanu your president or what importance is he that I should bother my self with that? It's the height of joblessness to bother about such.. Ode. The Man in Aso Rock is busy destroying Nigeria and you concern yourself about the qualifications of a man with a cult following..
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

How is that my problem child? Is Kanu your president or what importance is he that I should bother my self with that? It's the height of joblessness to bother about such.. Ode. The Man in Aso Rock is busy destroying Nigeria and you concern yourself about the qualifications of a man with a cult following..

ohh my god, all this insult , Ode , Child , Joblessness just for you to answer a simply question?

well I don't do insults, only pigs without home training do

so the question still stands

Does Nnamdi Kanu have a degree or not ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by solmusdesigns: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
They're all beating about the bush, invariably Kanu is a drop out till someone gives us a definitive answer

their plan is to derail the topic and change goal post by inciting political and ethnic sentiment through provocative words, but we kept it mature and real to them and demanded a simple answer

I like as you calmly asked them, same with Arrewa and fulanimafia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

their plan is to derail the topic and change goal post by inciting political and ethnic sentiment through provocative words, but we kept it mature and real to them and demanded a simple answer

I like as you calmly asked them, same with Arrewa and fulanimafia
I like as you calmly ask them as well, they're just beating about the bush over just a simple question

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

ohh my god, all this insult , Ode , Child , Joblessness just for you to answer a simply question?

well I don't do insults, only pigs without home training do

so the question still stands

Does Nnamdi Kanu have a degree or not ?

Look at this fool with a little research you will get the information you are searching for .. how did he get his British citizenship? Nnamdi Kanu claims he attended Metropolitan University, non of you pigs have been able to debunk that . The stupid Op can only make accusations based on a wiki page... Cretins
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Techdra: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:

Shut up your rotten mouth, are you literate enough to even understand the fundamentals of the argument. Ewedu nincompoop.

STFU dirty bastard...
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
You called him a mad man and at the same time wants to know his university degree, are you breathing through your anus??
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2020
enemybulldozer:
You called him a mad man and at the same time wants to know his university degree, are you breathing through your anus??
Having a degree doesn't equate to the fact that you are sane, you've not answered my question yet, kanu's degree and date.
Hope you've relayed the message to him.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

Look at this fool with a little research you will get the information you are searching for .. how did he get his British citizenship? Nnamdi Kanu claims he attended Metropolitan University, non of you pigs have been able to debunk that . The stupid Op can only make accusations based on a wiki page... Cretins
So getting the British citizenship requires a degree or what? Tell us if he has a degree and date issued

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Gidgiddy I sight you, 5th page and counting and nobody can answer the question

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by blasted12: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Simple question Ipobians can't answer. Does Nnamdi Kanu have a university degree?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
So getting the British citizenship requires a degree or what? Tell us if he has a degree and date issued
Google is your friend or you can send an email to London met University to provide proof to his claims .. He is neither my kin not acquaintance, so why should I bother? I'm not jobless or a busybody like you lots
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by ludd2018: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Actually, the only real followers of Kanu are illiterate Onitsha and Aba traders who know no better.

I know of no single well-educated person who follows or supports Kanu. Not one.

I am a follower based in Sydney Australia with Ph D so go do your research well and stop living in denial about the widespread of Ipob across human spectrum .
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Iceberg3: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Stop being stupid. Courses at the war college include politics and other studies.

If Kanu is a ''proud alumni'' of the university, why does it say nowhere that he actually graduated from it, and has a degree in the course he supposedly studied?

Methinks he dropped out of the university, assuming he actually attended it.

Self appointed busy body minister of Igbo/Ipod affairs lolsssssss

God punish joblessness

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by temmyshawn87(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Who cares if he has a PhD, the guy is not looking for job nor position.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

$11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID / Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! / Declare Your Asset, Ekiti APC Tells Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.