Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return (55457 Views)

Fashola Visits Main Bridge Of The Bonny-Bodo Road Project (Photos) / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by ThatFairGuy: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Must you say everything you see
[s]
Ipisi:
Hmm

That guy's leg in the second picture though is scary � ooo
[/s]

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by ThatFairGuy: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
The guy's face might even be fresher than yours o. Nuisance, don't go and monitor your life
[s]
buygala:
That second picture is graphic please cry

Why is that guy's leg looking like that of a burnt goat

Common Pears Lotion, he cannot buy...Now see the kind of dirty leg he is showing the entire world sad

*spits angry
[/s]

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Ok ... upload pictures too... modified...why that guy black like that cheesy
Nice experience
see racism na
You be oyinbo ni?
Na people like you dey bleach because them they shame of their skin color.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Perfecttouchade: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
see racism na
You be oyinbo ni?
Na people like you dey bleach because them they shame of their skin color.
wetin I wan bleach for wink
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by uuzba(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is nice,i wish to visit outside Lagos again,i've only visited akure when i wanted to write my jamb.
Don't worry. You will visit Sokoto when you want to write your CV
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by uuzba(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
The guy's face might even be fresher than yours o. Nuisance, don't go and monitor your life
[s][/s]
But that leg.... haba. Man no dey show leg for picture na!
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by uuzba(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Must you say everything you see
[s][/s]
Yes we must.
1/2 of the whole picture is LEG.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by sylve11: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
@ op, nice work... cool
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Ramos16(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
so they should be crying??

People like you make Nigeria look real bad.

You are selfish and never consider the feeling of others. If you really are not selfish you will think twice before making that post.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Shattuck(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mstick:
Dear Nigerian immigration, my daughter died last night and I am so heartbroken.

I paid for a passport since last year and I have been told no booklet.

I've gone to meet the PASSPORT OFFICER I've called and called the complaint team in Abuja, I even cried speaking to one of your officers called IBB and she asked to go and cry to the PCO!

nothing works in this country absolutely nothing.

We need this passport to fly her for surgery in Dubai since last year. Thank you buhari! Thank you babadende!

I created this thread and I begged the mods to post it because I was desperate and they never did.
Thank you all!
deeply sorry for your loss
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by 6digitscomrade: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
buygala:
That second picture is graphic please cry

Why is that guy's leg looking like that of a burnt goat

Common Pears Lotion, he cannot buy...Now see the kind of dirty leg he is showing the entire world sad

*spits angry
u are harsh u know Somethings are better left untold
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by 6digitscomrade: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mstick:
Dear Nigerian immigration, my daughter died last night and I am so heartbroken.

I paid for a passport since last year and I have been told no booklet.

I've gone to meet the PASSPORT OFFICER I've called and called the complaint team in Abuja, I even cried speaking to one of your officers called IBB and she asked to go and cry to the PCO!

nothing works in this country absolutely nothing.

We need this passport to fly her for surgery in Dubai since last year. Thank you buhari! Thank you babadende!

I created this thread and I begged the mods to post it because I was desperate and they never did.
Thank you all!
sorry things still work my dear and I’m deeply sorry for ur loss trust me I am sorry u had experience diz.. but again in Nigeria morals and civility has always been advised to keep at home if u want to deal with our institutions and agencies.. u just gotta bribe there’s a price for everyone in Nigeria forget the hypocrisy,double standards and self righteousness.. how I wish u knew and took the unconventional route “bribery “
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Dancos: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
I wish the whole of akwa ibom state and indigenes will be wise now and be careful of the lbo man. The problem of nigeria is not the hausa man nor the fulani man nor the yoruba man nor the edo man. Rather the ibo man is the problem why the typical akwa man is in bondage today. The ibo man is greedy, possesive and also wicked. I will not bother you with theory but before you support any ibo man on anything be very careful. Study the genesis of nigeria before the amalgamation till the civil war you will know that akwaibom state is suffering today because of the greed of an ibo man called zik of africa. Imagine a single state contrbuting over 30% revenue from crude oil while the nineteen states in the north contributes nothing but take the lion share in revenue due to the many number of local government areas, with kano, kaduna and borno having 40 local government areas in each of the state. I weep for akwa ibom state
Toby009:
1. Lord Lugard's Colonial office, Ikot Abasi
2. Slaves prison
3&4.Bridge of no return
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by flaggbarnett85: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Interesting

zzzz//////
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Karac: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Been here before. served in Ikot Abasi Akwa ibom state.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Rennie303: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nice..
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Rennie303: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
idonhammer:
That guy ugly no be small.which kind dirty leg be that? To make it worst he is even posing as a fine boy. grin grin

So he should have ran away just because You think he is ugly..... I'm sure because he's dark skinned... Smh..Africans criticising their own.... I truly hope one day colorism would come to an end....

By the way... please post your picture so that we can all see how fine you are

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Rennie303: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
lamalang:
Is that a slave with the ladies?
Dear Colorist, No... He's not a slave... Use your brain...
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Rennie303: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
Did you find this at the museum too or it is a human being?

So because he is really dark skinned... he's not a human being He's a human being and could easily pass for a model here in the States.... smh colorist
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is nice,i wish to visit outside Lagos again,i've only visited akure when i wanted to write my jamb.

ahh fit join?
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Slimsly100(f): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Should try visiting Idanre hills in Ondo state
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Professorcplus(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Point of no return! Badagry port has same structure. Imagine our own west African blood kinsmen sold us into slavery to white Europeans to go do hard labour in American. Kudos to the person that stopped this barbaric act of slavery.

Before slave trade was abolished, the white Christians back it with Bible verses and legalized iT as God of the Holy Bible was in support. Only those who has a wide view and perspective of history will know our generation is far far better than the ancient ones.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by olamakinde(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
come to Abuja
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
that is hw many girls started doing ashawo living in hotel because of visiting
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Petyprincess(f): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Slimsly100:

Should try visiting Idanre hills in Ondo state
Thanks dear,i will try it out in future

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Petyprincess(f): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
that is hw many girls started doing ashawo living in hotel because of visiting
Please this is new year,have some sense!!

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Petyprincess(f): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Olufemi786:

I can take you on a tour to Osun state for some sightseeing.
That's my hometown bt my mama doesn't allow to visit there since i was a babycry

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by gentlegenius(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Toby009:
So a few months ago, I and two of the most amazing and vibe filled travel buddies took a trip down to the South-southern state of Akwa-Ibom.

We decided to explore some of the hidden gems in the city and of course we had to document every bit of it!

Is Uyo worth visiting? Is it just all hype ??

Watch and Enjoy the full video YouTube��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHk8jKJS84k

Photos
1. At the Amalgamation House in Ikot Abasi
2. At Ibeno Beach, Ibeno
3. Plaza roundabout from an overhead bridge
4. At the women war memorial museum.

So you visited my hometown without informing me?
That Amalgamation house and Women War Memorial hall is not far from where I lived.
Next time you come around, just inform me so that I can take you to Aluminum Smelter Company and into the Atlantic Ocean.
Ikot Abasi is an awesome place to be.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ramos16:

People like you make Nigeria look real bad.

You are selfish and never consider the feeling of others. If you really are not selfish you will think twice before making that post.
thank you for proving your stupidity and senselessness to me.. how does my post portray inconsideration for others feeling?? You are very daft honestly...
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by CuteYvonne777: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
I love Tourism
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by OttHin: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Zoom zoom zoom zoom grin
Op cut this leg yam away and plant it

Raining season is near, abi you no want make we celebrate new yam festival this year.....

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.