Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria (62112 Views)

1000 Units Of Infinix S5pro Sold Out Already ! / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tafat: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2020
lol, says who? moreover the cameras of the camon 12 series cant beat that very well sef
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2020
anonym0us:
shave oh shave oh make dem no talk say you no get boyfriend
Shave where?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2020
Oya come update am to the latest Android version make we see. You can't even receive common periodic security updates on the phone. MediaTek phones na nonsense.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Iceyjay(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2020
doggedfighter:

This place is becoming too toxic
You can deactivate, no one will miss you.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Ryocaj(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
yeah yeah we care about camera same way guys care about game . Every user has his own reason and opinion for getting a phone
Game? Only Kids care abt games.. Guys look out for RAM, Inbuilt Storage, Style (No flashy colours like pink, yellow, Burgundy), Graphics n Size.. Camera comes last coz m not a picture person.. so far d camera is good enough 2 scan.. it's OK..
Samsung, Nokia, HTC n iPhone..
The rest r substandard..
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2020
timibare:
Sometimes, it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

If it pained you that much you are free to plunge.

Third mainland bridge is still open.

Idiat grin
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by shogsman(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Seventy7kings:
still, the girl wont give you her phone number. So, don't be a pussy niggarrr
People like you are not psychologically equipped to be in a public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by adanny01(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo

Make una helep me, is there suppose to be Infinix anywhere other than Nigeria?

Make i sing dey go....

A local phone is a local phone
A local Infinix is original
A local phone no dey fake am cool
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Kenneth10110(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2020
ValCon888:

Why can't you recognise a joke for what it is?
Smh

Bleep that joke to you its funny but its still about body shaming her. Show your boxers let's joke on it

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by cbrezy(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2020
olac21:
Are you the one in that pics ??

Haha nope it's just a meme
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by succri(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2020
Which of u 2 used it first?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by yesloaded: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2020
shogsman:

Girls are only concerned with the camera,I bet the processor and ram management is crap as usual

grin
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by lumzymania(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2020
OttHin:

Zoom zoom zoom zoom grin
You are doing well.. ooin

It so funny at how u guys behave... U here shouting zoom.. dose not shaving make her less human?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Mike008(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2020
How can you say you the first user?
Abi the manufacturers shipped one directly to.
You just want to open a selfie thread.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Monday60655(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2020
When my guy has using the phone for some weeks now
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2020
powerblaze:

You had to interpret English again? Terrible pickup line
my brother all die naa die
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ValCon888: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Bleep that joke to you its funny but its still about body shaming her. Show your boxers let's joke on it
You can suck my dick while I'm taking a piss.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2020
ghettowriter:

Boss Man, pls I will like to have a little conversation with you. I don't know if this is the right medium. its just that I'll like to learn some business ideas from you. e.g this phone review stuff you just mentioned. how do one go into things like this?
Get a blog with a custom domain and write good phone and gadgets related articles.

They will contact you if you're good.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Ezehmech: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Lol
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Tunex252(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Samsung s10 still kill this camera and beside u ain't the first person to use this phone, ya ara e brain

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Starhearts: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2020
D babe no fine self
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2020
What's the price in your area
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
Pics
Big lady armpit Uhhh. I can see hair slipping to ur mouth
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ncpat(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo

Nice camera, please what's the price?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Bukden16(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2020
OttHin:

Zoom zoom zoom zoom grin
You are doing well.. ooin

Thought I was the only one seeing it.

But I love hairy ladies, especially the clean one's.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by missimelda01(f): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2020
Iceyjay:
You have finally changed your profile picture just because you wanna get more clients on here, smfh!
How long has your jobless self been monitoring me?
Now I've noticed you, you can go hang yourself.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by MightyGEE(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2020
Official :nairaland is a place for mad people, people who can't mind there business, pained and frustrated people, jobless souls and haters especially the so called redmi users, they are the most useless set of people on nairaland, very useless and shortage to the economy at large. Keyboard warriors, forming Lion on internet while they are nothing but puppets at their respective houses. Once they can manage to sub for mtn 500 naira weekly bundles they won't let the world to rest. Always come online and look for people to pour their frustrations on as if someone here is responsible for their unfortunate lives. Mad people that will never learn to respect people's opinions and what they wants.. Illiterates that will never understand the concept of CHOICE in Economics but always eager to condemn other products once they can manage to use their life savings to get a redmi product they feel like semi gods.

Another set of mad people on nairaland are the people that always eager to compare every phones with Samsung and iPhone. You see this category are people that supposed to be used for specimens in the lab or to test how effective is Coronavirus because they are the most useless human beings on this planet. So tell me everybody must be financially stable in order to get an iPhone device. You guys should sell your iPhone and use it to buy senses..

The last set of mad people on nairaland are those jobless ass that doesn't always see anything good on someone, they keep body shaming whereas their faces behind their keyboards is nothing good to write home about. You see this set of mad people has no cure. That madness will follow them to their respective graves..

happy Sunday
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by timibare(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

If it pained you that much you are free to plunge.

Third mainland bridge is still open.

Idiat grin
I’m busy; you’re ugly. Have a nice day
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by encryptjay(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2020
teemotee:
see guys behaving as if dem never see woman before
I don't know why a female will upload photo online and guys will start misbehaving and thinking with their third legs.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by DollarBuddy: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Wow! This post is life-changing. After reading this post, my naira ATM � started dispensing different kinds of currencies $€¥£

yen yen yen... Nonsense and Infinix S5pro
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Iceyjay(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2020
missimelda01:

How long has your jobless self been monitoring me?
Now I've noticed you, you can go hang yourself.
How about I be your first client? can I call the number on your signature?

Forget it if it's money, it ain't my problem just let me drill you. grin
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Infinix camera are too whiteish too over saturated, Tecno camon 12pro beats this nonsense, no value for money, had it been redmi series has better camera it would have compete with tecno camon series but a great disappointment in their camera performance

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

GB Whatsapp Ban / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly / The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.