Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] (4933 Views)

If You Have A Car And Live In Lagos, Check This Out. Picture / I'm Tired — Help Me Out [Picture] / MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Most times, I'm inside the cold room, but after overfeeding myself this morning, I showered but couldn't sleep. Now, I'm shirtless and at the veranda taking pictures of ceiling and this chair I packed outside since this year waiting for who to give it to. I'm bored.

If you need it, raise your hand.

When you don't lack food, water, or money, yet you're bored, what is it called?

Madness or laziness?

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
BIG FOOL

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by ojnnaco(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bring it on bro. I need am. Check my signature and chat me up about it.
Thanks in advance
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
BIG FOOL

I think you're right.

Free light
Free food
Free movement
Free water
Free food

#Smile.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

I think you're right.
I m a big fool
#Smile.
tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
I need to invite a lady over to keep me company. Here is boring today.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by EzzyCarter: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Most times, I'm inside the cold room, but after overfeeding myself this morning, I showered but couldn't sleep. Now, I'm shirtless and at the veranda taking pictures of ceiling and this chair I packed outside since this year waiting for who to give it to. I'm bored.

Something for the haters to relax on while you serve them their food grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
tongue

Even when you modify my post, remove my text and add what you want, at least, spell "I'm" correctly and not I m. Also, end it with a period to look more convincing. If you want to mimic me, at least, put some effort to make it believable.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by DanseMacabre(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
You no get needy people for your street
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Something for the haters to relax on while you serve them their food grin

Oh My God! You're way too smart. It seems I'll keep it for them to relax on.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
You no get needy people for your street

I don't mingle that much. Also, I hate when I give people things and two weeks later, I'll see those things in a trash. Some people lack maintenance.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by DanseMacabre(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't mingle that much. Also, I hate when I give people things and two weeks later, I'll see those things in a trash. Some people lack maintenance.

Okay. So how I fit take get am?
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Okay. So how I fit take get am?

Which state are you in?
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by godfrey01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Madness or laziness?

where is your location bro
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
godfrey01:

where is your location bro

One question I can't answer. Though, someone said I should keep the chair for my haters to relax on whenever they are patiently waiting for my next thread.

I think I'll go with that for now. I don't want them to seat on the floor.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by DanseMacabre(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Which state are you in?

Omo I faaaar o. Northwestern Nigeria. You?
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Update.

I'm giving my depressed abusers live update. I just got up and I'm heading to the bathroom again. Those chairs are too dusty.

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Foolbuster, my lovely Bingo, come clean it.

Bingo, they are real leathers, so clean them with care. Don't scratch them.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by captainking(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Foolbuster, my lovely Bingo, come clean it.

Bingo, they are real leathers, so clean them with care. Don't scratch them.
I know your location bro,..when am i coming to pick it up since we are in the same state...i might buy that garri from the market you buy yours.. grin grin grin...the high quality leather sofa would perfectly fit in my very large living room.
I am serious about this..
Thanks
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by Epositive(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bro, what went wrong? angry
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
captainking:

I know your location bro,..when am i coming to pick it up since we are in the same state...i might buy that garri from the market you buy yours.. grin grin grin...the high quality leather sofa would perfectly fit in my very large living room.
I am serious about this..
Thanks

Kept for my haters at the moment.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Epositive:
Bro, what went wrong? angry

Quite a caring question, but too evasion, so allow it rest and focus on important things.

Though, if there is a soured transaction we had, let me know and we'll sort things out.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by captainking(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Kept for my haters at the moment.
hahhahaha..ok bro....but haters aint gonna claim this prize....only likers will...you get right

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by Omar09(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

I think you're right.

Free light
Free food
Free movement
Free water
Free food

#Smile.

You repeated food twice.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by Timileyin1234(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Many are mad but ...............

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by Thoughtfeed: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Madness or laziness?

It's like you don't have a living room
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thoughtfeed:

It's like you don't have a living room
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Omar09:

You repeated food twice.
Okay.
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by sarahs(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Madness or laziness?

��� I need those set of chairs please. Am in Lagos
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by emmafineboy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
nothing is too small if God touches ur heart,i lost my job and with dis corona virus of a tin am so down.
Ecobank.
Acc.no.5861026102
Re: I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] by GeoSilYe(f): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
IPhone and Android Netflix app available(you dont need login details or monthly 3k subscription)

Just use data and chill �
To get it ,
Android users 1k5
Iphone users 2k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Bankers And Marriage. What Is Your Take On It? / Show Me A Beautiful Woman / Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.