Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? (10273 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 3:26am On Mar 07, 2020
azimo:
which school did you attend? Please if is any of those Universities in Nigeria please never mind to respond because I don't regard them as anything they more like primary school to me

With your embarrassing diction of a three year old, your standards are well below those of the worst Nigerian universities, none of which would admit you, based on your semi-literate sentence above.

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:
At least we are sure he has WAEC unlike one certificateless dunce in Aso rock that you cretinous baboons worship.

That op is nothing but a hater, but your reply is unnecessary; how can you face Buhari who didn't post anything against Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 3:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

You need charisma PLUS education, to lead an effective secessionist or liberation movement. Mandela was a lawyer. Gandhi was a lawyer. Jomo Kenyatta was an intellectual trained in Russia. Zik, Awo, and Enahoro were all intellectuals. They thought through, and planned their actions like educated people, which was why they were so pivotal. Even Ojukwu studied at Oxford.

Kanu? Nothing. That's why his campaign is so amateurish and haphazard.
You just said it all, nothing more to add.

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 3:36am On Mar 07, 2020
fulanimafia:

Leadership is the key issue here, whether political or otherwise. A good leader ought to have the right education to be effective.

If Kanu had anything upstairs, he'd realise a referendum can only be gotten through constitutional amendment which requires the support of the same people he brainlessly insults and attacks daily. Another evidence of his lack of proper education, and its importance in leadership.

Continue to make excuses for your semi literate dropout and keep wondering why your "pressure group" continues to fail in achieving its objectives.
Over sharp is worrying you, you nailed it. Let's continue educating those brainwashed dunces

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 3:38am On Mar 07, 2020
azimo:
are you a graduate? Please if you went to school in Nigeria of today please kindly let me know so I wont waste my time to write this.
Answer his question, why is that difficult for all of you?

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 3:42am On Mar 07, 2020
azimo:
to educational board in UK or Google their number they will give you the info free of charge. Good luck
You give us the info here and answer the OP's question

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 3:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Answer his question, why is that difficult for all of you?

Area4Area, don't bother asking them that. They know the guy has no qualifications.

That is why they have to deflect to insults. Just pity them, that's all. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 3:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Ordinary simple question and nobody can answer, OP you are lucky that nobody had threatened you for asking this question.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 3:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Ordinary simple question and nobody can answer, OP you are lucky that nobody had threatened you for asking this question.

Well, my life is in the hands of the Almighty. No wahala bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 4:09am On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Well, my life is in the hands of the Almighty. No wahala bro. smiley
Nooo, not as if they can do anything but that's their normal way of operating.
Their oga at the top threatened heaven and earth and what has he done? He's still on the run like the runaway cowardly coward of the millennium he is. How much more his minions on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 4:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Nooo, not as if they can do anything but that's their normal way of operating.
Their oga at the top threatened heaven and earth and what has he done? He's still on the run like the runaway cowardly coward of the millennium he is. How much more his minions on nairaland.

I just think he's using them to enrich himself.

I bet he's got a large YouTube subscriber list on his channel, and you know that means money.

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 07, 2020
Reminds me when he called for a debate on national TV with the most learned citizen of NIGERIA

EVERYBODY RAN
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Ibo boy stop all this rant it is a simple question the o.p asked go and create a thread to ask another question if buhari is still tormenting you

calling buhari followers dumb or trying to throw insults just keep showing who you are and how you were raised.. its a simple question does Kanu have a degree its either "YES" or "NO" or perhaps "I DON'T KNOW".. all this cry about buhari/military education/quota sytem and other mumbo jumbo doesn't answer the question and its 80 post and page 3 already

It is only a dumb person that sees black and calls it white .....are you fulani or hausa or kanuri?

By what he said yes......go research bout it ......when you are called dumb you think it's an insult....in MNK's words "if you behave stupid, I'll talk to you like a stupid person"....so go make life better for yourself......if you don't like Biafra y don't you leave it and go and do something useful with your life instead of jerking over Igbo and Biafra issue
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arrewa: 6:44am On Mar 07, 2020
Xavfra:

It is only a dumb person that sees black and calls it white .....are you fulani or hausa or kanuri?

By what he said yes......go research bout it ......when you are called dumb you think it's an insult....in MNK's words "if you behave stupid, I'll talk to you like a stupid person"....so go make life better for yourself......if you don't like Biafra y don't you leave it and go and do something useful with your life instead of jerking over Igbo and Biafra issue
shut up!!! Is Nnamdi cownu a graduate or a drop out... This is very simple question that doesn't have to result into insult...

See as your brothers dey avoid this thread grin

5 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!! Is Nnamdi cownu a graduate or a drop out... This is very simple question that doesn't have to result into insult...

See as your brothers dey avoid this thread grin

grin grin grin

When I say you people are dumb u think I installed you...never bro.... it's because quota system that you are sitting behind your keyboard and making noise...

You cannot read where I said yes ...dullards.....
Akpa amu ka I bu
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by oyatz(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Although I am not a Buhari's fan but I am always annoyed seeing some Nigerians calling Buhari (who retired as a Major-General in the Nigerian Army) an illiterate.

A General in the Army is like a Professor in the Universities or a Consultant in Medical Profession.

Arrewa:
shut up!! Answer his questions, is Nnamdi cownu a graduate or a dropout

Simple question them no fit answer but if na Buhari now they Will come to tell how he only graduated from Daura primary school and directly join the military....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by chatinent: 6:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Bragalane:

Just like every Igbo but many of you will die for PDP till your glory n existence is looted away.
Oga, what part of 'I'm apolitical' do you not understand?
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arrewa: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2020
Xavfra:

grin grin grin

When I say you people are dumb u think I installed you...never bro.... it's because quota system that you are sitting behind your keyboard and making noise...

You cannot read where I said yes ...dullards.....
Akpa amu ka I bu
you can't say yes whitout any prove...prove to the general public that Nnamdi cownu is a graduate

Buhari is by far better than Nnamdi kanu in every aspect... Nnamdi is just a marlian way no dey graduate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by oyatz(m): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

You only quoted a wiki page of military trainings Buhari attended.. where is his Waec certificate Oga? You are worst that the so called illiterate supporters of Kanu, I guess Senator Abaribe is one also. Keep wallowing in your hatred..

What are you saying?

A Colonel without a university degree in the Army has greater education, expertise in management and exposure than a fresh graduate just graduating with B.A in English Literature or B Sc in Animal Husbandry.

10 years of active military service is not less than four years of studying in the University.

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arrewa: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2020
oyatz:
Although I am not a Buhari's fan but I am always annoyed seeing some Nigerians calling Buhari (who retired as a Major-General in the Nigerian Army) an illiterate.

A General in the Army is like a Professor in the Universities or a Consultant in Medical Profession.

that's Igbos for you... Nnamdi Nnamdi cownu don render their brain useless... Imagine people who believe that the man in Asorock is not Buhari but one 38 year old Jubril from Sudan grin

Na there I give up on those folks

4 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2020
I never knew this thread would cause this kind of disturbance among IPOB folks.

Wonderful indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by 9japride(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am not ipob but I must confess that you have really shown yourself to be more of a jobless illiterate. Of all the issues in Nigeria and beyond, all you could spend your time doing is finding out if Kanu has a degree or not. If you are a graduate then you should be ashamed of yourself to see that a non degree holder is standing up for his people and getting very recognized just as you even recognized him to the extent of spending your time searching about him, while you are a nobody probably jobless and carrying your CV from place to place without any remarkable impact to show in just your small community.
[color=#006600][/color]

These are the ones that made Buhari called lazy youths. I believe he's community maybe having some serious issues, but he will rather hide in other peaceful states to be posting senseless topics.

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Arrewa:
you can't say yes whitout any prove...prove to the general public that Nnamdi cownu is a graduate

Buhari is by far better than Nnamdi kanu in every aspect... Nnamdi is just a marlian way no dey graduate

How is buhari better than Nnamdi Kanu...
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Kwon1999:

That op is nothing but a hater, but your reply is unnecessary; how can you face Buhari who didn't post anything against Nnamdi Kanu.

They attackers are sponsored dumbohari sycophants and zomboids. Knocks on their lord and savior reverberates to their skulls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Did Not Direct Removal Of Petrol Subsidy / Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy / Presidential Elections Tribunal: Like Zakari, Like Bulkachuwa By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.