Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria (62127 Views)

1000 Units Of Infinix S5pro Sold Out Already ! / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Baby but DAT ur armpit resemble burning bush. Are you our Moses DAT encountered the burning bush
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ghettowriter(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Tallesty1:
When I was into phone review, I used to get phones weeks before it's official lunch.

My point?

You will be surprised at how many Nigeria bloggers that already have the phone.

Boss Man, pls I will like to have a little conversation with you. I don't know if this is the right medium. its just that I'll like to learn some business ideas from you. e.g this phone review stuff you just mentioned. how do one go into things like this?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by kingsleybrave(m): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2020
tot:

You too, why can't you invent or find a cure to Covid-19? What is stopping you?
Imagine calling someone you do not know jobless and visionless. Smh.
Birds of the same feather...........
You guys should try get a life ...since you are her advocate
BTW....I told you not to mention me again.....
I envy your guts though .........
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

And to think this nonsensical thread made front page beats all grade of ridiculousness.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by wisdomkid: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2020
bluebay:
Just as DJ copy once claimed she's the first to use the Samsung S10plus in Nigeria. But when update boys group member started uploading invoice of when they cleared their own into the country, omo babe close her mouth once.. So madam, if you don't.known about preorder and carting, then you're a late user for that phone. If you know, you know

What was the phone released? 5th March in India, I guess. So she actually could be the first, what is there? Let her feel happy and we should let it be. Everyone deserves moments like these. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tot(f): 12:12am On Mar 08, 2020
seunayantokun:

You better go... or You had (you'd) better go...?

"You better" is a common colloquial form of "You'd better".
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by kingsleybrave(m): 12:13am On Mar 08, 2020
dollynnn:

"eye cutlass" ni...Eye Sore
You must b a clown
If that's all you could deduce from that write up....
This is why dumb brain like you can't learn..... because you will busy checking mistakes......
I don't just know why I hate ladies with passion.....
They are the key problem we are having in this country and even the world at Large.....with the syndrome of "I won hammer make I impress Amaka.......you go at all length to do that undermining the repercussions....and the said Amaka doesn't even give a dam..... She will just sit lazily waiting for you to come tell her you've made it.....by then she will acting like the author of the success...
Bunch of miscreants
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Nigerians and their myopic mindsets

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Nigerians and their myopic mindsets...

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by idowu4sky(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Angbakpa:
Be looking like red pepper grin angry

baba u no serious
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Originalsly: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2020
ValCon888:

You should have shaved your bush before taking this picture.
Are you competing with slumflower?

Why must it be completely shaved off? Brainwashed and don't even know.

@ topic.... went too far by saying she is the first.... but sure enough the camera is really good judging from the pics. @ RGBshield... what phone compared to and how much better?

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by powerblaze(m): 12:30am On Mar 08, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
if this is you.... You are lucky... Can we both get lucky?

I mean can I know you better

You had to interpret English again? Terrible pickup line

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by powerblaze(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2020
idowu4sky:
I think my Tecno Camon CX camera did a better job than the infinix S5pro

I can't even see your pimple. Shift jor

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2020
anonym0us:
shave oh shave oh make dem no talk say you no get boyfriend

I tot I was the only one who spotted that grin
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by idowu4sky(m): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2020
powerblaze:

I can't even see your pimple. Shift jor

I gat no pimples bro
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2020
chronique:
I'm never going to buy any infinix phone again. The cameras are usually very sharp when you have just gotten it and they tend to get awful as the phone gets older. I wanted send pics of one of my cars to a client today and after snapping and sending to him, he replied by asking what kind of camera/phone is this(the pics looked awful). In annoyance, I quickly went to pick up a huawei Y9s. I hope that one too doesn't turn out to be like infinix... Infinix is not totally bad but don't trust the phone camera. It deteriorates with usage and doesn't maintain the same lens quality all through its lifespan.

I was just about to type this. Having used 3 Infinix phones, operated more than 10 others owned by friends and now using Samsung A50, I dare say Infinix is crap.
The cameras are so sharp when new but become whitish in less than 1 year. People who haven't used a better brand/model won't understand.
RGBshield can shoot and share a night photo taken with her phone and compare with these.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2020
40mp

I can bet Samsung's 25mp will give u a more superior clear picture than this so called 40mp

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Kenneth10110(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Those using Redmi be feeling like they are in the same level with people using iPhone or Samsung. You see them saying trash to infinix and Tecno users nawa o Redmi this and that all is still mid range crap
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Whizbuzz(m): 12:58am On Mar 08, 2020
You wan kill yourself...phone wey be say my aunt don order am from Belgium and it got to my junior brother a day it even got into Naija...una no why...he got admitted into ordinary MAPOLY and that was his present..I swear...see mumu....
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by DoraG: 1:06am On Mar 08, 2020
cheesy[color=#000099][/color]God help us
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Brielson: 1:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Congratulations on your achievement #vision 2020!�
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 1:17am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
Pics
So I should not lick the Maggi nylon after I put Maggi in my soup again?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by olac21(m): 1:18am On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=anonym0us post=87236734] shave oh shave oh make dem no talk say you no get boyfriend [/quote
How did you manage to see the bushy armpit??
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 1:20am On Mar 08, 2020
idowu4sky:
I think my Tecno Camon CX camera did a better job than the infinix S5pro
So I should eat chewing gum with fork and knife now?

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 1:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Appelmoik:

My friend bought it already. I helped him check the specs, even.
Seriously, you're not the first.
So I should give you bread and eat the nylon now?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by olac21(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2020
cbrezy:

Auntie no Start wetin you no go fit finish. grin
Are you the one in that pics ??
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 1:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Geedy:
Smh The phone wey I don use dash pessin
So I should eat ordinanry eba and give you the soup?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Platony(m): 1:39am On Mar 08, 2020
People wey dey use all dis infinix & Tecno phones dey try oo. cry

If e like make e be 90mp selfie camera, Tnk u, I no use.

I can't imagine myself bringing out a phone like infinix or Tecno in front of my Top clients when discussing business undecided

If not SAMSUNG, Nokia or iPhone, no vex....I no fit comfortably use another phone.

SAMSUNG for life jare, undecided

It's not pride pls, it's a KNOWING.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Preator: 1:40am On Mar 08, 2020
TDonald:
Congratulations on your Landmark achievement
angry

Hmm hmmm, Na Covenant achievement. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Maestroedem001: 1:53am On Mar 08, 2020
OttHin:

Zoom zoom zoom zoom grin
You are doing well.. ooin
U no well las las
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by CXLVII: 1:59am On Mar 08, 2020
China toy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

GB Whatsapp Ban / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly / The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.